Bleach ending in two chapters

>Bleach ending in two chapters
>Nisekoi ending in two chapters
>Big Order ending next month
>Billy Bat ending next month
>Genshinken: Second Season ending next month
>Gintama ending pretty soon
>Magi probably going to end by the end of the year at least beginning of next year

What the fuck is going on? Also, I feel like this tends to happen every so often that a bunch of manga end at once

Apocalypse

It's actually symbolism for the next generation of manga/anime creations coming in to replace the oldies. The old generation is coming to an end, and new works will be given birth to replace them. The reason One Piece can't end yet, is because we're still in the same era. Once One Piece ends, then the new era will start.

I read plenty of ongoing series yet most of those aren't among them, just find something else.

> Niseko
> Big Order
Who the hell reads this shit.

Good. Maybe something worthwile will replace them this time.

Shit
Shit
Shit
Don't know
Shit
Meh
Shit

And nothing of value was lost.

Thank god nobody cares about Bleach so it truly disappears, unlike Naruto.

>>Billy Bat ending next month
Whoa wait what

/thread

Hayate no Gotoku is ending this December.
Zettai Karen Children will be ending next year.

thank god ,did anything ever actually happen in hayate no gotoku aftler little athena appeared?

A bunch of stuff. Nagi lost her fortune, Hayate realized he loved an idol, Hinagiku definitively lost the Hayatebowl, Nagi decided to become a mangaka for real and made friends beyond Sakuya and Izumi, Klaus got tortured, and Hayate found his long-lost older brother.

Now he's trying to seduce Maria in order to break her heart and open a path to the Royal Garden again because the only way to regain Nagi's inheritance is hidden in the Royal Garden.

Does Big Order go past the anime?

That piece of shit Hayate should've been cancelled the moment they cast Sakuya aside.

Fucking finally I hope it burns in hell where it belongs

There's more.

>Tokyo ESP ended yesterday
>xxxHolic Rei ending this year
>Toriko ending
>SNK junior high ending soon
>SNK ending next year

>The new era starts
I'm scared, guys.

More Sakuya and Hayate is literally all I want.

>yfw one piece is the Gol D. Roger of manga

Everything comes to an end. Some sooner than other, and often not in a satisfying way.

>Any of those besides Gintama and Billy Bat mattering

>>xxxHolic Rei ending this year
X ending never, fuck you Clamp.

Kochikame ending will be the true end of an era.

HxH and Berserk need to end as well

Will Bastard!! start again once the new era starts?

>tfw Jojo still BTFO all of them
theyre all trash anyway and deserve to end

>hayate no gotoku ending
Good, I stopped caring when Hinagiku lost the Hayateb owl which in retrospect is way more than I should have read this shit

I can't tell who's worse, jojofags or faggots pretending to be jojofags shitting on other series for no reason at all

second one, at least jojofags will do cool poses with you if you don't wanna feel autistic alone.