youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqcviefq6U
libertygb.org.uk/news/refugees-flee-back-sweden-finland-dark-cold-and-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=mD4BTeO2fzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agreed

>bullet sponge niggers and bootlickers populate the military
doesn't work in america, but we're fucked anyway

Yes

Why the fuck does Finland have an army? Do you guys even get to hand out bottels of piss to Iraqi school children?

This

He is the spokesman for youth division of one of the largest parties in Finland and got banned from Facebook for saying "a man can't give birth" btw. That's why I saved his pic.

If you want to start a civil war with your religious folks, the entire world with be watching with glee on the side.
Me included.

Only property owning men should be able to vote.

Because war is fun, that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhqcviefq6U

Only people who served in the military for at least five years should be allowed to run for office.

So we hand the vote to those dumb enough to join?
Smart plan

>war is fun

You play too much CoD, you don't want to suffer through a real war.

Wasn't this showcased in the Starship Troopers books and movie? Citizens are able to vote on policy and representation for having served in an armed force division, and Civilians had equal rights in all ways to Citizens less voting?
I always thought that system made sense, personally.

There's a lot of dumb soldiers 2bh. They're just people like you and I

If it is up to me, only tax payers are allowed to vote.
Those that don't pay taxes to fund the country or the locality don't deserve to determine its future and present.
Removed all incentives of importation of niggers and incentive the politicians to pander to the people who truly matters than the largest group of voting trash.

Of course, especially conscription gives you the needed diversity in the votes. The point being, people who are willing to serve your country would vote in favor of the nation.

>(((Democracy)))
Go away, Shlomo

>what is real democracy

I'm not talking about representative democracy, which is far from the real thing, but the one where the one not willing to represent would be called an "idiot".

Everyone who is depending on taxmoney should be banned from voting.

To deter the Russian.

This.

agreed

Join the Nordic Vietcong today.

how about only officers.
why let the underclass have a say? makes no sense.

only people with high IQ's and property should be allowed to vote
>99.9% of army niggers immediately restricted from voting

>meme flag
>He does not know about Finland.

Ebin :D

Only successful business owners should be allowed to vote.

Our eldest and newest enemy is Sweden though.

I think I know what you mean.
It's not as bad as you think however.
>libertygb.org.uk/news/refugees-flee-back-sweden-finland-dark-cold-and-racist

We just need to keep it up.

Majority of military people are as dumb as rocks though not that I disagree with you but I would add a few more qualifiers for earning your right to vote.

Russia has been eyeing their boy pussy for a long time thats why.

Loser beret for normie virgins.

Rannikköjääkäri beret is the only good one.

Completely agree
Starship troopers should be reality (but more huwhite)

>Served
Not necessarly serving

>got banned from Facebook for saying "a man can't give birth"

huh

doesn't matter -- the jew money will just present 2 awful choices for the rest of eternity.

this isn't starship troopers OP. Although, you should have to make at least 30k a year to vote.

Yeah, the seeds of degeneracy have taken root here as well.

agree
youtube.com/watch?v=mD4BTeO2fzc

Generally the people who serve in the armed forces aren't too bright. The people at the top are generally there due to tenure, connections and not fucking up bad enough.

voi vittu?!
Isn't this video from Sweden? Never thought this is from based binland.

>finland.webm
>posts swedish (((juice))) commercial

Hurri hiljaa.

dank fuggin dog :-DDDD

You might as well say only fortune 500 employees should be able to vote. A small coherent group will only vote to help itself at the cost of others. If only military can vote they would put the military industrial complex on steroids.

WTF? That's not comparable at all...

military complex > green-red leftist ecological liberal communism complex

How bad is it in Finland? I thought you guys were pretty based

unironically this. Also everyone should serve at least one year in the military.

Women serve as volunteers.
And they don't even let women into the toughest branches.

Bait level 1/10

Back to your dumpster country now

I really like these army spurdo panels, do I have to mindlessly browse Yli again? kek

What do you mean? I for one take motivated female soldiers as one of our own. The ones keeping homes tidy etc too.

Finland is the best country by almost any measures, unlike yours.

I was talking more about politics/media, not females in army

You can make 30k a year as a cashier at Costco. Double that at a bare minimum.

However I say we return to the original intention of the Constitution. Only land owners can vote

Anyone else going to Guard Jaeger Regiment in January?

Can't you see he is posting from his dumpster country.
Now go fuck your sister

medias live in a green-red leftist politics bubble but its starting to crack
west coast areas are pretty leftist, shit and that's where all the rapefugees live
the influence of russians and communists in the past has beaten a hate of the leftists into easternmost (and rural) populations so deep I don't think it will ever go away

women volunteers are alright though
most of the ones I met were aware that men are better suited for combat and that they would probably be off the front line

Jesus; literally the only European country that's ready to defend itself

Only I should be allowed to vote.

Well yeah, the same shit happens here too. Media and politics is "captured" by that scum, but populace is woke. They still tend to vote for lying bastards. Sad. But we have hope and strenght.

Oh that.
Everywhere but Helsinki is pretty solid.

Yes

It's actually scary.

Evola rolling in his grave.

War is inherintly aryan

I honestly think Europe would be better off if we'd have constant war.

Well at least there's something we did right

Because whether we like it or not, the most effective units are those where file and rank and NCOs are satisfied. Both in and out of military.

Based Heinlein

Are you a jew? Or don't you know the history of CCCP?

winter training in northen sweden during conscription, can relate.

>are you a jew?

I think he just meant he's glad we learned to hate commies.

Army is for faggots

To have the right to vote you should
A Have served
B Be able to make an exam on nietzsche, Tocqueville and other political thinkers, no Rousseau or Marx because those are not democratic philosophers nor are they republicans, resulting in way less marxism and a loss of its value in academia.
Whats the fucking point of a vote if you can't even understand ideas you dumb fkin plebs.

Let's keep Finland awareness thread going.
Teach the rest of the world through example.

>afghanistan 76%

then why are all these men in my country

You know exactly why.

if Finland is so great, why does it have 1.7 births per woman only?

>only good goys should vote

nice idea shlomo

Because we don't need more citizens. We have automation.

>people exclusviely picked for their ability to take orders without question should have any say in matters of our society

No, only men who've
>studied ethics, economics, fitness & health, mathematics and other STEM fields
>have established a fortune
>have kids
>have never broke any laws
>etc etc
should be allowed to vote

Being an useful idiot (army grunt) is NOT worthy of ruling a nation

Anti-Jewishm is very "rampant" in Finland. It's not "Anti-semitism", because the "modern jews" are not Jews.

We're working on it.
But it's a problem, we acknowledge that.

It's those fucking Helsinki degenerates and their ideas about overpopulation tricking the city folk.
While the only way to keep the world from starving in the first place is to supply it with people with enough mental acuity to make use of the complex means that we got as a legacy from the industrial revolution onwards.
Fucking commies, I swear.

he is right
we need more armies to fight evil

Conscription fixes that. Sure, there are some dumb ones here and there but when nearly all academic men of the country are in reserve and many voluntarily participate in exercises, I'd say that FDF is in pretty good condition in terms of mental resources. I doubt most militaries wouldn't mind having Nokia's engineers planning their communication systems for example.

That's why this arrangement would require conscription. Then serving would be the standard and those who refused would not be allowed to vote, because if they aren't willing to fight for their country, they most likely aren't suitable for being part of the decision making process either.

It sounds like your military leadership is outdated.