Has there ever been a nation that lasted less than 8 seconds? Is this a new record?

Has there ever been a nation that lasted less than 8 seconds? Is this a new record?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srP3eKpEgXY
twitter.com/SoydeDERECHAS/status/917760825208827905
youtube.com/watch?v=APsHNIrS7-s
youtube.com/watch?v=D5nFh-L0JYg
youtube.com/watch?v=3lKrWYesiWU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shortest-lived_sovereign_states
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EIGHT

White America

Check the official shortest nations wikipedia page, catalans have the best speedrun time although I'm not sure how the democracy skip is going to work out for them

EIGHT

Since catalonia is now officially a meme, can it be a selectable meme flag now?

JUST

How do you go from this...

NO
DELET THIS NOW

...to this?
It was an offside goal isnt it?
It should be.

Please mods

JUST

Article 155

Article 155

Put them in camps!

Fucking Catalonia, I lost one hour of my life watching the stream.

We are the muhammads and schlomos?

and it still goin on,a commie woman is talking right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=srP3eKpEgXY

Why you have a cockroach on yur flag lmao

I demand respect! It is a fly ffs

I didnt follow todays catalonia stuff, 8 seconds? Like, did they declare independence and take it back right away?

> ERA PENAL

Paint her some tears

Literally.

underrated

why people claim there was no independence declaration but still post this at the same time?

Is there a video of this?

this feels like forced meme, similiar the ones some spanish poster have been posting all the time

basically trying to force a lies through memes, which comes obvious because zero dialouge has happened. only thing that did happen was beating of not communist looking people, which shows that spain truly is

My guess Madrid will refuse an official referendum in the coming talks. Then that argument goes out the window and the civil war will start. Catalonia can't win against the Spanish army, so they'll do it like last century... ETA guerrilla style

(((EU))) will have no other choice to deescalate and will acknowledge independence. Shortly after we'll have our NEXIT and the EU globalists will fall

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>not communist

twitter.com/SoydeDERECHAS/status/917760825208827905

EIGHT FUCKING SECONDS

yea and i have sold proof
youtube.com/watch?v=APsHNIrS7-s

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
W-W-W-WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN, BROS
WHY DID MANOLOS HAVE TO WIN???????????????????????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>not communist

So where were you during those 8 seconds?
I was eating mashed potatoes.

There's a dialogue ongoing, but you fell for the jewpedia meme.

You're just publishing your onw ignorance of international law and disuptes between states, keep posting,

statist kike

is this your argument? so if you dont like someone, you go beat him up and post on Sup Forums
>he was a communist
you honestly believe calling someone communist gives you green light to do what ever you want?

bump, i need answers from spanish posters

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That is fucking hilarious.

>you honestly believe calling someone communist gives you green light to do what ever you want?

Yes, if they are trying to break my country.

premature secesion. It happens sometimes.

kek

>left anarchism
>not involuntarily statist

>b-but muh cuntree
kys, statist

I have never been more ashamed of being Catalan in my entire live. Fuck this place.

No. Wikipedia confirms

ACHT

SEKUNDEN

INVOKE ARTICLE 155 YOU ESPANAKEKS

1st reactions (in spanish) about the happening and finally failed coup
youtube.com/watch?v=D5nFh-L0JYg

This dude gets it.

Wikipedia confirmed 8 seconds

>not even double digits
fucking disgrace

I'm fucking dying, lmao

>implying spain is a state and not a joke

you wait 8 seconds

>a bunch of faggot larping hipster leftists not willing to die for a cause pussies out

How shocking

Millions of people had to die to establish the Soviet States and PRC. Does the left even know that? Do they think life is just sunshine and kittens?

kek saved

Shut up Jordi and shove more fuet up your ass.

The face of hope being snatched from your lifetime

kek

yea i dont think thats what "civilized" people would do tho, not on the general assumptions of what word civilized in europe means

you have your right to beat up people, but dont expect to get any support for your savagery from civilized people

>when you can sum up your independence in 8 seconds

WHAT HAPPENED IN 8 SECONDS??

Yes. Yes they do.

.*HISTORY*

Cucklicks are so pathetic

Go lick more refugee foot, loser

so if i call your mother communist, i can go kill her?

what happened I dont understand

youtube.com/watch?v=3lKrWYesiWU

2 fast 4 u.

If your mother tries to secede from the government they can totally kill her, but most likely they'll just put her in jail

>he wasn't here for the Catalan revolution

Catalonia conffirmed for the cuckest nation in the world. Cuckgemon just fucked your shit up.

We have he support of all the EU and Usa to name a few.

thats what i said already that you have right to kill your own mother for your assumption that she was a commie, but do not expect support from civilized people for your actions

if you keep calling independence supporting people communist, were the founding fathers also communists then?

Western cucks cant even declare independene
Bezkičmenjaci

Can the guy change his mind and go independent?

>swede

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shortest-lived_sovereign_states

The madman just did all this circus to break a world record and be in the next Guinness book

Well i gotta admit it, he put the Catalonia on the map and in the history books in one fell swoop.

yea i m sure the mass media is the voice of the people

i can also claim " i have the support of everyone" and show to no sold proof that i ideed have support of everyone. we already know (((EU))) supports you and no wonder, they are the main communists themselves and we all know communists hate other communists if they try to take away their "assets"

What happened exactly?

they could kill Puigdemont , would raise their position and he's dead weight now

kek

Catalonia declaring independence illegally is secession and not allowed by the Spanish Constitution. The fact is that Catalonia is also a far leftist region full of (larping) communists and anarchists.

If they want to secede they can get their guns and try to fight the Spanish government, but the Spanish government has every right to slaughter them to the last man(or transman) and I fully support that right

Leader had a speech saying they were independent, only to retract it eight seconds later.

+1

good job dad!!

Please we need this

>I fully support that right

your brainless opinion isn't needed, stay in fucking texas, faggot

Also yes the British had every right to attempt to kill the American colonists, but we won the war and they lost because we worked as a nation.

Government is based on violence not faggy feel good rhetoric. Do you think the Cucklicks who were trying to take back the holyland from invading mudshits were pacifists? Lol

>Implying that on emperors year 017 M3 the local populace has enough collective bone marrow to start a violent revolution

he's cucked beyond belief, his personal twitter has been him searching google news and posting english articles supporting negotiations
he went full 100% cuck

>8

My opinion isn't needed but Spain will btfo Catalonia if they try to declare their shitty communist state anyway :^)