Paul Joseph Watson

Is he /our guy/?

well imagine my shock.

It's legitimately sad this has to be photoshopped.

our society is nutless. we have zero allies.

>Won't name the jew
>Rumored to be a butt pirate
>Denegrates the alt right constantly
>No mention of white genocide
>Never says anything about literally living in Big Brother Land
Nope

To not address the JQ is one thing. To outright deny it is another. Good goy of the highest order.

Pretty close. Of course he can't spout the whole truth out. But he's doing good work redpilling the youth.

MAYNE

he’s such a ginormous faggot

>Of course he can't spout the whole truth out.
slave nigger.
we'll be saying this shit for 100 years until the mulatto underclass doesn't remember why they're saying it, and simply stops.

I put this image into my CIA-grade image analyzer software where I enhanced the image 14 times by smashing random keyboard keys and then I zoomed in very close to perform a megapixel triangulation of the parameters.

After 3 hours of analysis, I can confirm that this photo is indeed a fake. Sorry guys, the results are conclusive, PJW is still a faggot.

he's useful as a stepping stone for normies to eventually discover the (((truth)))

Nah, people need leverage. I for example got onto the rails via some very obscure conspiracy theorists.

no one cares. you're a pussy with no impact.

the truth needs to come out, but thanks to people with NO BALLS like you, it never will. you will forever make excuses. thousands of years of "stepping stones" to overthrowing your jewish masters.

you "live" on a plantation. on your knees.

SWINE

OK, Pablo.

go away paul, stop asking

No, he's a jew fag.

He's not allowed to be /our guy/ because he's not American. Murica-splainer will splain.

he's pretty much out spoken ,hits alot of points on the nail
but i disagree with the way he talked about depression

dat thumb

Were you kangz?

DOCILE NIGGER FEED LOT ADDICT

He’s a plant