Inevitable

The United Kingdom will collapse soon, it may take a decade or two, but eventually, we will see between four to six of more states in it's place.

>cornish

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

We can only hope. I can't stand being in the same country as Scotcucks.

Wow, what a unique and unforeseen theory you have there, faggot.

INDEPENDENCE FOR WESSEX
FREE WESSEX NOW

>2 decades
Is that a fucking challenge?

Ah glad to see a fellow Wessex independence supporter. Consider joining our party.

FREE MERCIA

This is divide and conquer. The real enemy is London.

Scots have worse finances then greece at its worst, and oil is worth shit now

England will be part of America and rest of Britain EU.

Birmingham will be an independent Islamic nation within 30 years.

FREE DORSET
FREE SOMERSET
FREE CORNWALL

TOGETHER WE WILL THRIVE LADS

Independent Strathclyde now!

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic but thanks for the support anyways.

Scotland will not go independent any time soon. Northern Ireland, maybe, but it's majority in favour of staying. Wales has very little desire to become independent. Plaid Cymru, the independence party, has negligible support.
I'm Welsh, so I'm in favour of leaving if it means we don't get the enrichment the English government wants us to receive.
Wales voted Brexit.

Nah mate I'm a Dorset lad
I'd love to see the entire south west United or something

You impudent welp, give me a basic Gestalt.

-Queenie 2012

Good. The future is balkanized.

dont worry you innit-bruv englisher, we hate you too.
says alot that we'd rather be fucked by brussels than by you doesnt it?

Seriously the sami is not that many, it lives way more Swedes/Norwegians in that area than samis

Yeah like that you're total fucking retards

England is the only one that matters, can't wait to cleanse the island.

Scotland has invented loads of shite, and Wales has invented some shit as well. Both have punched above their weight.

Woohoo go wales boyo!
You fucking english can suck it

Is there a flag yet

yeah here's a sneak preview

I would imagine its just an outline of a man sucking a dick

>ingria
Will the last 200 izhorians with fertile loins and wombs rule this land as royal clan autistically keeping its bloodline clean from their russian servs?

Wales is just a large county of England, no different to Cornwall.

>tfw nobody remembers you are part of the uk

you are here forever muldoon haha

maybe you will just have one Caliphate?

where's the islamic country that they get and eventually conquer the rest of the land with 0 resistance

Kys, divide and conquer shill.

Do you not realise how many pakis, pajeets and niggers you have?

This

Thanks to Scottish politicians and Scottish voters.

Thanks to labour and the torries fucking us over for the past few decades, they're no different.

At least we can agree we all hate the fucking scots

lol no, why do dumb anglo cunts think this

Get fucked paki lover

I'll drink to that. I hope Scotland fucks off sharpish. I would like to keep NI to stick it to Paddy. I'd like to keep Wales and Cornwall a part of England though.

This
Sup Forums confirmed as by far the dumbest board yet again

I think it would be more beneficial to stay with the english because of the military and economic benefits from doing so.
I wish the brits would still control us, god save the queen

Estimated 14% ethnic minorities, the majority of which hate white Brits!

This. I was born and raised in the Wales peninsula and consider myself English. Wales is legally a region of England. Prior to 1997, when Wales was given an assembly and had all its beautiful shire counties butchered, renamed and the boundaries changed, the region was no different to say Cornwall or Yorkshire.

Welsh identity/culture is a meme and is practiced by a tiny minority of the people. It's just a slightly bigger Cornish nationalism. A meme.

It's always been a dream of mine to see the old colonial powers collapse into small and insignificant states.

Ha, go outside of Cardiff and say that, puss puss. Pro tip: if Anglos complain so much about Celts hating them, stop belittling us, or we'll clap every time your kiddies get blown up at degenerate concerts.

Oy vey, can't wait till everyone is the same color as shit

F-fellow Dorset lad?

Yes lads

I am saying it outside of Cardiff, mid-Wales to be precise. Nobody really outside of Gwynedd, Anglesey and Ceredigion gives a toss about the language or the culture. We don't see why our kids should be forced to learn a meme language at schools, and our businesses forced to display bilingual signs on our property.

All false. Leave Wales if still here. Just because you're ethnically Anglo and your ancestors came here to mine coal or whatever during the industrial revolution doesn't mean you have to project it onto the rest of us.

Very good image, Dorset Alliance when?

>sami
HAHAHAHHA YEAH FUCKING RIGHT YOU NIGGERS!

Fuck you I like our Scotish brothers

Yorkshire Independence.

>Cornish state
>Main and only export are past(r)ies

apart from England, the rest of them are just as feasible

Personally I look forward to Ulster leaving. Fucking nasty country, fucking retarded people. Never should have let them have their meme statelet.

Just looked at your pic from last post...
>Carnarvon
Kek. Literally a town and castle built by the English.

And all of your castles were built by your Norman and Frog elite. So what?
You probably come from an English settler town that was formed during the industrial era.
Why don't you leave?

Move bank of England, start a new parliament elsewhere and Make Londonistan independent,
they will jack up taxes, businesses leave and to prevent all the Turd-Worlders from coming to England-Propper

BUILD A WALL

We may even get a Mujahideen of Antifa's going there for Gibs!!!

Wales isn't going for the EU.

Well they wont have the support of the UE leaders like Spain did so its maybe true

Seeing a city-state London would be very interesting. Would be fantastic if not for the fact that it would be an emirate rather than a grand duchy.

I'm from North Wales, stop being an edgy Communist who wants to co-opt the country just to turn it to bland Eurostan.

Portugal remains based has always

NI is one of the most right wing countries in Europe. Like it or not, but NI would fight to the last man standing for their land. Cant say the same for England.

Also Ulster is not NI.

We posting maps?

I'm not a commie and I would only want independence if it was the only way to avoid the Anglo's immigration policy.

Put the capital in Winchester, as it should be.

Also remove the Welsh Assembly. They're a bunch of useless cunts who waste money and moan while making life harder for the rest of us.

Guess what? The Assembly is full of the same Blairite idiots who push for it.

The issue is London.

This will only happen if Muslim immigration continues

Almost everyone in my county speaks English, we live under English Law and feel complete indifference towards the Welsh language, eisteddfod etc. We are ENGLISH.

Scottish independence and Irish reunification are inevitable. The people of Wales will be left with a choice between Welsh independence or remaining legally English. I know what most people will vote for...

London is the CONSTANTINOPLE of English cities
Its sad!
Least British city on the face of the earth can they please fuck off.

It would be great if we could Just trade if for Honk Kong or something!
amputation necessary

It's so fucking depressing.

Because of London we lost Hong Kong despite barely anyone in Hong Kong wanting it.

This.

Am from Pembrokeshire, support England football team lol

abolish the welsh assembly

>remove the Welsh assembly
This. At the last assembly elections, a few hundred people coincidentally wrote "abolish the Welsh assembly" on their ballot papers. If it was available as an option on the ballot, thousands would vote for it.

It barely passed on the referendum back in 1997. More people would have voted against it if they thought that it would have actually passed.

Considering London is full of Commies maybe we should begin negotiations with china to trade London for Hong Kong.

a trade that benefits both involved

most probably voted out of pride as it was very clear the scotland one would pass

we should covertly colonise scotland desu, set up some big state run business there and move loads of english people into scotland to kill independence

But then we'd have to live in Scotland.

No, you are british

Scottish independence is not inevitable. Just because our language isn't widely spoken doesn't mean that people aren't patriotic. The eisteddfod is a forced meme.
You aren't even ethnically Welsh. The people around you probably aren't either. That's what happens, Anglos move over, give their kids ridiculously Welsh names and pretend they aren't killing our culture with their snooty presence, while their kids completely distance themselves from this country in favour of Daddy England. If you don't identify as Welsh, fuck off to England.
>We
Like a kike pretending he's white.

We're not the only ones who reject this meme identity which has been forced on a region which is legally England. The Welsh flag in its current form didn't exist until 1959, the Wales-England border didn't exist until 1972. It's all a meme. Welsh nationalist television channel and other projects have been funded at the expense of the taxpayer.

The Welsh flag has quite historical roots in our legend. If you were actually Welsh, you would understand this.

Public broadcasters claim they are supposedly creating content commercial entities cant.
S4C it probably the only example i can fathom that meets this criteria.

P.S. Push to Privatize BBC its a complete waste, anything "Good" there could be made elsewhere!

so retarded. Welsh flag should be St Davids cross and "Wales" should be a region of england that includes the marches with the capital in Ludlow, residency of the Prince of Wales

London will also separated from cuckland and become a multicultural city-state like Singapore

That's not the flag of Wales however.

Honestly we should have the St David's cross but the Cornish nicked it from us.

Maybe this will redpill the British people with enrichment, and they reform Great Britain

cornish one is white- this flag would fit the theme of the UK so much better

No, the marcher counties would never stand for it.

Coming soon:
Detroitification

The Corniards have the Saint Piran's, but is too similar to ours, and yellow and black is an ugly combination for a flag in my opinion.
The Welsh would disagree.

But I'm Welsh and I think the St David's cross would work well.

And it's not ugly. It looks good in my opinion. See also Daffodils.

i am welsh

what im saying could have been done in the early 20th century without a fuss

oh cool, i had my graduation in there

>fuck off to England
I am in England. Under English law.