FBI says you internet sleuths need to stop investigating

Makin' them change their timelines and shit, fuck bruh.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
godlikeproductions.com/external?https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/09/holy-cow-the-official-mandalay-bay-massacre-narrative-just-completely-changed-latest-presser-video/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/09/holy-cow-the-official-mandalay-bay-massacre-narrative-just-completely-changed-latest-presser-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

free country niggers I do what I want

If they released all the true information the internet would probably solve it in 24 hours.

So cut to the chase? Are these companies publically traded and how do us plebs get in on the scam?

FBI NIGGERS CIA NIGGERS

3 LETTER AGENCIES ARE BASICALLY JUST NIGGER CATTLE

What I'm saying is they want to stop the internet from blowing holes in their story. They recently released their updated official story which is a complete 180 from their last story but still full of holes.

This will tie in to censoring pol during emergencies, but also doubling down on private citizen internet investigations altogether.

>it's a free country
Not for long, this is the (((FBI))) we're talking about

>FBI says you internet sleuths need to stop investigating

>stop having autism

that's like telling a blind guy to stop being blind or telling me to stop being subscribed to blacked

It's not gonna happen

Laura Loomer is why they changed the timeline to the 25th from the 28th. Shes an investigative reporter on Twitter. She obtained receipts proving that Paddock was in his room on Oct 25th.

She then flew to Vegas and confronted the sheriff at a press conference. He ignored her question, but immediately changed the timeline.

You can read the whole thing if you follow her on twitter.

>trumpfags cling to conspiracies because of a lame duck president

Bwwhwhwh!

>COME ON PEOPLE, STOP DOING INTERNET INVESTIGATIONS, YOU"RE MAKING US LOOK BAD AND INCOMPETENT!

Phone posting.

How can I make this readable?

Oops I mean Sept 25th.

Pretty sure Savage trolls poll.

Big if true wills digits

>telling me to stop being subscribed to blacked
stop Tyrone. You're not Sven. STOP

This.

>HC the biggest criminal in American history
>Still can't catch the bitch

"...the entire previous weeks claims about the timeline and structure of Stephen Paddock and how he carried out the Mandalay Bay Massacre just changed a full 180 degrees today when Sheriff Joseph Lombardo dropped a statement that Paddock did not begin shooting until his advanced preparation was interrupted by Mandalay Bay security officer Jesus “Jose'” Campos.

According to the latest stunning revelation by Sheriff Lombardo, security guard Campos was responding to a door alarm notification, presumably from a fire exit door being opened by suspect Paddock on the 32nd floor. Upon reaching the floor, Campos noticed the hotel room suite door was ajar, and heard the sound of drilling (he didn’t knock).

Paddock was drilling a hole in a door (“adjacent room”) when Campos walked in at 9:59pm. That’s when Paddock opened fire on Campos wounding him in the leg. Immediately thereafter is when Stephen Paddock broke out the windows and opened fire on the crowd below.

This latest revelation is explosive because it shows Paddock was interrupted in the act of preparing for the attack, and not during the commission of the attack itself.

This is not a timeline issue. No way can this current explanation square with all the previous details, which were stated as facts day-after-day well into their fourth and fifth day press conferences.

Lombardo and the FBI were telling a story that they now admit was demonstrably false. It’s not just getting the timeline wrong, it’s refuting all of the prior conversations these investigative officials claimed to have had with the responding officers. That’s not a mistake, that’s a fundamental admission they were telling us false information."
godlikeproductions.com/external?https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/09/holy-cow-the-official-mandalay-bay-massacre-narrative-just-completely-changed-latest-presser-video/

I fucked that link up

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/09/holy-cow-the-official-mandalay-bay-massacre-narrative-just-completely-changed-latest-presser-video/

I didn't know there were multiple SHOOTINGs in multiple CASSINOS

Media was total silent about this, holy shit

They should just make us officially part of fbi and give us badges