Jesus fucking Christ they are going to dump them in hell

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/wikileaks-washington-pushing-estonians-to-accept-diversity-and-multiculturalism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SWEDEN NO!!!!!

Wtf I love immigration now

good

Next stop camping.

Why you do this? You should send them to the UK I hate the UK

fucking commies and fucking parasites. I cannout WAIT for fight to break out.

>actually protesting about hairy boy-fucking rapists getting sent away from your family
this is just sad. still, i suppose the people in the picture are only faggots and coalburners.

Oy vey, is annudah shoah.

Afghanistan is a safer place to live in than Flint, St Louis or Chicago and especially a safer place for women than Stockholm.

we should send them to the jewsa, you niggers created this shit

>a flight deporting refugees from Sweden to Afghanistan is set to depart on tuesday evening

that's nice, make a new thread if anyone shows up for boarding

Bad goys! How dare you do this? Merkel will have to punish you for this act of white supremacy.

wtf is going on in this webm? what's the source?

>you

Implying, its the fucking United Cuckdom

>Afghanistan is a horrible place
>Lets import thousands of people from that horrible place

I can explain those cases when it comes to Germany. You see most of them "lost" their passports and register themselves in multiple towns for more gibs. Everyone knows that.

No, we didn't. We didn't force anyone to take in refugees, we didn't push for anyone to accept Islamic population displacement into western countries.

We bombed their countries and destablized their governments because they were and are still a threat. It was the EU cucks who decided that they have the MORAL AUTHORITY to take care of "those poor people" and to give them better lives because it would be morally wrong not to.

At least that's what their argument was, when in reality it's just the establishment tring to push in more potential voters to keep the establishment in check. Which is why they didn't put this up for a vote before they shipped in literal terrorists. It's what conservicucks failed to do in the Reagan erra, LETS SHIP IN MILLIONS OF MEXICANS HOPING THEY WILL VOTE REPUBLICAN BECAUSE WE GAVE THEM BETTER LIVES.

When they'll just vote for the current power structure that gives them the most gibs and apologies. YOUR governments and the EU are the ones to blame for this. The US had NOTHING to do with it. If we didn't invade the Middle East, it would have been starving African migran- oh wait they are mostly.

Stop being such fucking cucks and citizens and do something about your shitty corrupt governments.

Nice show.
But we all know that they will end up in Malmö, Sven.

SWEDEN NO

Stop being a nigger and shifting the blame. You dindu nuffins? Cuck.

Whore.

How was Saddam, Gaddafi or Assad a threat to the west?

>t. 42%

Can you give them a small tattoo on an arm so they can easily be identified and not documented many times?

That was from Finland, about two months ago they were deporting afgans and they were being coached so the looked battered and crying.

That's nice Ahmed, but I was more concerned about Swedens policy of sending deportees a letter 4 months in advance, resulting in over 50% of them not showing up.

ALL

ABOARD

THE

KABUL

EXPRESS™

get this

some 100ish cops, 1 hired airplane, all the fucking medias goes apeshit
for 15 sandniggers

and we took in how many last year? and the year before that?

>We didn't force anyone to take in refugees, we didn't push for anyone to accept Islamic population displacement into western countries.

user, your country has problems.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html

nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/wikileaks-washington-pushing-estonians-to-accept-diversity-and-multiculturalism/

>members of the public

Which in this case means other afghan ""children"" and the dry wombed hags that keep them as fucktoys

>user, your country has problems.
This is a different problem, that was obviously the deepstate.

The deepstate isn't our country, it infects every country, except for maybe Eastern-European ones which is why that happened.

If you deport those pore toddlers you will only radicalize them and terror attacs will happen Sven, just letting you know.

It is simply a show to dumb Swedes that Sweden is country is doing something regarding their total immigration fuckup. I guess you idiots there are buying this.

Congratulations Swedebros! Enjoy the humanitarian tears.

>you created this
>Not my people who voted fro the most insane cuckold politicians in existence that are willing to commit ethnic suicide to appease foreigners that want to steal from you and kill you
you swede fags removed homosexuality as a mental illness in the early 50s.
you made your won bed now lay in it.

Tattoos are haram.

Not sure what kind of reaction you're trying to get out of me by calling me Ahmed and posting that webm desu. I've been to the G20 riots tho. Over the half of them were foreigners the rest were bored teens, mudslimes and punks.

Why not just send them to Israel then

Is US officially and openly stated, that this was some non-state (unofficial) entity who did this. Are those who did this (abused power) ion jail?

H-he's crying...

Actors can cry without aid.
Bad actors can cry with someone's smoke blown into their eyes.

Here is a classic.

boo fucking hoo faggot

There's more people being killed in Brasil but nobody would fucking argue that we should give brasilians asylum. Leftist are retarded

>no red eyes from happening
>no smelly tolerant and fat finnish pussy tonight

Good
If you see any of them tell them I said hahahahahaha

Afghans are the worst people in the world. Nothing but rapists and murderers. They even hate themselves so much that when given the chance to establish their own state and society, they opt for tough war lords who murder people instead.

Since those fuckers never left the stone age, they should never be allowed to leave their country.

Fuck off, we're full.

How mullato are you?
Very
Or very very

You're only deporting 15 of them.........

Just....wow.

True
I'll guarantee you non of those bleeding hearts has any concept of what Afghanistan is
It's Tatooine basically

Why do you say that? Is there something wrong with Afghans?

Stop calling them refugees. They're colonists, and Muslims (and Africans) are literally out spreading and colonizing every corner of the world now because thanks to leftists they have discovered that they can conquer more land with babies and guilt-trips than with swords.

Why do you hate UK? i hate UK too, but why do you?

YES!!!
GET FUCKING REKT
YOU PIECES OF SHIT
PUSH THE PROTEST CUNTS TO GO THERE TOO

A threat to our Jewish masters' income.

>fucks given: zero

That's a safe bet for any random picture of swedes.

Happy for you Sweden.

May that not be the last load of them..

werent somalis leaving saying its safer than sweden? lmao. fuck europe. too late to save stupid shit countries who keep letting murderers and rapist

>the us took out gaddafi

Hell? They’re sending them to Germany?

>imposed economic sanctions
>fueled the Arab spring protests
>armed rebels
>provided reconnaisance and airstrikes in support of rebel troops

Too little too late.

Too many blondes are already addicted to the brown cock.

Swede cucks BTFO

amazing how being born in a third world shithole is against human rights

One flight? Only one flight? Are refugees supposed to go home eventually? Why are they staying so long?

it's funny how we defend the most useless ugly and disgusting people on earth..

i mean at least we could be importing poles or serbs or greeks, but we're importing the lowest of the lowest scum fucks on the planet, literal genetic garbage, just fucking walking crime.

you shouldnt be importing anyone imo. have more swede babies

Shit like this is one of the real dangers facing the west. Not the afghans but the casual disregard for the truth. Western civilization is largely a high trust society it requires a strong desire for most in the populace to speak and seek the truth. The fact that media records this shit and knows about it and still just plays make believe is the bigger danger.

Take some responsibility you fucking cuck

You fuckers are so cucked you're blaming indivudal nations for something that that the deepstate globalists are pushing for in all of "our" countries. You're the reason your countries are so fucking cucked, you don't even know what's behind the fucking curtain.

This.
Colonists or invaders is the correct way to call them.

Oh I'm not blaming the average American Joe or your nation as a whole, I blame the governments you voted for and the media that enslaved you.