N I E D E R S A C H S E N - L O W E R S A X O N Y

>current polls on Niedersachsen
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/niedersachsen.htm

>Dana Guth
youtube.com/watch?v=X3JzTCItyLc
>Meuthen campaigning in Niedersachsen
youtube.com/watch?v=YeAVKfyNp38

A U S T R I A

>Martin 'Pettiboner' Sellner giving the layout on Austrian election situation (Arnie German)
youtube.com/watch?v=_wtYaZlGZPE
>on the (((Silberstein))) affair of SPÖ
youtube.com/watch?v=sjWd6tXFUuc

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

M E M E W A R

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=ovUkFTY3JUk
youtube.com/watch?v=EGx_hXgpYMM
twitter.com/afd_chan
postimg
identitaere-bewegung.de/spenden/
einprozent.de/spenden
defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/
youtube.com/watch?v=oPqDr7FOA_Q
youtu.be/kx2eaK0VqQc
hessenschau.de/panorama/drei-maenner-ueberfallen-rentner-ehepaar-in-frankfurt-und-toeten-78-jaehrigen,ueberfall-rentnerpaar-100.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article169475008/Zwei-Maenner-wegen-Frei-Wild-Jacke-brutal-niedergeschlagen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3IeEa8tqUkE&t=56s
youtu.be/_wtYaZlGZPE?t=14m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=-0M1NoZ8Njo
michael-klonovsky.de/artikel/item/474-bonnie-und-clyde-der-afd
wochenblick.at/in-ferienort-schweden-finanziert-asyl-harem-fuer-syrer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>W E I D E L W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw

>J A E G E R W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY

>H O E C K E W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=ovUkFTY3JUk

>D E F E N D - E U R O P E
youtube.com/watch?v=EGx_hXgpYMM

2nd strategic echelon - The Shitposters and Dispatchers - Bandenkampf tier:

You're user. You don't facefag, but you're still out on the streets as well as active online.
You attend rallies, marches, speeches, conventions but on a low profile.
You document the movement on as much channels as possible and maintainable.
YOU DO THE FUCKING KRAUT/POL/ for instance :D if there's none up ATM!
You PHYSICALLY REMOVE any and all leftist AgitProp in your neighborhood on a regular basis.
You might as well make suitable memes print-ready and order or self-print stickers and/or posters
and occasionally troll the shit out of Antifa propaganda with it.
Stay inside the grey-zone of bill-posting, though! Identitarians have been indicted under graffiti charges
plus the usual Volksverhetzung for simply posting small patriotic stickers. So there is certain risk.
You also will filter the output of this here primordial soup of Meme Magic, take the most appealing
and spread them through Kikebook, Twatter and every other online channel available, like AfD Chan f.i. twitter.com/afd_chan
You also, if you can afford it, support the 1st echelon financially. Via PayPal, Patreon or even cash Shekels.

Meme up, faggots:
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
Throw yer Shekels:
identitaere-bewegung.de/spenden/
einprozent.de/spenden
defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/

bump

cvcking like Heißlufthorst

wake up faggots

i want a cute blond germen waymen to speak in nazi to mehh reeeeeeeee

much obliged
youtube.com/watch?v=oPqDr7FOA_Q

Polls say that AfD will get 8% at best, why is Niedersachsen such a cancer? AfD has my vote.

Northwest Germany is enemy territory.
Boomer Cuck central and cesspool of Red-Green degeneracy.

duisburg identitarian reportiert ein!

Yea, i'll move after I finished studying

Where do you plan to move to?

bumb for comfy altstadt

comfy Altstadt indeed

Not sure, Sachsen seems based. It depends on how the situation plays out in the next years. I might abandon ship altogether if Germans want to go extinct.

make room for the comfiest Altstadt

RESTORE THE GERMAN EMPIRE
2ND REICH = BEST REICH!
youtu.be/kx2eaK0VqQc

First you have to leave and take CENTCOM, EUCOM and AFRICOM elsewhere

last comfy bump

Ist der geisteskranke Russe noch nicht da?

Come on guys, it's not even midnight yet.

STÜRMER Expressausgabe

>Frankfurt

hessenschau.de/panorama/drei-maenner-ueberfallen-rentner-ehepaar-in-frankfurt-und-toeten-78-jaehrigen,ueberfall-rentnerpaar-100.html

>Leipzig

welt.de/vermischtes/article169475008/Zwei-Maenner-wegen-Frei-Wild-Jacke-brutal-niedergeschlagen.html

Yeah, but wagecuck user has to get up early, Anglin style.

Take over the baton

Mein Fühl Wenn die besten Menschen aus der AfD austretne und diese sich zerfetzt und in eine NPD umwandelt. Ig hab es eu gsacht! Wählt die CSU, ferdammde aggst!

>t.Scheuer

Furchtbares meme.

We will take care of this

If you want to speak German at least speak a Bavarian dialect sheesh

>Furchtbares meme.
Make it an ISIS Meme, only takes a certain meme flag in the background

kekeroni, true

Cenocom?

Mei Meme is das Beste! Einen mittelfränkischen Meddler kannste in Asi-Deutschland ned toppne!

Lucke and Petry were the geniuses of ze party, but now they are gone and it all will devolve into a mob of angry people led by the Gauleiter.

TOPIC: GERMAN GUN LAWS

To all Germanons, how would you change our laws in that are concerned with weapons. What would be your optimal status quo? Concealed Carry? Semiautos allowed or banned? What about Switchblades? Who is barred from possessing arms?

SHALL

>To all Germanons

Concealed carry for white Germans.
Weapons (including guns) banned for everyone else.

>Duisburg
Mein Beileid.

Ich kann die Sprache so oder so
Deshalb bin ich schon Deutscher

Meinungen zum Drachenlord im Allgemeinen?
Irgendwelche Haider hier?

Should there be psychological tests and weapons training before permits are issued? What if you have a criminal record or are/were addicted to drugs

Du lebst aber nicht im Geltungsbereich des WaffG und hast, da du wie ich annehme nicht deutscher Staatsbürger bist, keine Möglichkeit am Veränderungsprozess mitzuwirken.

Du kannst natürlich von deinen Erfahrungen in deinem Staat berichten und welche Gesetze ihr dort habt und wie sie sich im Alltag auswirken.

>Meinungen zum Drachenlord im Allgemeinen?

Er ist ein einzigartiges Phänomen im deutschsprachigen Asi-Unterhaltungsangebot. Sein Haus ist ein Sozialgehege und er das Ausstellungsstück. Wir ergötzen uns an seiner anarchistischen Lebensweise, weil wir selber es uns nicht leisten. Wir können es uns nicht leisten ein dummer, rückständiger, dauergeiler, verfetteter, arbeitsloser, ungefickter Sonderschüler zu sein und deshalb finden wir Unterhaltung bei ihm.

>Should there be psychological tests and weapons training before permits are issued?
Could be organized like a moped license.
Our driving license system serves as a pretty good template, because cars can kill people, too.
>What if you have a criminal record or are/were addicted to drugs
Obviously no weapons for you (that's the current law actually).

As advice from MURICA (yada yada SHALL NOT etc), remove the rights of rapefugees to posses arms. And allow Germans to own artillery pieces as well as Semi-autos and Switchblades.
youtube.com/watch?v=3IeEa8tqUkE&t=56s
THIS COULD BE YOU KRAUTS. Think of it, would it not be glorious? Also before anyone tries to say no, i know you are fucking lying.

>Ich kann die Sprache so oder so
>Deshalb bin ich schon Deutscher

That's not how it works Tyrone Jose Müller

Ich kann aber ein bisschen helfen, nicht?
Mit memes usw. oder was ähnliches
Und man soll alle Waffen der erlaubt sein, du weißt es ganz genau
Das ist gar nicht was Mutti merkl mir gesagt hat

*alle Waffen der Welt

I think also training should be mandatory but most importantly kids need to be raised right again and there wont be school shooters and shit like that.

>Martin 'Pettiboner' Sellner giving the layout on Austrian election situation (Arnie German)
youtu.be/_wtYaZlGZPE?t=14m35s
Ich like how he pronounces RRRückführung.
Reminds me of some great leader.

>Martin 'Pettiboner' Sellner
Did they actually fuck?

>Er triggert den latent passivagressiven Antiamerikanismus Westeuropas mit dem Sprachmiehm
Brudi, du hättest es wissen müssen.

How does this look to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=-0M1NoZ8Njo

I generally don't watch his vids, he is a bit basic bitch for me, I know of his involvement with GI and the boat stuff though.

>Concealed Carry?
Allowed.
>Semiautos allowed or banned?
Allowed, full auto too with the right papers.
>What about Switchblades?
Banning them seems pointless.
>Who is barred from possessing arms?
Violent criminals, mentally ill that are a danger to themselves or others.
I'd keep all gun owners licensed, but remove the necessity clause.

Should guns be registered?

Ist a bissl zu leicht uezs, hat mir nie versagt
Du hasts aber bemerkt, lieber /deu/tscher Freund
Sei stoltzt auf dich, ist ganz selten was du da erreicht hast.

Registration yes, but we should register the parts one by one instead.

bump stock bump

t. Ich hab null Plan was tatsächlich in der Partei abläuft und glaube jeden Propagandascheiß von Petry und Pretzell

Und wann machsu Hauptschule ferdisch, Aldar?

>in eine NPD umwandelt
(((polling))) for AFD has been steady post election
it doesn't really matter what they do the next four years, frankly they can't do anything meaningful at all anyway as they are still the "Nazi" underdogs nobody dares to play with
its all about what Jamaica does, or misses to do, to get even more people to abandon the old parties and vote AFD at the next election
Merkel/Die Union is like cancer, it decays everybody and everything it touches

bump

Heil Högge, will he be our next Führer?

This explains why Petry shit the bed.
michael-klonovsky.de/artikel/item/474-bonnie-und-clyde-der-afd

Opinions?

>Graz
although half the buildings need some paint, the Altstadt is pretty comfy

wochenblick.at/in-ferienort-schweden-finanziert-asyl-harem-fuer-syrer/

Oh Schweden läuft uns gerade den Rang für die Top Cucknation ab.

That's intentional, the settlers make pictures of this stuff and send them home.
Result: more settlers come.

What i always wondered, why does nobody talk about the silberstein affair on this board? Its basically rl /pol memes.

sorry havent read the full threat

Its not the settlers theres a big industrie behind that, this as also the cause of the refugee crysis. They are videos on youtube, of the holy germany, and that we all invite them and they have good life here. Nobody knows who made this videos and uploaded that.

But more settlers will come anyway if you dont be drastic and cut them down with really consequences, like refugee centers in africa and safe countries, and everybody who immigrates illegal, have to be send back immediately. And not this fucking duldung shit.

The usual problem: All relevant content is in German language only and nobody on Sup Forums speaks German except the few of us.

ich bin kroate, aber ich kann deutsch ziemlich gut.

any news on family reunion for asylumseekers? are they still bringing over 2million people legaly to germany by next year?

It's not legal. Don't fall for their lies.
It's only legal for people with valid papers who entered the country in a legal way without traveling through dozens of safe countries.
Anything they import by plane in 2018 is just as illegal as it was before.

>implying this will prevent them from importing masses
in their eyes its all legal and theres no prosecutor. nothing happened to merkel and nothing will happen in the future.

I used to post this article all the time when people asked about her, great to see it getting more traction.

What's he up to atm? Do you think the AfD can take Thuringia next election?

We used to have these threads in German but some butthurt polacke mod kept deleting them.

Everyone but the AfD signaled they're okay with family reunification come 2018.

Giving speeches I guess. Which election do you mean?

"family reunion"
i bet who will come are the 10 brothers or male relatives of them.
It won't be proved anyway in cuckhold germany.

Of course entire villages will come, illegal or not. I was just saying that it is going to happen.

Landeswahl.

It's important for later remigration/deportation that it was illegal in the first place.
Anybody who participates in this BS as helping hand is going to be prosecuted later on.

>Anybody who participates in this BS as helping hand is going to be prosecuted later on.
do you really believe that? thats whishful thinking in my opinion.

Just copy the burgers without the shitty EOs and the NFA.
>dgf es in Deutschland nie ein allgemeines Recht auf Waffenbesitz geben wird.

Can you guys do this again?

lol are you living in dream world.
No plaintiff, no judge. So easy it is, there were more illegal happenings in the last years, but not even once as prosecuted. The refugees themselves dont want go back, and the politician and leftist want to keep this gold in our land too, there won't be a big remigration, trust me, some will go freely, but this will be the good guys, again who have nation loyality, the others will suck out this social welfare system. Today was a newspaper that people between 20-34 just want get around 40 percent of there brutto income pension. People who retired atm get 60 percent, and the 40 percent are still optimistic. Think about how long you need for 10 people to deport with this bureaucrazy here. if familiennachzug comes there will be definitely 2million more, then were around 3-4 million, which i bet 75-85 percent will be on longterm cant be integrated and will live on this system, deportion of 3-4 million took decades. If the Familiennachzug will really come and start, this country lost his last chance, see this cuckshit about the obergrenze, it isn't a obergrenze its just an empfehlung, or a fictional number. Its like our borders they are just fictional and worhtless uptoday.

The BRD is definitely finished, doesn't mean Germany or the German people are.

But everyone has to go back, doesn't matter if they were a 'legal' Turk who came in the 60s, 'refugees' from the Balkans or Lebanon in the 90s or the recent wave. They all have to go back.

You don't understand German history.
No German state lasts longer than a few decades before it collapses.
Anybody even remotely involved in the actions of the previous state is always prosecuted by the next one.
Anybody who even cleaned offices of nazi officers got prosecuted.
Anybody who helped shooting people at the inner-German border got prosecuted.
It's always the idiots of current year believing that they are truly right this time and it won't happen to them and their lovely BRD cannot collapse.

>Landeswahl.
Isn't that in 2019? A lot can happen until then.

This is true, it's always funny how people think that the current mindset and type of government will last for ever. If you look at history, you see that the changes always come very fast. Nobody expected the UDSSR to collapse, but suddenly it happened. The world is not as stable as the media tells us and as people want to think.

the most of german people where literally the cause. I was active in real world to stop this brain wash, but you are treated like a jew in third world, of everybody who isn't leftist, they are the real fascists, thats the funny thing, you can't say ur opinion anymore, the majority is leftist, because the main partys who were in middle, hat a linksruck, the last years. You can just form in another county and fight the cancer itself or form a new nation somewhere else. There isn't much time for a recovery. And i don't see any good news, i thought election will make a turnaround but it was a troll like always. I mean look atthe polls just 12 percent afd, except FDP (which is today a fake party anway) you could treat all parties at least as mid left. CSU is CDU anway you see that Seehofers Obergrenze will just a fake meme anway, who nobody cares,but will settle down the CSU electors. 12 percent um 80 million lets say 8 million are based, if familiennachzug comes there are 2-3 million welfare immigrants here, then the leftist voters, we arethe minority. And there is many information, but nobody cares so much anway, the rapes the nogo areas etc. The turnaround and opinion changes have to be faster, but they are too slowly in my opinion, but well see

BRD will simply collapse, once the economy goes to the shitter for next time. Welfare for millions of settlers. Denbts to the moon, negative central bank interest rates. Target 2. A currency tied to France and PIGS.
Next thing you're going to see are secession movements with everyone trying to leave the sinking ship, which is Berlin.

The German people haven't really experienced the consequences of what has happened yet. Once they actually have less money and the economy goes to shit, opinions will change very fast. We can only hope that it will not be to late by then, but even if Germany is lost, other white countries will take us as an example. The white race will survive somewhere, i'm sure about that and the anger will be enormous. We can take Germany back later.

Yes, Sweden and Germany will save the white race again by making a bad example.

Caring about the white race is just as stupid as caring about the Human race. I get the European brotherhood thing but so far nothing the muzzies or Arabs did here comes close to the things the allies did to us post WW1 or during and after WW2.

Except we're still better of demographically than the big 4 (France/England/USARussia) and we got at least the beginning of a viable resistance with the AfD. Have you looked at England? Farage is opposing racism so that after Brexit the UK can get blacked faster. The USA has it bad, France is probably gone already. For as bad as Sweden has it currently, I also don't see the immigrants surviving up there once the Welfare dries up. They got no useful skills, especially in that climate.

I care about humanity in the way that I want our descendants in 500 years to be better then us, especially when it comes to intelligence. White people have crated pretty much every technology that is relevant today, so they are the best chance for humanity to advance into space, which is necessary so that humanity doesn't go extinct all together. Niggers and sand niggers will bring the average IQ way down and will make a functioning society impossible. The difference within the white race is very small, so I don't care whether we mix with Scandinavians for example. Culture, as in wearing Lederhosen and drinking beer is not very important to me, I care about genes.

White people only exist outside of Europe really. Being happy that the people who burned down Dresden or gave the Russians enough trucks to go beyond the Vistula may do better than us because they're white is incredibly cucky. Next you're going to say we should invite more BASED POLES to fight the muslim tide.

Don't despair.
History is on our side this time.