You will never have the privilege of dying for Jesus Christ

You will never have the privilege of dying for Jesus Christ.

Discuss.

>Live in europe
>You will never have the privilege of of getting killed by muslims
What

touché

I salute them. I would never give into these fucking sandniggers. If they told me to denounce my religion or country in front of the camera I'd probably just say things like "Mohammad fucks pigs." What are they gonna do, kill me? They were already planning on it.

>die for a 2000 years old jew

no thanks

>mercenaries

They died for money.

they just had standards regarding their potential employers

They died for a paycheck

>Dying for a Jew
The absolute state of eurocucks

>allowing your self to be captured
>being captured is the ultimate level of cuck

I'd rather die fighting than let some mudshit touch me, at least take out one or two and be welcomed in Valhalla by crushing the skulls of my enemies

For honour, not that you'd understand. They are going to kill you anyway and you are going to cry like a little bitch and be lead on a leash like a dog in front of a video camera?

Whilst getting beheaded for a Jewish spin-off religion is totally retarded. If they converted and announced they'd joined IS on camera, they would most probably have been killed anyway as their conversion could never have been seriously trusted. The moral is never to allow yourself to be captured by Muslims alive.

This guy gets it.

F
May God bless them for their loyalty.

>surrendering to sand people
>not saving one grenade for yourself + any one that happens to be around you

Unless you are knocked out by an explosion or something there is literally zero excuse to ever surrendering to these faggots

I'd take the death penalty before converting to Islam, just as a matter of principle. No raghead is going to force me to reject, accept, do, or say anything.

This, its not about being a staunch believer in anything, its just about being a staunch NON believer in a fucking shit religion that has a pedophile for a prophet.

will the orthodox church make them martyrs?

MUHHH RUSSIA STRONK BASED CHRISTIANS AMERICA + EUROPE KEKED UNLIKE TRUE RUSSIAN BEAR STRONG MERCENARIES XAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAAXA

These towelheads are just a schoolyard bully that nobody has a fear of any more. They get no joy out of actual operations, they're scared little pussies. If they can't fear monger through media, they are powerless

>literally the easiest way to be accepted into Heaven
>I'll probably be on a hospital bed still questioning myself and be sent to hell
I love you Jesus

They didn't die for Jesus, they died for honor. They died because they would not succumb to the will of the enemy .

"For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."

The blood of the martyrs is the foundation of the church.

It could have been they died for all of that, let's be real here...

Also, I don't think they got paid very well so I doubt those who say they died for money...

you can have the pleasure of dying for Jesus Christ go to Syria and fight against ISIS.

cant tell if kike or consequence of shit kikes that have left their toxin marks on this board, dotr cant come soon enough

Sup Forumstards will ignore this

Pretty much. You have to be pretty stupid to think there's any way out of that situation alive. Might as well at least die decently.

I'll remember the Based Russian Mercs, in any case.

This trick by the Talmudists is the worst thing the Synagoge of Satan has taught up, just teach Christians that Jesus was one of them even though they murdered him because he went against them

>shotgun to the back of the head, quick, painless
>Doused in gasoline and lit on fire to burn to death