Antarctica Happening??

What the fuck guys, a hole the size of Maine appeared in antarctica. What could it mean?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7/amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Nazi's are coming.

Source on this?

Commands Prompt

science fiction. I've worked in antarctica, it's just chest-puffing post-highschool jocks throwing their daddy money around. nobody really does any research there

FIRST IMPACT HAPPENING

It's you're mom, user.

I'm calling for a total ban on eskimo immigration, until we can figure out what is going on

Is the Reich returning?

I want to believe

They found the Stargate

viral marketing for that new shin megami tensei game that takes place in antarctica

Oh for the love of all that is holy, pleaaaaase happen

ples

Were you there when the helicopter crashed like 3 years ago? Or the Russian plane that almost crashed after getting a fire extinguisher stuck in his landing gear?

Leave it to me.

Yuge volcano, screen cap this for when the follow up story is released

Global warming cause by the Chinese and Poo

THeres like 90 volcanos under antartica.

seems old news tho

The 10 lost tribes are leaving the hollow . Repent

>frigid bitch has a hole the size of Maine

Confirmed. Its OP's mom.

>144797388
then why are they there?

THE NAZIS ARE COMING

lmfao

Ice is melting
Hole appears

I'm not even greentexting this it's so stupid.

Project Blue Beam incoming. This is related. Aliens in Antarctica is next up.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7/amp

Kek wills it.

ADOLF

kek confirms. Nazi UFOs are coming. Prepare to provide tactical support anons.

I forgot about this story from my normie days.

ICE AGE INCOMING!!!!

Wait. CIA niggers are actually gonna try bluebeam.

Please Hitler we need you.

Black Sun.

i hope you are right

nanachi is waiting

Looks that way. Tossing us breadcrumbs when there's more than enough information available to support the existence of SSPs. I understand the need to ease people into this, but that does not mean it must be done with more lies.

CTHUN COMES

>tfw when

fugging shogoths get off my planet REEEEEEEEE

Why is it always such a vague picture when it comes to Antarctica? They got people around there, why not fly out and grab some pictures

>being kept in an incubator of a station
>I worked in Antarctica bros, trust me on this. I have seen shit.

You have seen absolutely nothing, doofus.

Isn't bluebeam just like pic related?

THE END IS NIGH

The Fuhrer is coming.

>88

HEIL HITLER

Just fucking end it already

Soon.

?????

>Nazi's
>'
Seriously you fucking niggers are so dumb you don't know how to put an apostrophe in the right place.
Read a fucking book, your command of English is so revolting it's a testament to your stupidity.

Kill yourself. I see this shit all over the board, it's just embarrassing knowing that there are interlopers on this board that read shit like this and see how fucking dumb some of you are. This has nothing to do with your post and everything to do with the context. Put your God damn self together and try your hardest to put something intelligent together.

>führer get
checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

Promotional stunt for Pacific Rim 2: Robotic Jigaboo

kys fagit

Soon brother soon :)

lol I was thinking that same thing

HAS IT FINALLY BEGUN?

HAIL VICTORY

Based Boomer.

This is why globalist want to stop climate change. The rising temperatures won't rise forever and they will never get high enough to do much damage. The real problem is Hyperborea will be revealed when the Antarctic ice melts

Eloquence is not the means to anything here, you can fuck right off to reddit if you think flaunting a better vocabulary gets you any sympathy

I hope you're right.

>144797088
>1488

>Antarctica
You mean the ICEWALL?

please

PLS JESUS

You might be right, except that 'Hyperborea' literally means 'beyond the north wind' in Greek (probably referring to the Arctic) whereas the Antarctic is in the south (indeed, it's the furthest south you can possibly go on Earth).

its a continent the size of north america my man.
Claiming to know antarctica even after being stationed there is like claiming to know China because you had a layover in Beijing.

>climate change is fa-

nice

This its time brothers

The 4th Reich is literally alive and well inside the earth with hundreds of millions of aryan ubermench and super tech

Holy shit please be true

Kek shall confirm.

Adding useful notions, the indians saw it as a palace above the north pole (a vimana)

nigger's*

don't tease me

I'm a 1, 8 and 10 here.

No joke, world leaders and religious leaders like the Pope were going there last year.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/

Pope went first, then met with Russian orthodox head and gave him something. After, they reconciled for the first time in hundreds of years. The head of the Russian orthodox church then went to Antarctica.

John Kerry also went, but I can't be bothered to find links for everybody who went.

Something fucked up going on.

>being this butthurt over an apostrophe
>thinking punctuation has anything to do with intelligence

>The 4th Reich is literally alive and well inside the earth with hundreds of millions of aryan ubermench and super tech
They got alien tech before the Roswell incident. The Roswell incident put USA as a real leader in aerospace and tech....Imagine that Nazi have been living in bunkers in antartica...perfecting alien tech.....I am almost scared to wonder what they are capable of.

Save this fucking planet by setting it ablaze.

>Antarctica
>Eskimo

Wut

They are coming.

Yes

THE END HAS BEGUN

so there's a 90% chance I'm right

i was telling you guys the earth is
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I knew you were just a shitposter.

This was the last attempt to sue for peace with Neuschwabenland

:^)

>What could it mean?
Carbon taxes because penguins are building some condos

regarding bluebeam

going to make a bold statement here, but please bare with me for a moment. as far as i know the word used for heaven in the bible also just meant "sky" meaning they were taken into the sky and dissappeared there. i believe UFOs are around for a very long time (look into the hindu virmanas for example). so what if the angels actually came with UFOs, took him (enoch i think it was) to heaven/the sky (since they flew away) and from there brought him into paradise which could be inside the earth (paradise originally means walled enclosure forexample)

well, considering all this i could see 3 purposes of project bluebeam:
1. Fake an alien invasion to unite the people under a common threat and create the one world government/NWO (the standard theory)
b) making the demons appear as (friendly) aliens so we dont oppose them or when hostile makes us unable to properly oppose them since we dont understand the spiritual nature of them
but there is another option considering this
III: Make the UFOs of the angels during the rapture or the UFOs of the nazis look like they are aliens invading the earth so we reject their salvation and join the government and fall for the great deception.

pic related is a painting in Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord" from either 14th or 17th century (depending on wether its from before or after the rebuilding of the church) the psalm mentioned below reads

Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.