Weedman could solo both the FF and the Remnants if he went serious

Weedman could solo both the FF and the Remnants if he went serious.

Discuss.

Why didn't hajime just give nagito a hug? It's all he would have needed to feel some self worth like his life had meaning and not go full madman

There better be some murderin' next episode

If I were Hajime I wouldn't want to deal with Nagito's shit either, and Hajime is a COMPLETELY NORMAL person, so.

I know I'm late, but
>mfw hearing new Monokuma VA right after I finishing DR2
Damn, it's like completely different character now.

Such a shame the old VA can't do it for the last entry in HPA storyline, the main reason I liked Monokuma was the voice.

It's the same VA as Zero III apparently

yet another connection between the two series, leading up to the inevitable conclusion where they both take place in the same universe all along

>It's all he would have needed to feel some self worth like his life had meaning and not go full madman

Based on what? Dude's life was fucked up and traumatizing and he was a crazy asshole before he even entered Hope's Peak.

A hug isn't going to fix that, it's just going to make Hajime's life significantly worse because Nagito would be in it.

NO TALENT

>People ignoring the OP completely.

Yeah, I didn't recognise it a first though, I thought she sounded more lively as Zero III

>YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND MY DARKNESS

do you think hugs are enough to treat a mental illness?

Yes. As long as getting sucked off is also part of the hug.

>Dude's life was fucked up and traumatizing
could you tell me more about that?

Post your waifu

this is a komahina thread, user

All his family and loved ones are dead, for starters.

You should post zakiko komahina pleb

because he is fucking crazy and tried to kill everyone

To be fair, he did see the entire world crumble in front of his eyes while having everyone around him going mad and start murdering each other with body counts reaching the millions.
I can see why he'd be assblasted about having every television on the planet broadcast a show about some tiny manlet blushing over whatever bacon hands says.

Of course the way he's portrayed makes him look extremely edgy, but I mean the guy just lost his waifu, of course he'd go full edgemaster.

no need to spoonfeed me anymore, i readed the history

Chiaki a cute, CUTE!

GREAT TEACHER YUKIZONE IN 15 HOURS

nagito is cute! cute!

15 hours until this

I still think they're going to spend an episode establishing her character before killing her
Do we even know who it was that killed her? Mahiru mentioned a reserve course friend last week, it's probably her, but we haven't seen her yet

My guess is this episode will establish both victim and culprit. potentially end with the death as a cliffhanger, otherwise that's going to be next week

Based on this I think. Then again, it ambiguous whether or not he really means this.

thanks anons

So kyoko can't share info at all right as her rule? So different from the games

But she said she wasn't able to reveal her rule
by giving that information she's sharing information, which means she would have theoretically broken her rule if that was indeed her rule

Seiko is CUTE , CUTE !.

>wearing a mask to hide how ugly her face is
>cute

pick one