How do to make gundam great again?

How do to make gundam great again?

You don't. It is a relic that is is milked all the way that there is no more milk to get.

Sunrise would be better off creating a new IP as a passing torch

Remake the 00 movie into 12 episodes, featuring more QAN[T] battles, more exposition to the ELS and Aeolia's plan, and further detail the epilogue.

Nothing can really save 00 though, but I'd like a Macross version of Gundam that 00 only took a step into.

Maybe they can infuse a bit of originality into it all.

Just stop, by all means make some cool tribute material to the series' people care about but just leave the memories alone.

Stay in the UC line.

More MILFs

Again?

More spats

again

Not by making more "Jegan how are you?!" that's for sure.

More late UC please. f91 and Victory are not enough

Easy: depict an actual war.
Not small groups of guys with different ideologies fighting each other with giant robots; that's not a war. A honest-to-god war pitting nations, systems or civilizations against each other.

GBF was great
Tri was trash, barely motivated me to buy gunpla

more meta series like build fighter

bring back the age of onee-san

This question implies gundam was great at some point.

Already pretty great.

Frankly it is impossible since whatever attempts BanRise made to try to attract new long term (this bit is actually important) Gundam fans pretty much failed, Gunotas will pretty much remembered as a group of old people from the 20th century bound by gravity that will complain if the new works isn't UC fanwank or GBF S1 fanwank

Sunrise managed to actually fail twice in the same time frame, so let's not

More waifus
Waifus will save everything.

A movie trilogy for Double Zeta.

If it were condensed into a good narrative and had all the shit thrown out, it'd be great.

Remove peace princesses and it's fine.

The same age of onee-san where Tomino made the onee-san devoid of cock for the rest of her life cause of her otouto?

Animate the adventures of Ridden and Gable.

No Newtypes
No super-prototypes
No romance
No misunderstandings
No princesses
Make antagonists sympathetic
Grunt units actually do something
Limited resources instead of endless supplies
Focus on group tactics and general strategy instead of disorganized open melee
Diplomacy
Politics
Don't make villains that were credible threats into worthless fodder (Yazan, Ali)
Disregard fujoshi
Sensible designs (i.e. no golden joints)

Aw, screw it, it's fucked. Just make a new season of G Gundam instead.

If only they animated side stories like advance of zeta or sentinel

Late UC has already been raped to death by all of Hasegawa's Crossbone sequels.

>No super-prototypes
I disagree here. Super-prototypes make everything fun, especially if you combine them with
>Limited resources instead of endless supplies
>Focus on group tactics and general strategy instead of disorganized open melee

Wasn't Thunderbolt considered pretty good?

More intimate and serious toned UC side-stories, OVA length or shorter.

Basically, I want more smaller stories of overall larger conflicts.

Action and animation were good, but the story and characters were pretty sparse, boiled down to "two assholes fight each other in their super-prototypes". And I heard plot gets pretty stupid after what was adapted, so Sunrise probably won't continue to adapt it.

>Make antagonists sympathetic

That'll just somehow devolve into Zeonwank

>Combining those three aspects together
>As the war goes on, supplies become harder to come by due to logistic reasons and the group is forced to use standard/salvaged parts on the super-prototype and it becomes a challenge for the group to survive due to decreased performance
>By the end it ended up being a full mass produced unit inside

>boiled down to "two assholes fight each other in their super-prototypes"

It was kinda fun because of that. War made two men into monsters, and they just enjoyed themselves, losing their minds to war, vengeance, and grief.

What do you guys think of Unicorn? I am enjoying it at least. Currently rewatching Zeta.

You forgot
>No muh pacifism

Redo G-Reco with 52 episodes because they clearly had something there. It was just compact in a poor manner.

Tomino is a master editor my ass. Gundam Sousei you lied to me.

If Tomino were a master editor, ZZ would be cut in half. So much useless episodes.

Tomino used to be good.

He's in his Prequel Era Lucas years, now, however. Unfiltered, and mind addled.