Is Sup Forums pro-suicide since Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, etc killed themselves?

Is Sup Forums pro-suicide since Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, etc killed themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.ar/search?q=hitler was alive in argentina&oq=hitler was alive in argentina&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fbi confirmed hitler was alive in argentina

No one can stop you when you're already dead. Personally don't give two shits if someone shows up on the news for killing themself.

Hitler died of old age in Argentina in 1989, retard.
What a waste of a prefectly good thread.

Sauce Nigga

Prove that Hitler committed suicide.
You can't.

Pro-assisted suicide

erm they be livan on da moon an' nuschwabia an shieettt

I'm pro saging this garbage thread. Go back to leftypol, faggot.

Two years ago I was really close to killing myself, considered it very seriously. Now I'm glad I didn't, life forced me to overcome some obstacles, and now I'm stronger.

it was either kill yourself or be tortured by the reds. why do you think goebbels killed his little girls? they were gonna get raped :DDDDD

I'm actually a based centrist

If I had to choose between dying honorably with my dignity intact or getting beating, mutilated, tortured and raped yes I would kill myself.

>Believing the anti-nazi "suicide" meme

there is nothing wrong with suicide however it should be kept as a last resort when failure is complete or when honour is at play

>Nazi meme flag
>Thinks those were suicides
Lol saged
The alleged Hitler skull fragment was female. Hitler escaped to Argentina in exchange for the Nazi scientists.

comfy
I love this style

google.com.ar/search?q=hitler was alive in argentina&oq=hitler was alive in argentina&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8