Should I start watching Re:Zero? please think for me Sup Forums

Should I start watching Re:Zero? please think for me Sup Forums.

No.

blue meido is best girl

Wait for the series to finish first, else you are not going to enjoy the waiting

Feet

No

It hurts too much, seeing best girl suffer and knowing she will never win the Subarubowl.

Literally who?

As long as you promise to not post about it.

YOU STOP THAT

Emilia best girl even though as a commoner I could never marry her.

I marathoned the first cour the other day, it's not too bad for a flavor of the month series.

Ram pls get back to peeling tatoes.

>having so little willpower you need to ask us what you should watch

Please end yourself now, you will help everyone around you. If you had just started watching it instead of making this shitty thread you'd finished half of the first episode by now.

Yes, you won't regret it. It's worth it for the memes alone.

whos that girl?? and why does she look like Ram?

That was my mistake
I started watching when twister maid became a meme and I'm all caught up

Since you posted best girl along with my favorite fetish, I'll actually answer your question sincerely.

Yes, you should watch it. It's great. It's both entertaining, and artful in it's presentation. There's far more to the show that what exists on the surface, and constructs a story that both fullfills a propelling situation with strict world-building, and makes symbolic connections to the challenge that the MC faces in overcoming his flaws.

It's AOTY 10/10 the Evangelion of Madoka.

Are you fucking color blind bro? She's a red maid

Subaru has done nothing wrong.

It's a Sup Forums tier show.

So yeah, watch it, it's fun.

Don't think so. I just finished episode 17 and am thinking of dropping it. Not buttmad about Rem, I'm just tired of watching MC go through the same shit over and over just to run into more shit when he finally passes it. It's getting boring.

No.

SUBARU DIES

EMILIA DIES

REM DIES

99% sure this show is trash worse than NGNL

Idc how many ppl say this is retarded. I'm gonna stand by this, Sup Forumsnon.

Great job disputing my statement you obvious samefag memelord.

yes Emilia-Tan is the best

I don't know.

Poor man's Steins;Gate

It's a tradeoff. I started watching once it had reached episode 14, and now I feel empty having to wait every week for the next episode, but at least I get to enjoy the memes and discussion that happen in between.

You post like a nigger on a phone.

Just watch SAO instead, it's not like Re:Zero is any better.

Steins;Gate is a poor man's Re:zero.

That said, Steins;Gate is actually good, but Re:Zero combines S;G's premise with the messaging of Welcome to the NHK, the industry criticism of Madoka, and the frustrating buildup of Kaiji to make something that is actually engaging AND poignant in its delivery.

A literal faggot opinion.

In what way is Re:Zero better than SAO?

Is this the Evangelion of the Isekai genre?

Every way.

I was reluctant but it was another one of those shows that I wish I watched alongside Sup Forums from the beginning.

>please think for me Sup Forums

Okay.

I think you should inhale cyanide.

How is it possible to be so deluded?

Just starting with the protagonist, SAO is already a vastly superior show. Kirito is actually competent and somewhat cool.

Watching Re:Zero got me into Dark Souls again

For one, Subaru is not a Gary Stu.

More importantly though, Re:Zero is a blatant deconstruction of shows like SAO.

I started watching it a few days ago, fully caught up now. It's great; production is tight, characters are fun and the story keeps you on the edge of your seat. Well worth a watch, I'd say.

Ok, I get it, you're pretending to be retarded.

"Deconstruction" is a buzzword that doesn't mean anything.

What is a deconstruction?

a main character can be flawed and still be the subject of a compelling story

to list "0mg he's so cool" as objectively superior only outs you as being underagef

>being this autistic

cancer of the season
its like steins gate and dark souls but made for 12 year old naruto fans

I didnt notice how many Re:zero threads there were until I finally watched this.

There are far too many, aren't there.

I'll never tell!

Master bait.

Watch it, it's good.
But remember that you're not allowed to talk about it on Sup Forums.
The show got kinda popular with normies, so you aren't allowed to admit you like it on Sup Forums.

Blue maid is dead anyway

This, but unironically. Kirito is a fine if somewhat boring protagonist, the only problem is how everyone in the show jacks him off.

>deconstruction
I seriously can't tell if he's a false flagger right now. Fuck you people are just pathetic.

There were like 11 rezero threads on sunday, it was kind of insane

I'm sick of this forced meme.

I like how the only bad thing you guys can say about SAO is that it's mc is a Gary Stu
>implying a Gary Stu is in any way a bad mc.
You're all just bandwagoning. It's seriously pathetic.
Re:Zero is just edgy for the sake of edge, something that is never good in telling a compelling story.

>normies

How to spot a normalfag.

I'm asked sick of this forced forced meme meme

SAO is way better.

I really want to not agree with you...

Fuck off.

That gif gives me hope.

The show is decent, nothing more nothing less. Other anons here will try to convince you its some master piece, which it ISNT. The worst part about this show is its fucking idiotic fanbase.

The first time I took a recommendation from you anons seriously I ended up watching the trainwreck that was antimagic 35th platoon whatever. I hesitated when you guys recommended re:zero but I took the leap and here I am waiting for every episode with impatience. If anything my trust was healed.

Deconstruction essentially means a critique of certain tropes that are misrepresented and/or overused.

UsIng SAO and Accel World as examples, the former places an plot armored Gary Stu in a world where he seemingly rises to the top despite his failure to rise in the real world. Accel World's MC is incompetent, fat, and unambitious, yet seems to attract bitches left and right and other good luck despite his overwhelming shortcomings.

Subaru on the other hand is an above average NEET in terms of appearance and ability, and initially views his new situation as somebody who is familiar with the Isekai trope, but finds out shit isn't just gonna work out for him magically and behaves as a realistic person subjected to shocking and seemingly endless strife.

The greatest anime of our time..............................................................

You're exactly the type of person this series is for.

>I really want to not agree with you...
But you actually can't disagree with him because he is right?

i just watched the first two episodes and yeah they were good cant wait to see this rem girl everyone keeps talking about

Right? It's been so long since I was properly hyped for new episodes of a show. There's a lot else I enjoy more than this but god the anticipation and payoff here is great.

Why won't Ponybro watch this show????????

My problem was that every single female wanted the mc's dick the moment she met him. Even his sister. It turned a significant amount of character interactions into garbage-tier pandering. At least they tried something different with AIDS girl. Shame she had AIDS though because she was the only tolerable female character.

Seriously though, how can anyone prefer Rem to Ram?

Rem is a shitty Mary Sue moeblob and Ram is simply based.

SAO is bad because it's wish-fulfillment bullshit. The people attracted to that garbage want to live vicariously through Kirito to convince themselves they are talented geniuses born in the wrong situation.

Can one say it is the Madoka of animes?

There were like 20 after episode 15. Wonder what it'll be like this week.

Zero thread?

>Fagcat was friend with ikemen but the moment he engaged with Crusch, Crusch mellowed, Fagcat went Hittler and poisoned him too(yes, too, fagcat has been poisoning more people from the royal family). When ikemen died, Crush's heart hardened.
Felix was satisfied, only the stronk survive and only the STRONK are worthy of being companion of Crusch.

Let us not go too far

>Madoka
>far

AOTS despite the Jojofags and Nisekoifags shitposting in the threads

Man whatever, just post more Remfeet.

He dropped it after 1 episode because it was bad. He might try it again after it ends since everyone keeps asking him

Why won't e-celebs fags fuck off?

But it continues to be bad.

What's that supposed to mean??

>Rem is a shitty Mary Sue moeblob
What? She's more of a deeply flawed heroic character who happens looks cute, and is actually relatively weak compared to almost everyone notable who isn't Subaru.

Observing the fanbase should give you a pretty clear indication.

>Mary Sue
>moeblob
You don't know what any of those buzzwords mean

Fuck off

I don't know about AOTS or AOTY but this certainly win most autistic fanbase of the year by far.

Will fucking watch One Piece and shitty moeblobfests, but won't watch a decent anime. I'm not surprised.

Saekano is the other thread.

Honestly this
At least SAO reaches so bad its good territory
Re Zero doesn't even have that