Newfag normie femanon here, do y'all have any questions for me? also whats so bad about jews?

newfag normie femanon here, do y'all have any questions for me? also whats so bad about jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg48-q3J-Gg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, goys, there is nothing wrong with the Jewd.

Of all the boards why this?

Why do you work for shareblue or the NSA?

Do you glow in the dark?

Will you kys?

>tits
>post them

why would you do this? please leave before it's too late.

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

does the goy want to see my jew-bies

sorry what is the proper jew hating board?

>newfag normie femanon here, do y'all have any questions for me?

No, tits or gtfo

>also whats so bad about jews?

After posting tits, proceed to stay on this board lurking for a period of 12 months.

Typical woman
Enters male safe space
Demands attention despite how off-topic it is
And you wonder why we wanna replace you with robo pussy

no we don't it's a fucking rule. something Democrats don't believe in. so tits or GTFO

>newfag normie femanon here
Post proof or fuck off
>whats so bad about jews?
Just look at who owns the banks and the media.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg48-q3J-Gg

So it's only a jew hate matter ? Ok normie this is your board , but why you hate jews ? you're democrat or what?

I CAN LAST LONGER THEN 8 SEC =)

>woman
it's a bored larping faggot
watch Sup Forums give it endless attention

what's your real flag

>dem flag
worthless.

Tits or gtfo
Actually just gtfo. Stupid bitch thinking your cunt makes you special.

sage

>whats so bad about jews?

Leave this shit hole while you still can, only thing you will find on Sup Forums is depression, off-key humor, and the inability to leave. If you need friends find them around where you live not here, if you want to be looked at then go to a bar. This place will fuck with you and Im not trying to be an edgy guy daring you. Go find some real hobbies and friends cause this place will sap you emotionally dry. Ive been here too long and I cant bring myself to leave, its bad like a dependance. Im trying to warn you, TURN BACK there is no stupid internet culture worth it, especially this one. I cant stop thinking about terrible things and I blame this addictive cancer.
Just leave.
While you can.
I dont want to hurt myself or others yet I think about it the longer I am here, only started after a few years being here.

What a miserable peace of shit you are. It's not Sup Forumss fault if you can't handle the truth.

Why don't you leave too ? So much afraid of the horrible world out there?

Probably right but the whole
>have questions for me
Feels like the standard females desperate need for attention

Just shut up and kys.

I have to stop myself from saying "nigger" in company, yeah its partly this places fault and mine, I live in the south for fucks sake.
And what? Go back to listening to people tiptoe around shit 24/7? My wife voted for Hilery for fucks sake.

((((newfag normie femanon here)))))

>Can't even get his own wife on his side
Stop being such a cuck and stand up for your beliefs. I hope you learned more from Sup Forums then saying the word "nigger".

Revelation 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4

>making someone do something because I NO LEKI IT
Wow, you are just like the antifa commies, remember when the left said to ignore and stop havjng anything to do with friends or family that support Trump? You on par with those fags now retard.

Sup Forums

gas your life kikess

I told you to get her on your side, not smash a bike lock over her had. If you don't understand the difference, you deserve the miserable life you have.

sounds like someone didn't get their limited edition rick and morty szechuan sauce

Jews are not loyal to countries they live in. They are loyal to Jews above all else. They view their needs and desires above those of society. This leads them to subvert civilizations they live within in order to uplift their own kind.

Furthermore, Jewish ideology views non-Jews as "cattle", referred to as "goyim" or "gentiles". Their religion teaches them that Jews are the chosen people of God, and that non-Jews are simply animals to be herded wherever the Jews see fit. They are ingrained with a view that they are better than everyone else. As such, they have no moral compass when it comes to dealing with non-Jews. This is why their subversion of civilizations tends to be extreme and ruthless.

There is a reason why Jews have been kicked out of hundreds of countries over history. This is why Hitler rose up to oppose them. But no one ever talks about the state of Germany and what Jews were doing there which led to their persecution by the nazis. Even if you assume that the Holocaust story is true (it's misleading post-war propaganda) you have to ask yourself... what the fuck were the Jews doing that led to such a reaction? Jews are a parasite. They play the victim when their actions are met with harsh consequences.

Hey, I'm a newbie & FemAnon too!

Welcome! I have no questions... cause I get it!

show tits and stop using us for attention whore
tits or gtfo
/po/

SEE DER EWIGE JUDE (FUNNY MOVIE)

LEARN WHAT ENARTETE KUNST MEANS

STUDY THE SECOND WORLD WAR HISTORY

THEN REPOST HERE

no timestamp = fake and gay

Do you realize that we could have world peace if you, and several thousand other women, decided to have sex with super ugly men?

how do you think you can compete against this?

This
I don't give a fuck about you man titties either you faggot shill