Can we all agree that if it had ended after the first season it would've been a solid anime?

Can we all agree that if it had ended after the first season it would've been a solid anime?

No.

It would've been better if it never existed.

It would have at least been better.

And I hope by "ended", you're including eggs and hime actually having been killed.

If season 2 kept Inaho and Hime dead, it could have been great.

No, because we wouldn't have seen fuccboi Slaine as much.

Would have been better, if Slaine won.

Dropped it halfway through the first episode.

Complete clusterfuck.

Would've been better if Egg-chan had a personality other than Autistic Kirito and Hime stayed dead.

Yes.

yes

The only thing S2 had going for it was better music, but it retconned and asspulled the entire plot into the garbage

best girl

The first few episodes were when the show was actually still good.

But you still made the right choice.

MC and the NTR princess should have stayed dead.

I never watched the second season. So everything is happy in my world. Hime is dead, Eggs is scrambled, Slaine wins.

This.

Slaine is the only redeemable thing in the show by far.

>The first few episodes were when the show was actually still good.
No it wasn't. There was a lot of bullshit in those episodes as well.

Make sure you never watch it.

Yes because S2 was just a battle of wits between two terrible gary stus.

>Slaine Troyard...
>Kaizuka Inaho...

Season 2 was absolutely garbage, so yes. Also, Slaine L I T E R A L L Y did nothing wrong and still ended up in jail. Bullshit.

Martians or whatever they call themselves are too retard for me to enjoy

Such as?

this is true

> They complain about the lack of resources on mars.
> They have a deus ex that can multiply anything
> They use it to multiply a robot.

Yes. S1 was mediocre and had an interesting end.

S2 was terrible in general.

Even the cliffhanger ending removing S2 would entail is better than the NTR deus ex machina shit we got.

Inaho was enough of a fucking gary stu as it is, the haxeye in season 2 was too much, shit was painful to watch.
I have to admit it did have a few. numbered, cool moments. Like Slaine shooting into orbit and timing the hit, legit good idea.

On the other hand, it had unwatchable shit like a fucking 11 year old driving a full size military jeep like a pro getaway driver, utter bullshit.

>Mars idiots have technology that gives virtually limitless energy
>have technology to easily distill water in huge amounts
>have technology to easily terraform areas

And they didn't think about, i dunno, signing a treaty and using the entire goby desert or some other god forsaken desert as a place to grow/farm needed supplies? energy is the only real requirement to achieving that.
The series is retarded from the base, Crutheo or whatever his name was went to waste after being the only interesting character in S1

dropped it mid way into S2. it became unwatchable.

>Love princess
>Captured by a duke who told him he would do anything to kill the royal
>Shit duke's in trouble with eggs gotta save him
>Princess got shot by duke by the end
>Shoot eggs too because too jealous

No, fuck no.

I dropped that in episode 6, came back a year later to see if I could finish it, and stopped after the end of season 1. It was complete garbage. You people literally only think it was good because of the last episode murderfest they couldn't even deliver on

This.

It was shit throughout season 1, what's wrong with you?

They did try to terraform Mars though, twice and it failed both times. They also never once stated that they could create water.

Haters can get fucked. Both princesses getting BTFO was the best thing that's happened in an anime in years.

if it had never been made it would've been a solid anime

No, because the first season still had Slaine in it.

I just miss the shitposting.

SLAINE A SHIT

EGGS BTFO

HIME A SLUT

I genuinely do miss it. It was some of the most fun I had on here because it's like Inaho and Slaine brought the top autists to the threads to debate in buzzwords. It was great.

Season 1 ending was good actually. This would have been remembered as Valvrave tier atleast if it had ended there.

I was only around for the first season but yes that was fun. Sup Forums was really into AZ at first but people act like it doesn't exist now.

Came here to post this

>butcher
>aoki
>boku no pico guy

Literally the triumvirate of talentless hacks

>hey there
>i'm just a random passerby
>by the way i'll be smashing the princess while you two play chess all day

you forgot Sawano

>Season 1 ending was good actually.
It wasn't. Nothing gets resolvd and the whole thing ends anti-climatically with no resolution.

But Sawano had nothing to do with the content of the show aka the reason AZ was shit.

I remember watching the first episode of this piece of shit when it came out. It was so fucking boring and uninteresting. Glad to know I made the right choice in dropping it like a hot potato

'In a Hole' is the biggest Gary Stu ever existed.
Slaine could have won if not because 'Muh human is always right' plot.

"We're working on a robot series to supersede Gundam. For that I believe we need 3D CGI"

You mean the end that was basically ripped off from Code Geass Season 1 from 8 years back?

The OST was actually one of the best things about this show.

You miss shitposting on Sup Forums. You mean the crap that fills up even more threads now than it did back then?

I will agree that if it had ended after the first episode it'd have been a solid anime

Maybe compared to the rest of the show.

It was fucking awful for a mecha series

As compared to the garbage OSTs from Argevollen and Valvrave? You're fucking baiting.

S2 was only terrible for Earth side, Slaine's climbing in Vers society and killing Saaz was fun to watch. The drama with the princesses was bullshit but there was tension.

This is still the most stupid complaint thrown at Slaine. Aoki confirmed in an interview that he was never jealous of Inaho and shot him because he wanted to use Saazbaum to get medical support for hime. He had to pick a side in that episode because if both Saaz and Inaho died in that episode he wouldn't get support from neither UFE nor Vers and he wouldn't be able to save the princess. Earlier in that episode a Vers soldier saves him and he sees him die, not to mention Inaho shot him down after he saved them and caused him to be tortured. There was no reason to save Inaho in that fight and after that he was just an obstacle. There's also the fact that they just so happened to crash into the room where hime was, otherwise Saaz wouldn't get to her so quickly. And hime was there only because it was a part of Inaho's plan.

Every Martian castle slamming down into Earth upon the princesse's without any coordination or talks from either side.

death*

>shitty OST

At this point I'm sure people just call everything in Aldnoah shit because they're butthurt. You didn't watch enough anime if you consider this shitty, it was entertaining enough but the writing was bad.

And what came after was better?

Had it ended at the end of season 1 it would have retained its meme show trainwreck status instead of just being shit

>solid
No. It would have been an ok/average anime that wasn't terrible but nothing notable either.

AZ shitposting isn't even fun since there were people who were genuinely defending the show.

The music by itself was decent, but its usage in the anime wasn't very good.

No. It was flawed from the start.

It never redeemed itself. You're just trying to justify watching a bad show

>Slaine siding with Saaz was right
That is even more retard, first of all Saaz fucking betrayed the royal and Slaine trusted him but not the guy who desperately tried to reach the princess even though he was wounded? The same guy who obviously kept the princess safe (Slaine later did exploit the princess so he had no ground to talk here).
Slaine could have finished Saaz, helped Inaho and princess then joined Earth to fuck up Mars and their retard knights but no he chose to be retard just like them.

But you're right though.

>but not the guy who desperately tried to reach the princess even though he was wounded?
What is this supposed to prove? The princess was already shot then. If he helped Inaho then he would have gained nothing, Vers has superior technology.

Super technology but controlled by retards as seen multiple times that Earth managed to kill them one by one and they never bothered to attack in group until Slaine told them to
If Slaine helped Inaho he gained himself a gary stu ally who won more than lose, and now they even had two mech at their side. Inaho wouldn't cuck Slaine.

>Inaho wouldn't cuck Slaine.
Remember that Inaho did shoot Slaine down in S1.

Would have been better if Slaine didn't come in the final battle, let Eggs fuck up Cornchip and save Earthsphere.

>Reading comprehension.
The guy said the OST is one of best thing in the show. Doesn't mean it is being compared to other show.

That's not the point, when Inaho is crawling towards hime she had already been shot. If he helped Inaho, hime would have died. Inaho also said: "what is it to you if we exploit her?" and Slaine later realized that he took hime into the battle so she can deactivate the Aldnoah reactor.

>protagonist that's even more boring than kirito
> every fight is just >oh no this thing is literally impossible to beat >oh man we're really getting out shit handed to us >NVM MC FIGURED OUT A PLAN

Slaine shot first.

How can you be sure that Earth couldn't save princess while they fucking revived a guy with bullet in his head?
As the post above said Slaine later used princess to declare war (and Aldnoah source) so he exploited her too

But I liked the second OP

Don't care as long as I keep seeing doujins of Slaine getting slayed by cocks.

>A high school student in a training mech is somehow better than trained mech pilots
This show was retarded

Man back in the day i was so hyped for s2

The first three episodes were decent to good. The show is literally 3ep rule incarnate.

How the fuck was Slaine supposed to know they'd be able to miraculously save Inaho? It was an asspull and Vers was the safer bet. Him using hime's name for his cause later doesn't matter in ep12.

Yeah I would agree it pretty entertaining the first season even though it was obvious he would be alive S2 or not.

This. 4th episode was okay but it was headed downhill rapidly after that.

Well that's because Butcher wrote only first three episodes.

Because it took years for the Mars technology stabilize her, retard. She was as good as dead.

What Slaine should have done is kill all of them and fuck off. But he had Stockholm.

>Because it took years for the Mars technology stabilize her, retard. She was as good as dead.

That doesn't prove Earth would have done a better job. I already explained why killing both wouldn't have worked, no need to be so butthurt.

>How the fuck was Slaine supposed to know they'd be able to miraculously save Inaho?
The same goes to how the fuck Slaine was 100% sure that Saaz wouldn't instant rekt him when they returned to moon base
>Because it took years for the Mars technology stabilize her
More like bullshit, princess had 2 holes, 1 in chest and 1 in head, Inaho had 1 hole in head and only required less time to go rekt more bitches
What Slaine should have done is killed Saaz then kill himself

Because he liked Slaine and he saved his life. What should have realistically happened is that Inaho and hime should have died.

If princess really died I doubt Slaine would let Saaz live, he would blow that fucker's head then kill himself, which is far more realistic than trying to save a corpse

>bumping a shitty thread with bad memes
Kill yourself, nobody wants to talk about A/Z anymore.

user, Slaine never declared war on Earth, there was already a war going on, and it was declared by the emperor. Also it was Saazbaum who used Asshime's image.

How you guys still remember anything that happened in this show baffles me, I happily blocked out everything as soon as I was fnished with it.

I bless the show for giving me the best wank material

Weren't they giving implied implications about pairing this one with slaine later in the 2nd season?

This. A lot has been left unanswered that if S2 didn't happen it would be more shit than what it is right now.

But isn't that entertaining: seeing who can out-stu another.

Shitty shota Reinhard clone. Get some taste.
And it's not like even original Reinhard isn't a pretty entry-level husbando to begin with.

>meme show trainwreck status instead of just being shit
The fact that you think there's a difference between the two is really sad

>shota
Doctor, we have a severe case of brain damage and lack of taste.

>>At this point I'm sure people just call everything in Aldnoah shit because they're butthurt
Butthurt over what? The show is a laughingstock and nobody really defends it. The OST for the show is incredibly weak and only retarded Sawano babbies say itsgood.

>You didn't watch enough anime if you consider this shitty,
What the fuck kind of logic is this?

>Sawano's weakest effort yet
>best anything
Never take people who praises Sawano's work after Unicorn seriously.