So whats the deal with this malalala Girl?

So whats the deal with this malalala Girl?

>When you're praising Mohammed but you Malahu akbar

She said people shouldn't criticize Islam because it creates terrorists, idiotically giving us a really good reason to criticize Islam.

Psy op.

retard leftist drivel for the "not all muslims" narrative.

Spent a year abroad at Oxford last year. Tutors are great but the students are all retarded faggots now.

Is this supposed to make Islam look good

>Apple Mac
>All of the courses introductory textbooks
This girl is rich as a student. Where did she get the money from after leaving rural Pakistan?

What I find somewhat funny is that if she were to disavow Islam and take off the veil, she would be censured by liberals and Muslims alike, and would lose all her fame and credibility.

Between a rock and a hard place.

Sup Forums toxic males BTFO

Who the fuck needs three different introductory books about formal logic for any other reason than a social media picture?

>us
Women are not human

Actually buying books

He can just look at the now meme picture of the cargo ship loaded with apes like everyone else to get the true picture.

(((loans)))

That would be hilarious if they let in so many Muslims that she gets stabbed there too.

Implying women are valuable for anything other than child rearing

Hasn't the left gotten upset with her too for breaking the "Islam is for Feminists" narrative? lol

I love it when groups I hate devour themselves.

>us

shes studying logic too, she should realize thats fuckin stupid logic

she has a slush fund with her name on it, it's one of the top 10 charities at the moment it seems like.

A girl that has been shot and (((somehow))) didn't die to to jewish advanced technology.

she had a book deal

Get shot in the head by violent Muslims
Still demand West let in more Violent Muslims or the current ones will get Violent

And ironically she is studying logic...

She should, but studying logic doesn't mean anything if you're an idiot and something tells me she wasn't allowed at Oxford for her intelligence.

Her dad's a UN official so basically she's just an empty mouthpiece for him. She couldn't say stuff that fits the neoliberal narrative if she tried. Because she does try, or rather, her father does. In a decade when she goes off plantation she'll be a lot more interesting, screencap this post.

Its like quoting a toddler kek,

>toxic males
you are a fat roastie libslut

>oxford
Wasn't she going to Stanford?

I mean, she's not entirely wrong. I don't want any refugees let into this country unless they're extensively vetted and either Christian or non-religious, but I'm fully in support of the President going on site wherever he can to broaden his experience and knowledge.

She got shot trying to go to school by Muslims, the liberal intellectual establishment recognized her as a useful propaganda tool and they've spent the last decade pozzing her brains out while carefully avoiding anything that might lead her to question her continued worship of a pedophile warlord.

I've yet to hear her say anything interesting or unique. She's just a puppet.

10 years ago the people who actually earned their place in Oxford would have ripped her apart. Nowadays there are probably more people like here there than people of any merit.

Literally anyone who is non white who has any degree may as well not have one in this country for all that it actually means.

She is a walking PSYOP.
Her father is a senior UN diplomat.
The was shot in by muslims in Pak.
No room in any hospitals nearly so was flow thousands and thousands of miles to bongland.
Places in a hospital in an area full of mussies.
To show how kind and diverse we are to our local barbaric & uncivilised diverse peacelovers.
Now she has become a UN ambassador (wonder how she passed the interview!).

I feel bad for that prostitute

she means "held up" right?

women are held up, not held back.

Her book sales???

>refugees
cause remember all those Korean and Jap and Chinese refugees?

Fuck this poo

>Mud, genetically (inbreeding and shit combo of nigger-sandnigger-Poo genes) and culturally (via Islam) programmed to reject logic
>Takes classes on logic
What?

>book sales
>a million dollars from when they threw a noble peace prize at her.

Beyond that the liberal establishment is happy to buy her whatever she wants in order to virtue signal.

>shot in the head at point blank range
>not having the back half of her head blown away
Is this a fucking joke, are jihadis using .22 lr over there or somethin? Who buys this shit?

Nobody lives when those who cannot swim drown the ones who can.

>be malala
>stand up for women's rights all across the world
>literally get shot over it, nearly died
>earn awards for her speeches, including in sharia-zones
>be at some Western conference
>some rich, spoiled, white girl that gives lectures about strong empowered womyn approaches me
>"im glad there are people like us making a change for women in this world"
>mfw

She was never shot. That's part of the psychologica operation. Look into the journalist who cooked this shit up) a known CIA asset) and look into the father's background and UN connections.
Also consider what a 7.65 round at close range usually does to a human head and ask yourself if it's likely someone would actually survive what is alleged to have happened to her. She has no visible scar to boot. Seek out the video for pic related to see what a kalashnikov round to the head at close range actually does. The rabbit hole goes deep on this one.

Paki getting comped an education us Brits would have to give blowjobs to politicians for forty years for.

she got shot (or not) and then her bigshot diplomat father set up people started to write books and speeches for her and make a lot of cash and get famous. and the worst part is, that the world fell for it.

Feminism is another word for meninism too because they are both for equality

she has never had an open press conference or had an interview where her questions weren't screened in advance or the interviewer wasnt gushing all over her. She releases all sort of sound bits and little quibs but its all preprepared and through her handlers. She is just a tool of the left with out an original thought in her head.

Muslim attention whore. And the world will never know the name of the Afghan woman who fought the Taliban for 10 hours with a dropped AK, but they'll hear endlessly about MalalalalLlLalLlLla

>live in goatfuckistan
>get shot in the head
>have millions spent on your healthcare on behalf of the british population
>get a free fucking house and passport from british government
>bitch and moan about how evil the west is to muslims
>get a place at one of the greatest universities in the world because you got shot

I fucking despise her

Her biggest accomplishment was someone else being a bad shot.

She is gonna be the prime minister of britain. You heard it here first.

She also says stupid shit like in the OP not realising her stupid dune coon religion was the reason she got shot at in the first place.

I just fucking love it when celebrities and rich kids get into prestigious universities when they're quite blatantly idiots over the droves of extremely talented individuals. Feels great, especially when there's a racial component to it.

She probably got grazed and they said she got shot because it fits the narrative better.

She definitely wouldn't survive a 7.62X39 to the brain without severe brain damage and a square on hit to the jaw would have shattered her jaw or completely tore it off and left her severely deformed.

A graze is survivable with minimal scarring though.

>do all this
>still follow the religion responsible for her oppression.

Women are functionally retarded.

>without severe brain damage
Did she ever say anything that wasn't absolutely retarded?

No she did get completely fucked in the head. She spent months in hospital. It cost us millions for this cumstain to come and leech off the state here.

She is girl ghandi. Her role is to radicalize Islamic women with feminism to neuter the religion of child love so that the globalist have both a complacent and sexually subverted population to work the machines that bring luxury to the few elites who survive the culling.

This. Fucking grazed if even that.

it gave her permanent brain damage.

Its possible. Brain damage is flukey. Depending on where you get hit you can survive with relatively little loss of ability, lose motor control or your senses, be a tard, a full on vegetable or die.

Pic related: Phineas Gage survived that.

This makes it look like a graze though. If she'd got hit dead on in that spot it would have blown out the other side of her skull and done considerably more damage.

A deep graze could still do that. Basically it would fracture your skull at the point of impact and force skull fragments back into your brain.

Mayala is a spook, a fake figure, a puppet, something to put on the news to promote fake ideas as an independent woman and progressive shitty propaganda like that.

I mean I can see where you might think that, but that's just Islam