Be polish

>be polish
>your country is praised on Sup Forums as ethnostate
>yfw most Sup Forumsacks don't know about the ukrainian immigrantion
>yfw when one in ten people in Wroclaw is ukrainian

I'm not extremely racist towards them but we might get replaced the same way west is being replaced by mudslimes rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

stat.gov.pl/obszary-tematyczne/ludnosc/ludnosc/ludnosc-piramida/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You wont, because they will learn Polish. They will become Poles.

>be polish

That's enough for being praised

This. Ukros are bro tier if you get to know them janusz

idk, even when some of them are bro-tier which is probably like 10% they are still ruining wages because they are working for much less

>ukrainian

no such people

Demography is a much more bigger issue nowadays then wages. Poland NEEDS more people. We are in point when no ammount of 500+ will save demography. We have to takes imigrants. We are blessed that our neighbour is a 3rd world country where people are white, speak human language and don't have dumbass religion. Why not use this advantage

Sounds pretty horrible until you realize that they could just as well be somalis and arabs.

m8 it's quite literally people who used to be in the Commonwealth immigrating back to the Poland major.

>ukrainian immigrantion
Sounds awful, totally the same as somalians and muslims

kikes man
holy shit.

Wrocław is a german territory anyway

They earn back in ukraine as much as africans do and their mentality isn't far off from them

>yfw most Sup Forumsacks don't know about the ukrainian immigrantion
bullshit

poland sucks

>we might get replaced
DAS RITE

fuck you monaco

It's OK. You aren't even real people. SOmething on the level of rodents.

could a non-slav even tell the difference between a ukrainian and a pole?

Please.
You don't even can't even take Donietsk.

mistake, sorry.

t. muhammed

not really lol

Fucking Urks are like cockroaches.

One in ten is not much when compared to the rest of use and I'd take 50 of your steppe niggers in return for one of out niggers.

Wish we were suffering a flood of white immigrants, oh God the horror.

Too obvious my man

ukrainians have asian features and are basically russians

Please Explain why you "NEED" more people in Poland...

1. I would really prefer if you would call it Breslau
2. Serves you right

I'll trade you 2,000 Catholic Lebos for 1 of our negroes.

Poles look kinda like normal people, while Ukrainians are slavicness taken to extreme: crime, poverty, corruption, subhuman facial features

Lebs the just as bad as niggers.

stat.gov.pl/obszary-tematyczne/ludnosc/ludnosc/ludnosc-piramida/

Worst comes to worst you have a population decline. But with importing non- poles you wont have a Poland.

>ukrainian immigrantion
there is literally no difference between slavs..they're all a bunch of white niggers with mongoloid genes

Calm yourself Wladislaw, your time will come

>But with importing non- poles you wont have a Poland.
Depends on the number of immigrants, their cultural compatibility and how encouraged they are to integrate. With Poland's attitude, they will be fine.

That's not 'slavicness', Poles, Slovaks and Czechs are the only true Slavs left. Ukrainians and Russians have lots of Turco-Mongol genes.

Then a Pole could prefer if you called Berlin Kopanica, Greifswald Gryfów, Rostock Radogoszcz, Brautzen Budziszyn, Cottbus Chociebuż and so on, you get the point, you G*rman.

I can understand how you could imply such a thing. However, I think in time Sup Forums must face ethnic realism as a very real thing people care about. I understand their desire to unite Whites/Europeans, but the reality is that European countries still dislike each for various reasons and have feverishly fought each other regardless of race.

We Hispanics share that same kind of logic as the OP. Don't think that one guy fr one Hispanic country is going to get along with a Hispanic from another just because they are all a Spanish/Amerindian mix. No, we hate each other. Hispanics complain about other Hispanics all the time. Asians behave the same way, though they have an aguably more bloody history between each other to back that up.

So I am not suprised that there is a Polish man who isn't automatically going to play ball with the Ukranian. Just like the English who won't get along with the Poles. Or just like the Texan won't get along with the New Yorker from the city.

>We Hispanics
>flag
kek

Yeah, I know. I am always kind of tongue tied between what we should call ourselves on racial terms. Would be easier if we had the racial caste system back.

Perhaps mestizo would have been a better word. However, the point is there. People don't automatically get along on racial grounds. Perhaps better on racial grounds, but not enough to prevent wars, raids, espionage, and such. Not even enough to stop a guy from shaking his fist at ya as you enter his country.

I'd rather have ukis than Muslims or nigs fellow Sup Forumslack