New manga about a girl who dies and wakes up in a different world

New manga about a girl who dies and wakes up in a different world.

comic.pixiv.net/works/2569

There are no (tolerable) translations yet, but the gist of it is that she is the reincarnation of the goddess who created a system of reincarnation that cycles souls between two worlds. Seems like it's going for a Hindu aesthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=108708
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds cool. But does she get raped by orcs? If not, that's a bit of a deal breaker for me.

Great, remind me in 10 years when it's finished and translated.

by the end of the 41 pages she does a standard magical girl transformation and has a generic fight scene. There were a few nice panels.

I don't know what I was expecting, but I think I was let down. Hoping for something more relaxing, maybe.

I think you are thinking about "How do you kidnap a whole school of kids to another world?!!"

>How do you kidnap a whole school of kids to another world
Is that the actual name of something?

yes

>41 pages
Well it's actually 81 because each of those count as 2.

And I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be not all that action-y in the end. The writer is the same writer as Kagerou Daze/Mekakucity Actors, so religious bullshit is likely going to show up in it.

Aren't most shoujo titles that aren't high school drama/comedy isekai anyway

>New manga
great
>about a girl
cool
>who dies and wakes up in a different world.
why

This is exactly what I was fucking thinking.

Oh boy here we go again.

She seems to fuse with the retard that will likely end up her love interest instead of just a magical girl transformation.

Because it's the new thing that sells.

It will also over saturate all Japanese media for the next decade. Get use to it.

I thought Sup Forums (or (/u/) will eat everything as long it as muh female MC.

What about how in the first page where her hair and outfit is different? What if she turns out to be a slut who fuses with a bunch of different guys?

While I enjoy female MC I hate the shonen tropes of useless faggot being the chosen one that get convenient power up everytime it face an enemy stronger than it.

prefer a high school setting?

What happened here is that a faggot died for no reason because he didn't have faith in the chosen one's power.

Whether or not it made any sense for him to lack faith is another question.

Soon we'll finally evolve into cute girls reviving into another world and doing cute things.

If the character is likable and they build the world well then I'll pick it up

so long as it's not based on a WN/LN then it's fine

not fantasy's fault that most anime of it is being done by "webnovelists" (internet-created content are infamous for lack of quality control).

Do they always have to respawn into a fantasy world?

I sci-fi space pirate with alien babes (like twi'leks or asaris) could be cool.

Next season: Cute Girls in Crusades!

>European Kings and knight were really women
>Muslim are tentacle monster
I'd watch it

really the only settings ever is sci-fi, fantasy, and IRL

IRL is boring as hell and practically plagiarism (I mean you aren't using your own setting).

Anime already done sci-fi to death by the point they went out of it (though sci-fi Isekai like said might be interesting)

so fantasy

>loli Saladin is the MC (because he was the MC in the third crusade u mad crusadercucks?)
>loli Richard is the rival/yuri subtext
>loli Barbarossa is the comedy relief

I am ready for this.

Why not steampunk then? It's a setting used a lot in nip games but not so much in anime/manga.

I also want post apocalyptic setting (like Mad Max) too.

Anyway, there's a lot of possibilities.

steampunk and post-apocalyptic are pretty much in the sci-fi category

Fallout setting with lolis, Power Armor with 90% less armor, Deathclaws with tentacles, mire lurk queen with more tentacles, behemots with tentacles, sexbots with tentacles.

My point still stand: They're both different enough to deserve more attention.

There's already dozens of those.

That sounds like a new fetish in the making.

there is a post-apocalyptic setting with cute girls
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=108708

and for steampunk I wish Overlord scans continued to translate Rasenjin stuff

I'll take these born again whisked away stories over more high school harems any day of the week.

It's Mad Max-like? Because if it's CGDCT then I don't want it.

more S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-ish

>105d ago

You don't have to watch either.

Does this outfit seem lewd? It leaves so much uncovered.

I just wish not interwar fantasy Europe translation was faster

>Hindu
Hm, that's different. Will keep an eye on it.

>Power Armor with 90% less armor
What

That was an interesting opening. Her mother went somewhere and the plane for some reason got shot down or something.

>who dies and wakes up in a different world.

Thread locked in 3, 2, 1...

Censorship on Sup Forums? Nani?

what is this? Is this not suppose to be jap quality standard writing? where's the rape?

>"How do you kidnap a whole school of kids to another world?!!
We already got that with Corpse Party, I woudln't mind seeing more stuff like it.

Don't you know? The new nazi janitor has been going on a delete spree. The tiniest bit of off-topic nets you a deleted post and a warning.

Of course, wanking Re Zero in 5 threads is a-ok because it's on topic.

How long until Sup Forums writes
>Now, this is a story all about how
>My life got flipped-turned upside down
>And I'd like to take a minute
>Just sit right there
>I'll tell you how I became the prince of another world?!

The last time Sup Forums tried to write something it turned into dragons and sakura flowers.

I thought it turned into cell phones.

Steampunk is only so interesting user. It's pretty hard to convey through text too.

Why does the hammer have a fucking spring on it?

Because it's not a hammer.

Why not?

Last time that happened, there was dragons going after mailmen. Must be the uniforms.
> Corpse Party
Blood drive was a mess. Fucking broke the immersion. Yoshiki was the only best character in the entire fucking series.

It's deeper than that user. It's about reincarnation.