Why do women tend to come out as rape victims all at once...

Why do women tend to come out as rape victims all at once? Wouldn't it be better to report it immediately rather than wait fourty years?

because they're making it up

>another jewish slide thread

Shush goyim

Because women are not natural born leaders. They are too scared to do the right thing. It, when one does it, then they all do it. Just look at fashion. All it takes is one prominent woman to start some new weird ass trend and then every other woman jumps on board.

Why are you posting those ugly spick women..theyre behinds are fat. Like gross fat. Why does pol seem to like spic girls so much...gross

>tfw every single poster on this board would be a premature ejaculating nervous ness in the presence of these high E sloots while stuttering "n-no y-you s-spics s-stop i-iit"

Half of the accusations are probably fake and are done for nothing more than attention, hence the "all at once" mentality. As previously observed, the accusations made against then-candidate Trump, were nothing more than publicity stunts. Women see an opportunity and they leap on to fight for social justice, so to speak.

They won't do it unless others are doing it because women are social creatures. Or they're lying

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

L
O
W
T
E
S
T

I know the solution :
post tits

We’re not all evenly autistic, some could even have a normal conversation with them.

Has no one noticed that the spicks have white asses?
>Crackers that tanned.
>Fucking Race traitors

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAA-SPLAT-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-PLOP-AAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Those women are disgusting

Women can't do anything on their own. They can't even think a single thought themselves. They have to run it by the pack and gain pack acceptance first.

Because women are followers and attention-seekers, and that includes jumping on the rape accusation train.

>women taking initiative on their own
Good one sonny jim.

This.

If one woman, not famous yet, had gone to the Hollywood cops and accused Weinstein of rape years ago, there's a good chance he would have bribed someone to make it go away, and then she would have been blackballed from the entire industry at best.

I'm not saying they were all raped. Some of them surely willingly traded with him, and others well along reluctantly because they wanted fame. But however many were raped, they had to consider whether reporting it would simply make things worse for themselves while doing nothing to him.

t. homosexual

OP is a confirmed faggot.

Both of these ugly cunts will be 400 pounds each before they hit 25. Hmmm, will hitting the wall have a double meaning for mexicunt wymen?

More than 1/2 of Sup Forums is shit skin, user.

Kek. That pic is disturbing. They look like my sisters (I'm the only male w/5 olders sisters).

This.

too much ass

I want to move to Portugal and drown in joocy Bunda desu

>coming on pol for an explanation about a deeply profound psychological topic that requires a dose of empathy.

why ?

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

They are the opposite of ugly.....who turned you against pussy?

>IMG_ filename
they always post images of sluts too
sage and hide, faggots

Because they're lying bleeting sheep hoping to get shekels and sympathy priveledges.

I wouldn't call either of them a spic if I was in a position to date one.

>t. Harvey Weinstein

We all know for a fact women are indeed the 'fairer sex'. They are noble honorable people, unlike men. They would never lie to benefit themselves. This is MGTOW propaganda you are falling for.

Carol Seleme

>actually sticking around and waiting for them to reach said weight
>Not just pump and dumping
B E T A
E
T
A

sliding what? your chance to be a good little beta boy who saves those poor defeneseless women who had no choice but to slut it up chasing their degenerate dreams? lolololololololololololololololololol