Was Las Vegas Security Guard Involved In Shooting Massacre?

>Las Vegas police released new details Monday about what occurred in the days and minutes before the mass shooting on the Strip, raising new questions about why it took about an hour for officers to enter the gunman’s hotel suite.
>Six minutes before Mandalay Bay shooter Stephen Paddock sprayed gunfire onto the Route 91 Harvest festival grounds on Oct. 1, he shot hotel security guard Jesus Campos, Sheriff Joe Lombardo revealed Monday.
>The sheriff said last week that Campos was injured well after 58 people had been fatally shot and nearly 500 others were hurt. But after revealing the new timeline Monday during a news conference, Lombardo offered little explanation for the discrepancy, citing the ongoing investigation.
>“In your zest for information and my zest to ensure the public safety and the calming of their minds,” Lombardo said, “some things are going to change.”
>Lombardo also revealed that Paddock checked in to Mandalay Bay on Sept. 25, three days earlier than previously reported.
>The motive behind the shooting continues to perplex authorities.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/10/Was-Las-Vegas-Security-Guard-Involved-In-Shooting-Massacre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x_CiLZY-HGw
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/aaron-rouse-named-special-agent-in-charge-of-the-las-vegas-division
puppetstringnews.com/blog/fbi-agent-aaron-rouse-in-vegas-is-son-in-law-of-john-podesta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It perplexed no body. Unless complete incompetence, it would never take that long to find a shooter...maybe many.

Going on the gun runner theme:
He pissed someone off to the point they acted and split on the roof where there was a helicopter waiting.
I think Saudis and Mex Mafia are in it somehow.

I posted this there days ago and got a phone call with strange music....FYI

Also would explain why Mexican people were down there warning people also plays into Saudis leaving night before.

do you think that just the fact the security officer was involved would make the media not push these officials to give us a straight story?
government is fucked
our free media is fucked
get the fuck ready

Does anyone know if paddock was on any prescription pills? He was a rich white guy.

Yeah, he had a 10mg Valium prescription.

There's no helipad on the roof. Stop spreading this disinformation.

Doesn’t seem that he actually took them though

Yeah, those focusing on the drugs are grasping at straws trying to get more regulations passed for background checks.

Good to point out that detail. Keep it ready.

Helipad or not, this was illegal... Why not illegally land?

Further, why not propose thoughts and theory?

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

I was just asking a question you fucking nut job

I saw a video on YouTube where you could see 2 base jumpers close to time the shooting stopped. But it gets magically deleted everytime it gets posted.

>10 to 15 pills remaining of 60
>not known when Paddock last took the drug
He took them and 10mg is a huge dose. Benzos are meant to calm nerves, but if abused they can put you in a psychosis. Withdrawal symptoms are supposedly a living hell. Could be a factor in all of this... can't discount it.

There was also the helicopter that was flying between the two buildings before the shooting.

t. absolute lunatic conspiracy theorist who gets strange calls and thinks its because he was talking about this shooting

Was it posted anywhere else? Liveleak? I'm not sure if YT vids can be archived... so if deleted, it might be gone forever.

>be security guard
>Get shot
>Not call other armed security or police
>Somehow not involved

Fuck man. That FBI guy always behind the sheriff. Always creeping

Quite an asshole that's easily triggered... You must not have gotten your sushi comped...forgot your morning pills?

I just was passing the question of interlinking. IDK. Whatever, jerk.

At the bare minimum, he didn't tell the truth the first time they spoke to him. No way did they go so wrong in public press conferences all last week unless HIS story changed.
Suspicion is warranted.

Jesus Campos was a mossad agent.

He took 45-50 over the course of a year and a half. Prob only took em if he was feeling especially anxious during extenuating circumstances, either that or he started treatment didn’t like them and stopped taking them. That’s the only explanation for having that many remaining after that long of a time and there’s no evidence that he got anther prescription for them.

>be security guard
>get shot
>wait around for 40 minutes to give the keycard to police when they arrive

Shit's X-Files tier creepy.

>easily triggered

nah faggot, this board's been flooded with /x/ tier posts for over a week now. next time your phone rings it's going to be my friends at the nsa, btw. start running

I don't run faggot. Also, you have nothing to offer but your opinion.

LARP

They are conspiring... to downplay the fact that it took the LEOs over an hour to stop him. And maybe pic related.

Compare and contrast the LV shit fest with Anders Brevik (AB).

AB was clear, consistent and coherent. His aims were clearly announced and his actions driven by pure ideological aims.

He killed 69 with 3 guns and a backpack. He stopped when out of ammo I think. Anyway, he killed for 90 mins.

LV is such a mess - no motive, no explanations, tactically makes no sense. All key witnesses are ghosts. No follow up media by perps etc. LVPD clearly being gamed by FEDs. LV stinks.

youtu.be/x_CiLZY-HGw I don't have anything to contribute other than this video. if after watching it you still believe this oldfag smashed the windows with a small hammer then you should neck yourself

>Be security guard
>get shot
>Just sit down and do nothing
>The guy that shot you starts firing off hundreds of not thousands of rounds
>Still do nothing

The absolute state of security guards in current year+1

>Be security guard
>Get shot
>Take cover in a room
>Don't pick up the phone and call 911

10mg is not a huge dose, nothing near one. It's actually standard dosage for an anxiety attack, and that's 10mg per dose up to 4 times a day

Also, the prescription was 1.5 years old, meaning at that point, whatever was left was actually past the expiration date as well.

No, they are conspiring to hide the fact that he's an innocent patsy for a deep state operation in which there was more than one shooter.

So this entire timeline of the audio from the synchronized videos doesn't make sense now. NOW how do we explain the "far away shots" in the infamous taxi cab video?
See pic attached. The "23 shots into security guard" no longer make sense but you can clearly hear them on the video. Sounds FAR away

>he "23 shots into security guard" n
They keep saying he fired 200 shots through the door.

I took 10mg of benzo everyday to sleep lmao

The FBI guy that stands behind speakers at press conferences is Aaron Rouse, John Podesta's son-in-law.

>“In your zest for information and my zest to ensure the public safety and the calming of their minds,” Lombardo said, “some things are going to change.”

What in the fuck did he mean by this?

That's a literal confession of "we'll say whatever if we think that's what the people want to hear"?

Release hotel security footage already.

Campos supposedly got shot 6 minutes before anyone reported any shooting, remained on the 32nd floor for the ten minute duration of the shooting, hung out with his maintenance worker buddy, didn't contact ANYONE, and then was the first person the Police made contact with minutes after the shooting ended on the 32nd floor.......and then it still took them a whole hour to breach?

Yeah, fuck that for a joke.

Drugs can still be effective years past their expiration dates. I assumed 10mg was a huge dose because a doc told me once that she had a patient that was taking around 17mg of Xanax and he was out of his mind batshit crazy. Although I heard Xanax is a lot stronger than Valium.

how fucking convenient

He doesn't want people to form a lynch mob. Meaning Campos is guilty, or someone else was shooting and is still alive and well.

pic 120 days degredation, depends what he was taking

oh i see it was diazepam yeah wouldn't have degraded more than 10% over that time

That doesn't make sense the door doesn't even have 200 holes in it

The 23 shots were the security guard getting shot in the middle of the shooting

Could be the majority of holes were in the portion they placed the explosives on

Security glass =/= thick transparent dont jump to your death glass.

bull shit, I want to believe but i just cant. Post sourced infograph, you have no idea how far that will go with normies.

>That's a literal confession of "we'll say whatever if we think that's what the people want to hear"?

Yup, mix this with what Wynn hotels guys said, the helicopters during the attack and the police scanners saying there is someone on the helipad right as the 5 man team entered the 2nd floor and boom. Security guard fucking helped them move about the hotel.

Also this:youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

Look this way. Look that way. Who is Aaron Rouse? Who is he related to? What has he done to make the FBI different? Just as important is: Who is running MGM? Why is their security footage not released? FBI + MGM interests.

If I were involved in mass murder and wanted to appear innocent I might shoot myself in the leg and claim victimhood. Hit in the leg of all places, the place anyone could deal with a wound? Was it a thigh flesh wound or a brutal kneecapping?First we heard the guard heroically was seeking the shooter and interrupted the shooting. That’s similar to the movie Shooter where the corrupt cop claims to happen upon the pasty sniper played by mark walhberg. Then we heard Campos the guard was on the floor to investigate a door being ajar which apparently sends a signal to security. Then we hear he was on the floor to investigate the sound of drilling. Yet battery powered drills are pretty quiet. The suite is giant (I think around 2000 sf) with the main double doors near the stairwell and ostensibly few guest rooms nearby. Cement in ceiling and floor to buffer sound. Who would hear it to complain? and paddock would like stop drilling if anyone were in the hall which he would ostensibly see via his secret cameras. No one could figure out where a thousand rounds was being fired from but somehow the security department got wind of the sound of a drill and got there so fast that the drilling was interrupted? If I heard drilling I would just assume maintenance was being done in a room if I heard it at all. Maybe those cameras were broadcasting to others via wireless so the real killers would know when police were approaching the dead patsy.

Catch up on your facts. Yesterday Lombardo said Campos was shot BEFORE the first shots were fired ‘to the outside world.’

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/aaron-rouse-named-special-agent-in-charge-of-the-las-vegas-division

Fuck you and your friends. Go ahead ring me. Fuck all intelligence agencies they're all unconstitutional and corrupt made possible by the National Security Act of 1947. May they all die and burn a vapid death.

They are my enemy and the enemy of America and the constitution, the highest law of the land. You are my enemy and I will kill to protect the constitution because the intel agencies have usurped the power and have become Nazi and SS and KGB combined.

Doesn't say much.

>daily beast
not an argument

The best part is they added a new character to the story in the form of Maintenance man that Jesus saves

>Sheriff Lombardo also said that Mr. Campos, after being shot, helped protect a maintenance worker from being injured. The sheriff would not say whether he thought the presence of Mr. Campos accelerated or affected Mr. Paddock’s shooting plot.

>Be security guard
>Investigate possible gunfire
>Get shot
>No, wait; doesn't get shot after, gets shot before
>Almost 45 minutes unaccounted for
>No walkie talkie, no cell phone, no comms
>No interviews, no press, no presidential visit

not likely they would use most of that. looking at the remains of the glass in the windows it doesn't even seem to have a layer of synthetic in it, like a windshield.

but why even use a hammer. just shoot the damn window out. that might be the single shots heard in the beginning.
and why shoot a guard wandering down the hall. ignore him, or apologize for making noise, or kill him after he tries to gain entry.

and why this fat nigger running the gofundme? Just like Charlottesville, there are shady things going on with the gofundme people. They are always connected in some way.

now it was just a random patrol and not an investigation into the drilling sounds or an open door alarm. lol
>ok, she's not the media but still

WHAT THE SHIT FUCK. FIRE UP THE OVENS.

puppetstringnews.com/blog/fbi-agent-aaron-rouse-in-vegas-is-son-in-law-of-john-podesta

what if hes just an illegal and nobody wants to get him fucked

well this gofundme was from shortly after, but the random patrol made me laugh. Sound like some programmed AI NPC from fallout

.....And it's bullshit. God damn it, I loved that mug too.

You mean on the roof of The Four Seasons? Cause there is one there. Google it.

I'm still convinced it was a botched robbery. I defiantly think the security guard was the inside man no matter what the motive turns out to be.

The security guard is a key witness, but is also nonexistent. Where did he go? No employment record, no security guard license registration, no hospital record...

No, it's a different Rouse. That bunch's filthy hands are probably in this somewhere.

>Marilou Danley = 'our mandalay lie'
>Woman injured in both San Bernardino and Las Vegas
>Crisis actors all heal miraculously in days, Mexican soap level acting
>500+ injured and not a single person succumbing to wounds, despite how graphic the 'witnesses' described the damage

Definitely no hoax here

The government is re-writing the story on the fly. They release a new tidbit of "information" (never based on any physical evidence), and if the public doesn't complain too much then it becomes part of the official myth.

Once they've released enough "official speculation" that people either accept it or get tired of it and go read about Hollywood sex (any questions now about why the news cycle is all about Harvey Weinstein?) then they'll close up and seal the whole story in cement like Boston, Orlando, 9/11, and JFK.

We still have no physical evidence showing "Stephen Paddock" was the dead body, who the dead body was, or that either one was connected to the events on the ground.

Yes billy everything is crisis actors nobody ever does bad things you're safe now shhhh.

Liliana Rodriguez (Quijano), who is running the gofundme for Jesus Campos, has a FB friend named Jose Campos .. possible relation?

Liliana Rodriguez
FB - liliana.rodriguez.50999
IG - lillyrod49
Twitter - Lillyrod49

Jose Campos
FB - jose.campos.771

You have no clue what you're talking about. Shoo shill.