archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/6710916/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please wake up.

I want to lick her pits

Yuya~

fuck syn-crow
its a mistake ! he is not even a lancer

i have a fetish to girls with ties thanks to her

You do realize the point of the Lancers going to Synchro was to get more Lancers, right?

SHUT UP REIJI, YOUR KEIKAKU IS NOT DOORI !

SPEAK MORE !

>tfw they're both ghosts now

Didn't stand a ghost of a chance.

Clearly Shuzo is the only one who must duel Yuzu

Plz no

Yuzu killing her own dad would drive her into ZETSUBOU

>People still think Yuzu will fall into ZETSUBO

Your character will undergo through the cliche brainwashing where she'll lose to the MC, nothing more.

CAN'T WAKE UP

>People still don't agree with me on what will happen next

There's a different between difference of opinion and ridiculousness. Thinking Yuzu is doing anything other than losing to Yuya if she does duel brainwashed is asking for too much. This show doesn't know how to handle characters.

My cynical side agrees with you, however I do think that perhaps they might actually deliver a good end albiet through sloppy set up

After all, Reiji is finally back in the show, even though his actions for the past 15 episodes can best be described as "attempting to purchase a motorboat"

YUYA XYZ WHEN? YUYA GETTING EITHER A RANK UP CARD OR MAGICIAN THAT ALLOWS IT WHEN?

Seriously? Why is Xyz so cucked? Dark Requiem surely can't be for Yuya, it's situational as fuck in his deck, needed to burn Dark Rebellion's xyz material before he can even use the damn card and he's never used it while Yuto has.

He's not getting an XYZ nigga, if anything he's getting another Fusion.

So we're going to make this as a meme now? I don't know but it's a 50-50 for me but let's see

He'll get a few more fusions more than likely. He may get 1 Xyz or just an easier way to make Rebellion. Don't really see him getting another Synchro and he definitely isn't getting a Ritual.

It isn't a meme. Although Yuzu staying evil is meme tier.

>needed to burn Dark Rebellion's xyz material before he can even use the damn card
That's an OCG restriction. The anime card doesn't require DRXD to have no xyz material.

The show has an enormous amount of work to do to even have a decent ending. Remember, the whole show is tied together and has been leading up to Leo and the origins of the counterparts. If it isn't amazing then the show was a failure. They are probably going to have generic origins and the final battle will have all the characters from all the dimensions team up to fight against Academia or whatever.

>Reiji's actions for the past 15 episodes can best be described as "attempting to purchase a motorboat"
Don't forget the driving lessons that came with it. Poor Reiji never did get to do a riding duel.

>brainwashing
My dick will reluctantly take it. It's still a shit tier fetish, /d/

>/d/

REAUNION FUCKING WHEN?

>Leo and the origins of the counterparts
Can these really end up amazing enough to be worth the wait? They'd have to pull out all the stops in terms of directing and animation (and we all know how consistent those have been), since so little of the mystical side of the show has been utilized so far.

>Can these really end up amazing enough to be worth the wait?

No. But that won't stop the fans from saying it is regardless of what happens. Remember. People here defend any and everything the show does or downplay things they can't defend

Kill it with fire

Looks like Yuzu was treated a little too well at Academia

DAMMIT SORA

Wasn't there a full image of this? Can't seem to find it.

no

So are arc-vfags basically the shillaries of Sup Forums?

lancers soon?

No shit. It's an ARC-V thread. What did you expect?
If anything, people like you who keep complaining about the show are in the wrong because you're hindering actual discussion.

Nice quality.

Being the Arc-V thread doesn't exclude it from ridicule. Discussion threads are for all discussion. Positive or negative. People pointing out flaws and discussing them doesn't make them in the wrong. What kind of 5th grade logic is that? Not everyone is okay with circlejerking a show.

>hindering actual discussion

What discussion? This thread has been up for hours and only has around 40 posts. People don't give a fuck anymore. Without the people discussing the flaws the thread would be dead unless someone bumped it every once in a while like with useless posts like that.

lol K

inb4 no rebuttal

>implying (you) deserve a rebuttal

There is no rebuttal for facts.

You're wrong. There are still people who are genuinely trying to discuss plot points, such as Yuzu's future corruption at the hands of Akaba Leo and trying to hinder this kind of discussion only makes you toxic.
>40 posts
Have you seen the time?

let's leave that aside for now

what deck will the guardians use? old archetype or new deck?

Who does it better, the Performapal archetype or the Pendulum Magician archetype? By it I mean showcasing what it means to go "Beyond the pendulum" Yuya staying within the bounds of the pendulum can fusion summon like there's no tomorrow but to xyz and synchro summon he has to use Timegazer,Stargazer,Creation,Destruction, Timebreaker, Tuning and Descend Dragon Magicians especially if he wants his Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Nirvana High Paladin monsters

magicians have that DEEPEST LORE feeling, performapals are just whatever lore wise. Thats why is impressive when we see a new magician

Who is trying to hinder that discussion? Nothing stops people from responding to posts about Yuzu being brainwashed positively if they want to. If no one responds positively then they just don't care.

>Have you seen the time?

8PM in the summer? Do you know what timezones are? BTW, once upon a time the best time to post in these threads was super late at night when all the meme spammers were sleep. But even they lost interest in the show and don't post anymore.

>Who is trying to hinder that discussion?
The people who call it ridiculous.

Yes. Because Yuzu's father randomly showing up only to get killed by Yuzu isn't ridiculous. If somebody wanted to discuss that point positively they would have. Instead no one did. What does that tell you?

Too bad the magicians can't be a deck on their own, They need Odd Eyes, Performages, Dracoslayes, Performapals and a few other randoms to really shine, They tried with the structure deck but without the 3 Wisdom Eyes, wavering eyes and the massive restrictions on a good chunk of their game cards such as Stargazer,Timegazer,Xiangke,Xiangesheng,Nobel Dragon Magician and Tuning Magician makes it really difficult to play them as advertised. Performapals are far superior to them in search and in high hand play, which is vital for a Pendulum deck. You won't often find yourself relying on top decks or getting dead draws in Performapals.

Where were you when Yuzu was chilling out with the crew in the schoolyard?

Shuzo showing up at this point in the series certainly isn't likely, but Yuzu getting corrupted by Leo and having a duel against Yuya is, and that's what the discussion was originally about.

honestly speaking lancers being there is something but I would love to see some shivers out there

You tumblrtards should go back if you miss your safe space so much. Learn to deal with the fact that not everyone is here to circlejerk the show or fuck off.

>but Yuzu getting corrupted by Leo and having a duel against Yuya is, and that's what the discussion was originally about.

No it wasn't. That Shuzo post didn't quote anything. Instead people quoted it.It was posted alone and randomly. The "corruption" aspect of the series isn't fully fleshed out yet either. Serena wasn't acting crazy and didn't set off any red flags with the Lancers. The show would have served better if Sora didn't reveal that Academia could alter people's memories or whatever. All that does is remind us that every single soldier in Xyz changed sides after one speech. It opens up more flaws in the show.

Timebreaker is surprisingly splashable with it's buffed effect. I love throwing in Timebreaker into various decks. Being able to repeatedly delay threats is great, especially when it removes Xyz Materials in the process.

what else can they do?
they dont even try with the dark occult stuff anymore, it feels that is just there and they are saving it for the end. I feel its bad, it needs more simbolism and shadow games

SHAY-VE ME!

This was fun.
archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/6710916/

those stairs were the firsts of the death flags

Wasn't there a cringe greentext with a gender reverse of this happening to user?

Looks like yuya wasn't the only thing she fused with

shun posting? shunposting time!

Did somebody say Shun posting?

I love Shun

Truly the best character.

Go back to Zexal

Academia!

Do it for Shun, everyone.

Shun has a nice butt.

Butt it's nothing like mine.

Y'all worry me somtimes

Holy shit Kaito is such a faggot

Why do you say that?

Did Yuto get cucked?

How can a boy have such great legs?

Love you too.

Actually, watching Arc-V and reading some of the dissections has been interesting. Especially when it comes to learning specifically why I even decide to invest time in a Yugioh series, what appeal it has to people, and what they look for out of a Yugioh spin-off.

People like you who conflate any kind of criticism with complaining that shouldn't be posted on this imageboard, because Arc-V should receive special treatment for whatever reason, should learn to deal, ignore, or just leave. It's not like past series at large have gotten special graces from being torn into for their blunders, for the ~2 1/2 years these threads have been up on Sup Forums.

This user gets it.

That shit was HYPE as fuck.

what the fuck is going on here?

Sayaka gets stuck in a free use hole

Poor Allen, jobber waifu stolen by the Xyz manlet.