Weinstein Hollywood elite jew raped hispanic model

Hollywood elite Jew raped this hispanic model and there are even audio tapes.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/10/weinstein-groping-ambra-battilana-gutierrez-audio-recording-assault/
youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw
twitter.com/BetrutowhoUR1/status/917811885730402305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harvey "C'mon Ambra, take off that bra" Weinstein

>audio tapes.

LINK PLS

named like that cool brazillian band

So... where those audio tapes at user?

I’d rather see video than audio tbqh

How do you rape someone with their mouth around your cock.?

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/10/weinstein-groping-ambra-battilana-gutierrez-audio-recording-assault/

>Harvey "if you want some trabajo, let me stick it in your culo" Weinstein

>heavy.com/entertainment/2017/10/weinstein-groping-ambra-battilana-gutierrez-audio-recording-assault/
>“I’m not going to do anything, I swear on my children, please come in,” Weinstein says, ordering her to come into the room to watch him bathe. “On everything, I’m a famous guy. Please come in now for one minute.”

where was the outrage after the rape of 1200 white girls in rotterham?? god the hypocrisy makes me sick-

Found the Jew.

Estatic this sick kike has been exposed for the disgusting degenerate pizza gate loving freak he is

>half-filipina, half-Italian
>Hispanic
Seriously, burgers, not every foreigner is mexican

Filipino/Italian, not Hispanic.

Hot

wait for the Emma Watson leaks to come out

>be most powerful man in hollywood
>can't even get a whore to suck your dick for free

you call me jew when you care more about some jew fondling some mexcrement model than thousands of white girls. you are the first to get the bullet

Guys slide thread!!!
These have been popping up and they're trying to distract us from the LV shooting.

SHILL SHILL SHILL
ABANDON THREAD

Not Hispanic you moron

why was he grabbing her so much, was she trying to get to the police?!

>implying you wouldn't

tfw you realize the Fappening was just a leak of Harvey’s phone.

Le Based Weinstein.
Does he fucked some Muslimas too?

She is a dumb whore. He is a liberal jew. I approve of this downfall, not because it is right, but because it hurts the left.

Nice try rabbi

>rape
No. He coerced them. They're all fucking sluts for doing it with him for fame and then getting cold feet because they feel protected.

Harvey " you want those shekels, suck my schmeckle" Weinstein

Yes they are.

POO POO POO

ABANDON LOO!!!

>No. He coerced them. They're all fucking sluts for doing it with him for fame and then getting cold feet because they feel protected.
This, but fuck him for promoting diversity and feminism in movies. Good riddance.

sauce? I need to fap

He touched her tit. That kind of top is worn by women with small or sagging tits. She was probably grateful that he touched one of them.

Then on the audio recording he tells her that if she makes a fuss about it, he'll never see her again. Because of course he wants to see her again!

NY DA (Cyrus Vance Jr., a Democrat) declined to prosecute saying there was no case.

He ran a casting couch. Like it or not, it's not a crime. The "movie star" actresses are just the sluts who were willing to put out in exchange for career advancement.

"because of course SHE wants to see HIM again"

Dear Pajeet,
This is the happening now. Hollywood Pedo rapist Jews are in the spotlight.
It's worth the attention.
Regards,
Hamburgler

HE TUSH HERE BREEST

>Sliding this badly
Her name is literally on the picture, you fucking leaf

Based kike, doing what we all wish we could do. Litetrally /ourguy/.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ITS A TOILET WITCH! AHHHHHHH

Someone pls meme Harvey as Jabba the Hut and Ashly "pussyhat" Judd as Leia.

>Trying to prove to a burger that celebrity gossip is not that impressive
It's like

go back to your bagel and schmeer

That was underage rape. This was consenting adults, a casting couch. Not the same.

>leaks

This scandal is destroying pedowood jews and the democrat party and JIDF is working overtime to shill against it.

The non-Jewish DA declined to prosecute. Is it "Jewish" to point that out?

i love "the swear on my children" part. this recording is one of the best jew redpills around

They were out on a "date" that night. Pretty sure she was committed to seeing it through. That's the point off all this, young user. They willingly do it for the fame and fortune. Then later on they spout feminist drivel at the likes of you and me.

absolutely.

Obviously correct.

She looks Asian.

heh OK well enjoy your memes then.

>Harvey "if you want some trabajo, spread your ano" Weinstein.

I come from the land of poets, you know?

that's part of the deal
you don't think Harvey had his filthy kike mitts on getting her to do the talk at the fucking UN?

>heavy.com/entertainment/2017/10/weinstein-groping-ambra-battilana-gutierrez-audio-recording-assault/

wow this recording is fucked up, he's just a fucked up dude

There are also people who think Ariana Grande is Hispanic and Obama is black.

tfw
>the ALMIGHTY instructs his angels to toss harvey in the lake of fire
tfw
>the children realize their (((dad))) is a full blown moloch slave

Whats the difference if you're not comparing 23-n-me happy meals? bleh.

Here's the audio:
youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw

Cut fags hanging on to ancient feminist practices get close to actually feeling enough pleasure but no. Inb4 muh hygiene muh aesthetics.

Silly bitches ought to have told the cunt to go fuck himself. Many would have already. I reckon behind a gold digger there is THE gold digger, their mum. Their daughter, a drone and pawn.

About time they prosecute him.

Whore who whored herself for fame makes false rape claim against rich man.

Tough titty whore.

Wait.. How can I become a hollywood elite Jew?

T. asking for friend

My breest. kek

BERMUDA BAHAMA COME ON PRETTY MAMA

>admitting to groping a model against her will before he asked her to watch him shower

did he ask her to wear a nazi uniform?

that is fucking weird

hohoho sheeiiit!

JUST

i wont do anything i promise. dont ruin your friendship with me.

Referring to this tape?
twitter.com/BetrutowhoUR1/status/917811885730402305

>I will not do anything to you
>I won't do anything
>Just give me 5 minutes, please

Wat

She implies he did something to her the night before and she doesn't want to again.
He then threatens her with "Do you really wanna ruin a friendship with someone like me for just 5 minutes of your time?"

Weinstein is tip of the iceberg. Anyone that's been on Sup Forums long enough knows this. The entire den is infested with rapists,paedophiles,sodomites and even murderers and all of them are in bed with the political elites.
Honestly I felt for that woman. You can feel the sense of unease coming from her.

Hispanic's not a racial group you idiots

It's a geographic term

>feeling for a whore

Gas yourself, she has sucked more dicks than your mom and that's saying something. She dodn't suck his, because someone tipped her to wear the wire and sue him for sheckles. She would have otherwise.

meryl helped him control his victims

Found the lonely angry virgin

shut up beaner fuck

Leaves should be perma ange banned desu.

Good eye, leaf

if you don't try to have sex with her as a powerful man, you're a homo and you should feel bad

WHATS THE SOURCE OF THE AUDIO THO

she really looks like an evil sorceress in this picture. she should have horns and fangs. then the photo would be complete.

>be billionaire
>want to get laid
>refuse to pay the couple hundred bucks for a hooker
lol jews

Disgusting excuse for a human being

Finally a reason to post this again.

LV is getting stale i want a fresh happening

I've been on pol a long time and all the rumour threads get killed. Or I miss all the discussion.

>not ordering A list nubile celebrities from Room 23.

shes pretty hot

u won dis wun?

>Weinstein is tip of the iceberg.

Absolutely. Hollywood is crawling with scum.

>People on Sup Forums were calling this guy an Alpha

MOAR

>The entire den is infested with rapists,paedophiles,sodomites and even murderers and all of them are in bed with the political elites.
YUUUP and normies deny it because they dont want to be caught having backed these "progressives" their whole lives.

Also this is a distraction from LV, they are literally sacrificing one of their own to get it burred while the FBI buys time.

sure but we hate the jews even more, if the jews are so smart why did they trust white women when they clearly don't trust white men? jews are pretty damn dumb

Woody Alan molested his 12 stepdaughter and everyone is OK with it.