Shingeki no Kyojin

Do you think fried rice is the see you later girl?

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

Yes actually

he won't

Yep

Grisha a shit for killing Frieda.

Indeed.

The worst.

>Fried rice
What?

An old meme.

Some will say this is a girl.

What does it mean?

An ex editor basically shitposting.

>ex editor
Isayama pls, stop blaming others for your shit.

>Official name is Hans
>Always a flat chest
>Isayama literally draws it with an adams apple
>non-specific gender pronouns
Some are delusional as fuck.

>Always a flat chest
Not before Isayama was asked about her gender.

Her name is Hanji and is pronounced this way.

>Isayama literally draws it with an adams apple
Isayama even draws Historia with Adam's apple.
>non-specific gender pronouns
That's how japanese works.

>Isayama drew Hange with a skirt in the joke page.
>She loves Keith.
>Moblit protected her from MP soldiers.

Indeed.

Why make his clueless 10 year old son do his dirty work?

It might be translated like that by some idiot that pronounces lovely as rovery, but the official name is ハンジ. If it were hans, it would have to be ハンス.

Her chest varies. You can see she's got breast in the manga. In the other hand, every other media depicts her as a girl.

Isayama is mostly shit at anatomy. sometimes, even Mikasa could be mistaken as a boy due to the way he draws her. He's great at everything else though.

Almost all shingeki characters use non-gendered pronouns.

Something lewd if I remember correctly.

>It might be translated like that by some idiot that pronounces lovely as rovery, but the official name is ハンジ. If it were hans, it would have to be ハンス.
That's not really an argument because Ymir and Levi are spelled differently than what they should be. Every time her name is romanized by the nips it's Hans. Also Zeke's name is probably Sieg

What did Grisha say after this? I forgot.

Hans and Hansi is basically the same thing, though.

>Do not get involved in all this.
>He is special because he is my son.

Grisha a fucking shit

That is, however, the correct way to write Hans. Why not simply change the kana? Let me remind you the official translation of the manga uses Hange and Isayama hasn't complained.
he did tell them not to reveal Hange's gender though...little shit he is.

He will.

I hope he escapes by crawling away on his stumps while manlet and Eren are too busy flinging poo at each other.

Very creepy. Not exactly fatherly love.

I wonder if there are still some holes in Eren's memory that play into Grisha supposedly brainwashing him.

Yeah, Eren's coordinate will turn Armin into a human and he won't need to eat Bert.

I want Zeke to fuck Carla in front of Grisha and Keith.

Only logical and foreshadowed answer.

Eren didn't inherit a single one of Grisha's facial features.

Who else could it be?

Grisha, Mikasa and manlet's father's had really weak seed, they all look exactly like their mothers.

Since Zeke and Grisha look identical and are all but explicitly said to be related, would they have the same type? Grisha thought Carla was cute obviously, bet Zeke would think the same.

Does Zeke think Eren is cute then?

>Does Zeke think Eren is cute then?
Well, he certainly likes him better than BRA

He did though.

I want at least one thread without hetfags whitewashing Ymir or hetwashing Ymir or Historia.

Can this thread be it?

>long face
>curved nose
>thin eyebrows
>Carla's eye color
I don't see it.

No.

Sure

Look how uncomfortable Historia is in this picture.

Ugly manlet pedophile molesting her while all she wants is her beloved empowering Ymir.

But Ymir is bertsexual and Historia loves Eren.

Historia doesn't want to save Ymir anymore. She only liked her for the same reason she likes Eren, they both considered themselves a burden at one time and Historia felt identified with that. That's all.

*Grisha's eye color
>Grisha's hair color

Uri's seed made Levi a manlet.

Same hair color as Carla so it doesn't count.

Carla's hair color is unknow. Likely brown.

To be fair his midgetness was probably due to not eating for the first few years of his life. All Ackermans we seen so far are tall.

Honestly this. Doesn't matter tho. He's cute like that.
and he can fuck while the other is standing.10/10

Mikasa pls

Mikasa would never find a manlet attractive

Eren is a manlet.

Would you an adult Mikasa, /snk/?

She respects him now. And she's aware he's an Ackerman as well. I honestly want Mikasa and Levi bonding over that shit, but not in a romantic way. I want them to be bros SO badly.

>mikasa
>development

She will. Just wait.

Not accurate enough.

For god's sake, that's not even asian.

Why did she get a sex change surgery? Is Eren gay?

Same. I want Mikasa to have a friend who's similar to her and understands her strength and reclusive nature. Their relationship might go to shit in the next chapter but I think the confrontation will lead to interesting developments that may bring them closer in the long run.

What sex change surgery?

I wish everybody could understand her character the way you do. You are right.

Who EM here?

>Mikasa to have a friend who's similar to her.
She already has Armin but I suppose Levi could take that role or be like an older brother to her. Armin could be something different.

spoilers when

This makes me uncomfortable.

I can't wait.

Wait. Isn't the next chapter due to september?

Isayama's not even done drawing the chapter yet. He's late.

That picture looks lewd. Here's something cuter.

Is it me or does that Hanji looks more like Eren?

I wouldn't call Armin similar to her. They're almost total opposites. That doesn't mean they're not friends but like I said I want Mikasa to befriend someone she could relate to.

That's super cute.

Someone asks this every month.

Reminder Hange is a grill.

Maybe that's why she and Armin understand each other perfectly. Levi is her last relative so it would be interesting to see them acting as family.

Who knows, that might change after the letter.

If Ymir asks for her to come save her they all including Historia will get how obvious of a trap this is.

Does anybody have that picture of Hanji and Erwin where it seems they're holding hands?

Of course not directly asking about it, but rather after explaining the situation it might make Historia realize she was wrong and it's her who needs her help now. Since Hanji found it, who was also involved in the Ilse incident, it might mention what fate she was talking about in the snowy mountain flashback.

>Moeburrito never got around to squish this ass

Is Mikasa SnK's Pearl?

Yes if you're implying Historia is Greg.

Don't watch Tumblr Universe. What is a Pearl?

Historia don't need Ymir anymore, she already got all the development she could get from her. To be honest neither does Ymir.

That doesn't mean she doesn't care about her anymore and won't help her if she needs it.

I don't think Historia will abandon her responsibilities to go to help Ymir. I don't even think Ymir is in danger but she will explain her reasons in that letter.

Explain the reference and maybe we'll have an idea of what you're talking about you stupid nigger.

I love Frieda.

I just doubt that if everyone might go to titan village in the last arc, Historia will be left behind again and not appear until the last chapter maybe. At least this would give her a reason to go as well. Also I'm just assuming she still needs help, if she is really from warrior village as well and because of what she said in the flashback.

Apparently Pearl was in love with the pink haired lady but got cucked by a manlet. So she's been butthurt about it.

This indeed my fellow Ben-efactor of Ymir.

I think that after Historia reads the letter, she will mobilise ALL of the still living and breathing civilians (or at least all the male children, since dying is the only thing boys are good for!) and create a yuuge expedition to save Ymir from the Titan Village.

Either that, or the letter will have instructions how to save Annie from the crystaliarchy and naturally Historia will give up her position and betray all the people in SL (who mean nothing to her) and escape with Annie to Ymir's secret hiding place. Then, the three of them, YAHoo, will run away from all this and end up on the Greek Island Lesbos, where they will create their own personal private LGBTQ+ island.

Both of these theories are known to be ben-efiting thanks to Ymir's letter.

I just can't wait to see the next chapter being all dedicated to Historia reading the letter. Fuck Erwin and Armin!

>I don't think Historia will abandon her responsibilities to go to help Ymir.
Yes she will.

Read

What would make you comfortable?

>cucked by a manlet
Now I understand.

>or at least all the male children, since dying is the only thing boys are good for!
Zeke pls stop posting

>What would make you comfortable?
A nice YH dump would help the PTSD to go away right now.