Germany owes Poland $1,500,000,000,000 USD + C O M P OUND INTEREST

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + COMPound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py1P2vVfnl8
youtube.com/watch?v=m7wEUlpaYjY&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=IFpFHj4XfFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Rest of Pomerania, and Saxony, as well.

I see why the slavs picked up the white nigger torch from the Irish now...note: Canadians picked up the surrender monkey torch from the French after getting BTFO in Kandahar

and this time when we invade you krautcucks won't see us coming, but your women will see us coming alright

youtube.com/watch?v=py1P2vVfnl8

And no Untermenschen Krauts your subhuman toilets with a shit-inspection ledge are not going to save you this time

invisible to what?

it is useful

it can saves you from colon disease

really, canman

>knowing this little about things

Tick tock Poland.

You aren't getting anything but refugees.

P A Y

>not wanting to see your massive turd after a satisfying shit

Infrared and other spectrums, has special plates like the US invisible stealth bomber

Pay denbts krauts and your misery will be over.

Rip Pooland

have a (you)

Reveal your flag Krautcuck

BTW your refugees are worth more than gold trick isn't going to work you dumb fucks

That's good they want to send rapefugees to every single white countries, thank you Poland. destroy Merkel Germany now !

Is it really worth it though? I mean that tech must make them expensive as hell, why not pack on some countermeasures and call it a day?

Germany should use its muslims to conquer former German land, that way it can get rid both of muslims and slavniggers.

Poland is the last white nation on earth.

And they know that !

>laughs in Wehrmacht
>17 days

return our clay, Wojcek Leaf

Yes, let loose the krauts this time again. The end result will be glorious.

They gave land in reparations, dipshit.

>Tfw you will never have this

>Be Hitler
>Have strongest military on the continent
>See shitty Pooland next doors
>Deez slavfucks stole our lands and shiet
>Still need jewish commies in the USSR to back their invasion

Why, so you can use it to house more disgusting sandniggers?

#youhavetoPAY

what is a wehrmacht

They aren't even human, let alone white.

A pole that hates Poland? I can get behind this goyim!

>Muslims
>fighting

Muslims would be wiped off the face of the earth in any combat vs a white army. Israel fucking raped all the Arabs how many times? Little tiny fucking Israel lmao

Ariel Sharon Tank Squad BTFOd how many fucking Arab tanks with superiour tactics and chutzpah?

also
>flag
Please don't post in this thread again. This is for actual countries that exist

Germany pay debts

>what is irony?
damn leaf, no wonder superior chinks are flooding your country since the worldwide image of Canada is that of fucking Trudeau.

No, don't fall for this "based" meme propaganda. We're soo poor that our children starve and need to beg for tourist monies to eat :( Please gib gibs.

Oh, it's the historically inaccurate Lefty-LARPerfrom yesterday. Still not using the Ancap-flag, i see.

The Polish military was superior to the German army in 1939 in terms of equipment. WW2 involved more animals than any other military conflict in the history of human kind.

>rip tank dogs

it also has a prius engine so nobody can hear it coming :^)

Pay denbts Hermann. Your "new Germans" should be able to afford it.

Why can Poles only steal?

Also:
>(((lawyers))) say

They kept land fo dat u know whaddamsayin bitchassfagott.

Sage.

>be Poleshit
>be entirely reliant on EU gibs
>gets made fun of becuz 3rd world economy and being beggars
>begs even more
>mfw poland are literal gibsmedat niggers
>POLAND STRONK WE NEVER LOSE AGAINST MUSLIMS
pic related

>The Polish military was superior to the German army in 1939
nigger what?

> We
> posting with meme-flag

it's still a prototype
>Wehrmacht
I'm in the Army and let me tell you,50% of the peeps here have polish/russian ancestry
it's still a prototype

Reminder the EU wants to destroy Poland worse than Hitler did

>>POLAND STRONK WE NEVER LOSE AGAINST MUSLIMSpic related
Nice cherry-pick.

Designated shitting shelves

what the fuck are you talking about
Germany industrialized rapidly and steamrolled over everything,wuz strongest army an shieeet

I just posted some of your dead beat pathetic ancestors. You mad bro. Suck on Merkels dried out cunt b*tch

Not for long, mate.
Still 82% white, so we ain't le 52% yet.
It's all good :)

Holy shit, that's beautiful. Why do so many of you come to Britain? I'd always assumed you were Britain's Mexicans because your country must be awful...

It is awful. The average income is 800 euro a month.
Just because a few tourist hotspots don't look so bad doesn't mean the country isn't a shithole.

>a literal meme country
>gibs are 100% of Polish economy
as to pic related
>Be PLC
>Literally just get over swedish and russian invasion, together with massive hohol chimp out
>Still do a semi decent job defending against turkroaches
>Crush the turkfuck HARD at Vienna, only 7 years later.

Fuck off. I've been to your capital city. There are more fucking blacks than whites. Fix your own "country" before you start shitting on others.

I love when people post how trash behaves which is drawn by gibs and moneyz,good example

>
gibs ,what else?

>Poland: Muslims: 85% fatality rate

Muslims have been massacred in any war they fought in

Not referring to your post. But your immature writing style is pretty similar to that of an user who spammed in WW1-Threads yesterday. Used the same dumb LARPer flag too.
> You mad bro. Suck on Merkels dried out cunt b*tch
Only further reinforces my belief that you're the same sub-70-IQ user from yesterday.

>doesnt dare to pick wars, only battles
>Conveniently ignores his loss of land
I'm so glad i dont have to cope with being a dumbfuck slav subhuman

>polish jew posting under Canadian flag
We are reaching meme levels unknown before.

>pooland
>literally a meme state created to be a buffer
>DEMANDS something from the most powerful country in europe

You can't resist cultural enrichment forever, Poland.

Your people broke the Versailles treaty like criminal vermins. You shitheads werent allowed to have an army Tbqh I wish Poland would invade your peasant country before your megalomaniac psycho Shitler would get a move.

Only 1.5 trillion, not 6 trillion? What's with the anti semitism?

>DEMANDS something from the most powerful country in europe
Could you specify? Did you mean the strongest or the most cucked?

>
show your flag

Dont try to be so mad user, its not your fault you cant compete with turks

>the most RAPED country in europe second only to sweden
ftfy

Daily reminder that the Protestant Anglos built a golden empire, for which the sun never set, sprawled forth unto lands that did not end, and garrisoned by lockstep legions that always pressed on.
When Britain was sailing to the edge of the map, P*land was a conquered territory (coincidentally conquered by other Protestants).

youtube.com/watch?v=m7wEUlpaYjY&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=IFpFHj4XfFg

It's about 6 trillion Zloty

Ah come on Norway, that's not fair. Anyway, you people are basically Swedes...

It's funny when the Ottomans lost majority of their battles against the Poles in that war like pic rel but the literally one of the worst kings Poland had signed a peace treaty with the Ottomans because he was a scared cuck while Poland was winning battles. Even the last battle 20,000 Poles managed to stop 50,000 Ottomans before the ARMISTICE was signed in that war. Sobieski fucked up the Ottomans 1 year later after the treaty anyway.

Is this going to be the rise of the 4th Reich?

The only thing I hate more than cuck Germany is the polish desu.

You just cant handle the truth kraut scum. Your people are losers. You lost Two world wars. You are also resonsible for the spreading of bolshevism in Euope. Its not a surprise that most of Euope want you erradicated.

Cry more, you pathetic cunt.

you fucking retard they are demanding that absurd amount because germany wants to force poland to accept refugees.

This Poltards don't understand anything

>tfw the only victories you can ever brag against are against peasant armies or Turk roaches.

Pathetic Polish.
Take a lesson from the golden empire.
Here we are massacring your faggot guarantors on the battlefield.

>your people are losers
Poland literally has a big fat 300 year gap in it's history, and it has the audacity to say other people are "losers"
Kek.
The only reason why you weren't conquered earlier was because the French wanted to prevent Hapsburg's getting more power.

strongest. they control the EU. you are a puppet state.

merkels plan is to make you go ( or atleast look like it to all the cucks ) to be a fascist state.

then she has a real casus belli to mobilize the EU army and invade you, to 'free' you of fascism. who do you think is gonna protect you?

EU countries are puppet states to germany, brits wont do shit. over half of the population in america will cry in joy because they hate ebil fascist.

you will be reeducated very soon my friend.

Sobieski studied the Ottoman tactics in Constantiople

>A promising commander, John was sent by King John II Casimir to Constantinople in the Ottoman Empire as one of the envoys in a diplomatic mission of Mikołaj Bieganowski.[6][13] There, Sobieski learned the Tatar language and the Turkish language and studied Turkish military traditions and tactics.[6][13] It is likely he participated as part of the briefly allied Polish-Tatar forces in the 1655 Battle of Okhmativ.[6]

Knowing their tactics inside out by having infiltrated them, he signed the armistice as a bluff, then BTFOd them shortly after

>expensive as hell
THAT'S WHAT THE GIBS ARE FOR PAY DENBTS NOW KRAUTS

YES!

We lost some land to them 350 years ago, while you are losing your heritage and identity to them right now.

>I wish Poland would invade your peasant country before your megalomaniac psycho Shitler would get a move.
That was actually Pilsudski's plan in the 1930's, together with the French, but the frogs pussied out and Pilsudski didn't want to be seen as the only "aggressor" (for preventive measures because he know what Hitler would do).

Honestly if we could break up Germany into its original 1860s states, I'd be fine with old style Prussia returning as long as it's kept under control.

>>tfw the only victories you can ever brag against are against peasant armies or Turk roaches.
TOP KEK!

Germans are pathetic. Trying to destroy Western and European culture and civilization time after time. If you cant handle it you are just plain dumb stupid. I guess its typical for a kraut shit

Based Polack, how do we solve the German question?

>Come to Britain
>Work like a fucker doing everything for cash payments for cheaper than everyone else
>Retire back to Poland with enough money to live like Kings.

I bet those wonderful african immigrants will be glad to work in Germany to help them pay for WW2 reparations

slavshit, turkey has twice your population now, and 4 times more in 50 years
Economy is also overtaking yours in per capita terms. they WILL fuck you up if they want to
to bad youre irrelevant slav subhuman country

Poles don’t really need refugees, they already are the niggers of Europe.

Just wait, I guess?

>Belgica calling someone else irrelevant.

California and Germany need to be nuked.

Turkroach detected

Kill it with fire

When your mum comes Wednesday to clean my toilet, I will show her what her son posts on the internet. ;^)