So, the final chapter is here. What did everyone think about it? For me it was vanilla as fuck and I liked it

So, the final chapter is here. What did everyone think about it? For me it was vanilla as fuck and I liked it.

I am still not sure what is reading order of that series.

I know that yandere is supposed to be a pun on "Yankee"/"Dere", but it still makes me unreasonably mad that she was completely normal

Really liked it but wanted to see more into the future if possible, but prob not gonna happen. Still enjoyed the ride

dat feel when no more chaters

Pretty much this. I guess I will re read it now that is finished. I think I stop reading it 2 or 3 years ago.

Just alternate every arc. I've been reading it as the chapters get released so it was never really a big problem for, maybe somebody can renumber the chapters based on publish date on goddess or something.

Everything was just recently renumbered on Batoto, so I think it's designed as just a straight forward read through now. It used to be divided between chapters published for Gan Gan Joker, and chapters published for Gan Gan Online.

Does anyone know why this ended? Did it get canned or what

>Another Series ends.

Damnit.

Onidere but not as good.

a vanilla romance gag comedy manga done right. Is no revolutionary or some shit like that, but it's faithful to its concept, character well developed, and even in the most serious moments, allows itself for humor, also it doesnt take itself seriously most of the time, what it helps to accept the most crazy stuff.

Reina is 10/10 girl, and Azuma is 11/10 man.

Future Epilogue when?

I will like to see Manabu and Reina kid playing with Hijiri and Shiratori kid.

I adored it and I will miss it. I hope he makes a new manga.

In the meanwhile I'll have to sate myself on Cool Kyōshinja.

It finished it's story.

>suddenly Cool dies

And he is dealing like with 5 mangas at the same time. All good in their own little ways.

Don't even think that. I don't know what I'd do without my Dragon Meidos.

It just finished, nothing more, the author decides that this far it was good and should let the thing rest, we have almost all main and side characters paired, all their relationship explored, some more than other, the main drama that was Manabu family situation is resolved and while Manabu dont live with them, I bet he can go to their house expecting open arms if the need arise. Mananu and Reina are the best ship in the manga and all is good in the world.

The threads have being basically ded, but I think is for the best not having shitposter and waifufags ruining the moment.

I know user, but this last couple of years havent being nice to authors, voice actors and actors. I fear for all my favorites authors at this point.

I feel like the few final pages could've been done better.

Still a nice read nonetheless.

It was the only romance manga I ever liked before Jitsu Wa picked up. It suffered from a little bit of forced drama but the characters were lovable, the relationships were organic, and the humor worked well. I give it 9/10.

Also, gramps is best girl

>I hope he makes a new manga.
He already made a new one that ran in both Gangan Joker and Gangan Online just like Yandere Kanojo.
It was canceled after two volumes.
He's got oneshots this issue and next month though.

Was it that manga about old teacher living with his dead son's daughter?

Man I prefer this type of series that have a main couple from the start or really early and focus more on the comedy, even if there is other girls atracted to the male MC. the time of haremshi should end already.

No, Norse goddess trying to get a kid to fall in love with him so he'll die for her and join their army as a general because he's good at video games. So literally just that one episode of South Park but with cute girls.

So whatever happened to this series?

is this a serie or oneshot? anyways source?

Also, the author arts isnt the best, but man the thing grew on me.

Angry Manabu or serious Reina's dad?

Two volume series, the name is literally right there. I also have the issue with his oneshot from this month but I haven't read it yet.

No clue.

Semi-grumpy gramp with helpless Hijiri daugtheru.

Cant find it with translation.

>last update last year

Is there a reason for this?

Look closer.

So what its the next proyect of Shinobi?