Be a retard

>be a retard
>declare independence commiting treason against Spain but being technically protected because you are in another country
>cancel independence thus still being in Spain the country you have just commited treason against
Seriously, how can somebody be this retarded? This is like killing somebody and then reanimate him instead of buring the body. As a Catalan Nationalist I think this man deserves the death penalty and I feel great shame and disdain for this "country".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHnSa2buvmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's nice, keep fighting between separatists.

He's actually done a very smart move. He's gained attention in the whole world and everybody has listened to his message.

And at the same time he's put all the pressure on Rajoy who now has to accept some dialogue or will be seen as the bully central state outside Spain.

Independence today was a utopy only really believed by the CUP.

I didn't even care that much about this some days ago because both sides are degenerate traitors, but at least I was ready to take up arms if this fucker actually declared independence and at least I'd have got to die honourably fighting for my land. But after this if something happens they can all get killed and I'll watch it comfy from my window. I seriously hope he is put on trial for high treason.

Everything sucks.
All of this sucks.

>He's gained attention in the whole world and everybody has listened to his message.
This is what they said about 1-0 10 days ago. Keep believing their bullshit, independence is just not happening.

>dialogue
dialogue about what? the virgin mary's teachings? for God's sake don't make me laugh

Here is a quick preview of negotiations.

"Can we be independent now?"

"Lol no fuck off"

"We'll declare independence, for real this time , we mean it"

"Get fucked"

End scene

ikr, I though at this point I'd be posting with a new flag while checking my weapons and yet here I am, hating this place more than ever before and tomorrow I'll have to get up early and walk the streets surrounded by a fucking unbeliebably high number of niggers as I did yesterday and the day before and as I'll do tomorrow and the next year

You would still live surrounded by niggers in an independent Catalonia m8

Am I the only 1 legitimately praying for a civil war?

he doesn't want to go to prision

What a faggy haircut. He got that center part sucking refugee cock off the boat.

No, I would die fighting for it and then it wouldn't even matter if the niggers are still here. Probably even if I survived since it would be North Korea-trier the niggers would leave and we would all have comfy peasant lives, but not even this I can get.

Won't happen. The only chance was a real declaration of independence today and people killing the local Civil Guard garrisons. Then have small skirmishes until the UN invaded like in Kosovo and after some years we would be actually independent. But as I deeply knew contemporany "people" is too coward, stupid and brainwashed to even fight for the sake of their land. They can all burn in hell for all I care.

A huge faggot indeed.

*are

>This is like killing somebody and then reanimate him instead of buring the body

Are you a fucking necromancer or something?

Maybe, but my point stands: If you break the law at least do it right.

can someone post the "when it takes longer to make this meme than last as a country" meme?

Why are Catalans so degenerate?

I heard him. I just thought he was a boring jackass. No different than our California liberals. Good message to send to the world. We get it, you are all cucked.

He looks enough like John Oliver that I'm okay with hanging him just on general principle.

I don't know but their cellphone camera tech leaves much to be desired.

>2017
>still clinging to retarded concepts such as "nation"

I genuinely don't know. Only before the industrial revolution this country was just a bunch of happy reactionary hard-working peasants, now just look at this fucking disgusting mess. I genuinely think this is the most degenerate place in Europe, even more than Sweden (even in immigration numbers). Nuke us already for the love of God, I can't bear it anymore.

Nice try macron, back to fucking old hags now.

If we don't get our ethnostate, I also want this place nuked, burned to the ground.
We can expect things like the CUP gaining more popularity, now that Puigdefuck kiked us.

Judging by that scar on his lip he has been socked in the mouth before but didnt learn his lesson

do you even have weapoins? heard catalunya only has police force and no army so what do you plan to fight with? kosovo had more kalashnikovs than men

He had a car accident

POR UNA REPUBLICA FEMINISTA

I've been to Vic recently and it's no longer just the moors (which are now as common as the local people), now it's also full of niggers. You can't walk without crossing with one in literally every street and this is in the centric part (imagine the outer areas) and nobody is saying a word about it, I just can't believe it, it's too fucking much, this place has no solution at this point.

Communists are so fucking cringey wholy fuck

just fuck me up...
I currently live in Barcelona and I am soon moving to Vic.
We are really going to have to burn this fucking place.

Enough to fight off the police but not the army. Then as I said with just a week of guerrilla fight we would have the (((UN))) goys here to bring peace. But it's not happening, this place is even more cucked than I thought.

He thinks Spanish government will forgive him if he just makes the independence into a joke, maybe he's right. It's status quo again and they won.
It's a nice career being a politician for independence but not having balls to ever do it. I wonder what his voters think of him tomorrow, how many people wasted their time for that coward.

Good luck, you'll see what I mean when you get there.

at this point if the law doesnt get him the mob will

We can't do anything, can we?
Is there any good place left that you know of?

Your dose of progressiveness is also comming Manolo. Prepare to revive the Castilian agriculture using niggers and other sorts of refugees.

All I want to know is when is the Catalonia wine mixer?

Maybe small towns in the North and Isolated houses in the forest. The rest is, as far as I know, beyond saving. But as you said we can't do nothing about it: just observe comfy and try to have a calmed life.

1. What's wrong with his lip? Deep throat went wrong?
2. What the hell has happened today?
I was in Barcelona two months ago. People did not seem to be retarded back then.

will vox save the country or make itself a meme again

>People did not seem to be retarded back then.
Come on petrov don't make me laugh

Those who do not will be subjugated or destroyed by those who do in the long run

You know the answer, people don't want to be saved for what I've seen. But I'm speaking for Catalonia, maybe Castile and other places are in better condition (not counting handalusia).

No seriously. I saw some flags on buildings. But in general everything was ok. Last month, all the news wrote about retarded scum that protested on the streets. Shieeeet.

KEK-ELONIA WILL FALL IN 8 SECONDS

Basically this. This retard just killed any opportunity of independence with this pathetic play. No one will take him or his cause seriously after this.

They were already retarded, trust me.

>be a retard

For what did you think he had so much hair?

Ok. Then... what do they want?
I've read that they have both own president and a fucking parliament. Every sign in the city was written in their language first and then translated to spanish. Their language is a primary language at schools.I don't get how they could be oppressed by Madrid. It is just dumb.

Hey amigo aqui en mexico no hay muchas notícias sobre su situación, que chingados paso y por que se quieren desespañar?

Dude, if you spoil a child, he won't stop asking for more.

That's catalonia, a spoiled child which has to be put down.

Porque España es una mierda. Es un país para moros, negros, putas y andaluces.

Ha declarado la independencia y, después de 8 segundos, la ha suspendido en pos de "dialogar".

Mientras tanto en la idílica Republica catalana.
Meanwhile in The idyllic republic of Memelonia.

Sup Forums tards were predicting last week that he would cuck and try to "open a dialog". Just search the archives for Catalonia threads and remember that Sup Forums is always right, pic related.

The old special snowflake syndrome, we have this here in Brazil, the south.

What the fuck? The dude is retarded.
Hope you guys in Catalonia hang him after independence. And get a fucking king. I believe the last ruling house (expect spaniards) was the House of Haburg. Do it fags.

Uuuuh ni hablar, tratare de acordarme de eso para reirme cuando la policía gringa me dispare por ver el muro

UNAGRANDELIBRE

OCHO
CHO
HO
O

Internationalism like Islam (one nation) or Communism are not to be tolerated

>tfw Italians were first
youtu.be/WHnSa2buvmw

Im gonna get so erect when Spain invokes Article 155.

>it was just a prank bro

Cuz Barcelona and Tel-Aviv are Sister Cities.

POR QUE NO ES NINGÚN PAÍS GILIPOLLAS

This is an english speaking board.
If you are going to shitpost in caps and insult, you are free to go back to your shitty car forum. Nigger.
No one. -No one- wants you here.

Unironically true.

instant boner.

nice one bro-rtugal XD

My opinion if these are really independentists but just LARPing as independentists

This separatist/independentist scheme is probably some scheme that has been for a long time to get votes and more jobs for the boys with duplicate positions (party with same X ideology as the national ones plus independence cause), specially these politicians that can't get high ranking positions in the spaniard centralist parties that are already occupied.

Maybe their ultimate goal is to keep to suck the tities of Spain and Catalonia while keeping having the people entertained to meme political actions and other panem et circense like Barcelona vs other Spaniard football games while corruption keeps going, money from public coffers get sucked and wasted in meme embassies (like pic related), paper for referendum ballots. Probably some guys get some money by selling Independetists flag and other merc and the guys at printers - somehow earn with this internal consumption economy and maybe fool some tourists buying regional flags.

"Party on Wayne!" --- Garth
"Party on Garth!" --- Wayne