/pod/ - Podcasts general

Please recommend something good, I have listen to all Hardcore History, all Biggest Problem in the Universe, and all 5 JRP worthing something edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7ksGZHzUqI
youtube.com/watch?v=VMR_NQ3l4z4
soundcloud.com/jim-goad
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HBk5XV1ExoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM
youtube.com/watch?v=hz5cjclO18E
youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE
barnhardt.biz/category/barnhardt-podcast/
historyonfirepodcast.com/episodes/
thedrunkentaoist.com/
m.soundcloud.com/robert-smith-490715958/wang-show-008-love-letter-from-shitpossum
congratulationspod.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The early Joe Rogan's are really good except for that cuck Redban

How are they good?

I like planet money

Cum Town

Seems vulgar desu

NoAgenda

Joe Rogan...still. His shit's old as fuck. Dumb wigger voted for HIllary.

You should only listen to JRE when he invites someone who is actually controversial (alt-lites like Gavin McInnes don't count)

>Jared Taylor
>Kevin MacDonald
>Greg Johnson
>Vox Day
>Jim Goad
>Ken O'Keefe
>Ramzpaul
>Colin Flaherty
>Richard Spencer
>Andrew Anglin
>David Cole
>David Duke

Any of the above would make super interesting podcast guests, yet he won't touch them. He's a massive faggot, a liberal bitch, incapable of having any guests with controversial opinions, unless it's a bunch of pseudo-scientific nonsense about biblical flood events or fucking sasquatch.

redban made the show better, joe has a stick up his ass now

Anthony cumia and artie lang do a podcast. Its pretty redpilled and easily the funniest podcast going right now. Its called "The AA Show". Its fucking really funny

Legion of Skanks
Part of the Problem

redban is twitchy as fuck. bad vibes from him.

also why the fuck did this get moved to Sup Forums?

The dick show. Start at episode 1. Pirate the bonus episodes

Chapo trap house, the dollop, street fight radio. all pretty good

don't forget weed dude
lmao

In Our Time
Philosophy Bites

He voted Johnson

Tom Woods
Skeptiko

>white genocide happening
>world being conquered
wut podcasts r Sup Forums tho guise?!

hide slide thread.

Listening to Joe Rogan will make you a retard.

Regardless of the content of his words his use of the english language is primordially basic.

Podcasts aren't Sup Forums unless they discuss television or film. Most all podcasts discuss politics, news, and current events as do the ones that OP listed.

Head to therightstuff.biz for plenty of decent shit.
Assuming you're not a total fucktard.

i can't recommend anything political really but if you're into comics, there is Diversity and Comics. Just ignore the clickbait titles. The best part is that he's completely harmless, but (((they))) are treating him like he's destroying their lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7ksGZHzUqI

>moving my thread to Sup Forums
Why? Ok podcast are not really Sup Forums but it's even less Sup Forums.
I'm a Dan Carlin listening radical centrist, I have no business with Sup Forumstards subhumans

time to take Jordan B Peterson's courses

Hollywood Handbook

His bible lecture was great, his course on personnality largly went other my head sadly. What could possibly top the bible lecture?

The history of China is breddy gud.

>I have conquered the land and unified the empire
>What to do next...
>Oh yes, drink that mercury-eternal-life elixier!

Jocko Podcast
Start the World

Drompf

Last Podcast on the Left.

DATA mining thread

sand nigger piece of shit, die

youtube.com/watch?v=VMR_NQ3l4z4
Easily the most redpilled podcast on the fucking internet. In fact, I might even say it gets into blackpilled territory just because of how dark the topics they get into are.

Watch his earliest personality lectures and maps of meaning and his earliest video's. You are gonna understand it bit by bit like laying a puzzle and its gonna take you years to actually get what he is saying.

Do you faggots really listen to Joe Rogan the fag podcast? He's such an opportunistic piece of work, he thinks your the scum of the earth and should kill yourself("start over") because you frog posted. He has a very simplistic childlike nihilism about humanity, and it reeks of brain damage, "humans are so stupid man, we're like bacteria on this earh man, dmt microdose on PCP to confuse the brain etc"

It would be better if that one faggot didn't think he had to do "funny voices" all the time

The Hanging Chads podcast

Episode 26 is a mega redpill on how women's thought process goes.

The Daily Shoah
The Third Rail
Fash the Nation
Kulturkampf

>artie lang
I listened to some old howard stern shows with him which were pretty good. But cumias shit is behind a paywall... Definitely not paying that faggot after gavin left.

You take Rogan way too seriously. Even he thinks the shit he says shouldn't be taken seriously because he doesn't know

>Jim Goad

THIS.

soundcloud.com/jim-goad

Congratulations By Chris D'elia

He's a comedian and he basically just shits on people.

It's only an hour and it comes on every monday. He is just now using video during his podcast so it's very nice!

Ben Shapiro Show is also a good one.

Infowars is all you need.
They do like 9 hours of audio a day.

The Money Masters, 1800
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HBk5XV1ExoQ

Modern Times: Camille Paglia & Jordan B Peterson
youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM

and 8 hours of that is ads

>not streaming ad free on jew tube
Nigga you need to step your game up

bill burr
youtube.com/watch?v=hz5cjclO18E

what? they cut the feed. they stop talking about alien pedophile vampires every 5 minutes to sell dick pills.

Jocko puts out some quality podcasts, a bit hung up on BJJ in my opinion.

MartyrMade for israel
Revolutions podcast for lots of stuff

Nah I won't listen to this munchy faggot, I unironically stoped to listen another podcast because they started to have this obnoxious child in.

I'll do that fampai

this youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE

Fucking this. Listened to it while waiting in line for sczhuan sauce the other day.

Sry for putting timestamp in money masters.

He's a 50 year old men but doesn't behave or resemble one. Couldn't imagine having him as a father.

listen on ron gibson's channel, then the only commercials are like 5 minutes of plugs. You'll get more intrusive ads on any mainstream podcast.
Also if you don't believe there's Jews at the top that get off on humiliating and torturing people aka psychic vampires you're a moron. Harvey Weinstein is a classic very mellow example of one. He just made girls watch him jerk off/shower although realistically there's probably worse stuff we don't know about yet.

Crimetown

It's about Buddy Cianci and Providence, Rhode Island in the 70s-80s when it was ran by the mafia. Pretty good.

Also it's by the guy who did the documentary Capturing the Friedmans about the jew pedophile rapist Father and Son combo who got caught in the 80s.

No Agenda

Nigger

>waiting in line for sczhuan sauce
Time is money, friend!

his BLACK wife got BLACKED

Paranormies, the Daily Shoah, Radio Renaissance, Fash the Nation, and Red Ice.

"Boner city USA" and the follow up "Danish and O'Neill show"

>Biggest Problem in the Universe
So you're into cuckold stuff?

Barnhardt Podcast
tags: Traditional Catholic, sodomites are cancer, fuck islam, Anti-Pope Bergoglio, also sometimes economy.

Try as you may, you will never be so ballsy as this woman that burned a Koran with bacon strips as bookmarks, declared a tax strike, and gave her location on video with a challenge for a shoot out.

barnhardt.biz/category/barnhardt-podcast/

>all Biggest Problem in the Universe

but not The Dick Show? Come on buddy, stop sucking Armenian cock and come to the right side.

>Pirate the bonus episodes

Check out this poor cunt. Can't afford the $5 for the bonus eps.

It was a great show man, really too bad maddox and dick broke up, their present podcast are both trash

LOS x2
gg wp

Also this
historyonfirepodcast.com/episodes/
Daniele Bolelli.

And this by him too

thedrunkentaoist.com/

Oh prior to Maddox's Cuckfit you mean - gotcha

Why are the posts ITT without IDs or flags?

found answer
Never seen this before.

i like comedic podcast. So i listen to joey diaz, bert kreischer, and YourMomsHousePodcast

The dick show

These.
Duncan Trussell and Ari Shaffir are pretty great too if you like psychedelics.
Ruben Report is ok for politics bullshit
Guys we Fucked is alright if you like dumb roasties, and Harmontown is cool if you like alcoholic liberal elite cuckolds.

Jim Goad's Group Hug

Irregardless Podcast. Two Midwest bros chilling and talking about government coverups, aliens, history. It's pretty comfy

This is the correct answer.

redbarradio.tv for comedy

>Irregardless
Yeah, I'll pass. I prefer to use real English words.

Joe frog posted on Twitter and saw first hand the hate the left spews. Will be funny if he gets redpilled

Irregardless is a word. It just means exactly the same thing as regardless.

s-town, serial, the beige phillip show are personal favorites

Search "Tom Leykis" on YouTube.

O&A

Joe Rogan is a fucking moron. I really wish someone did a podcast with his guests but without him.

>DUDE WEED
>HUMANS EVOLVED CUZ WE SMOKED POT
>MUSHROOMS ARE ACTUALLY SENTIENT ALIEN BEINGS
>DUDE YOUR BODY MAKE DMT
>FANNY PACKS AREN'T GAY BRO, JAMIE BRING THAT THING UP
>EDDIE BRAVO WAS TELLING ME THE OTHER DAY ABOUT HOW THE MOON LANDING WAS A HOAX, AND HE WOULD KNOW BECAUSE HE STOLE SOME HUBCAPS LAST NIGHT
>CAITLIN JENNER IS A WOMAN, BRO.
>I WISH I WAS AT HOME IN MY ISOLATION TANK

>no reference to chimpanzees
8/10

Redban is dirtbag level idiocy

Jocko podcast. Guy is a former navy seal.

You can't get more redpilled than that.

The History of the English language is a fantastic podcast dense with interesting, uncommon information.

Science Friday does two 45 minute segments every Friday that covers new research that's great to listen to while working on personal weekend projects. It's not dense, though. It's just engaging science news if you want a vague brush.

Stuff You Should Know is another good one. It's probably the least dense, but the two guys who do it are extremely likeable and cover random topics you would otherwise never hear anything about (like giraffes or nude beaches). Best part is they explore different viewpoints and present alternative theories when they can.

It's a shame this thread is going to turn into people complaining about Joe Rogan though.

the Danish and O'Neill episodes on Ari Shaffir's podcast are so funny

m.soundcloud.com/robert-smith-490715958/wang-show-008-love-letter-from-shitpossum

Sent this to a friend earlier. An hour of Aussie shit posting about hate speech laws. Pretty fucking funny.

Joe Rogaine is what a brainlet thunks a smart person is like.

If you listened to the Biggest Problem and want more to continue the drama and find out why they broke up, check out The Dick Show. It's really good

congratulationspod.com/
good shit

Two of my favorites here. LoS is hilarious
Fuck ya, in the top 3 on Earwolf with Comedy Bang Bang and improv4humans. I enjoy listening with a nice hamburger sandwich.
I used to enjoy Last Podcast, but the formula quickly became painfully obvious and the jokes feel forced.

Also recommended,
The Fifth Column for politics news and media criticism
Criminal for short, interesting stories about crime