Damn, what a bitch. I love her already

Damn, what a bitch. I love her already.

I want to lick her foot.

She needs a good dicking

>Get mad at someone throwing away his pride to save people live.

What's her fucking problem?

best girl

Girls like her exist to be mindbroken via gangrape.

something something throwing away your pride is somehow letting down the people you're saving

I didn't get that either, all three of them were royal cunts to Subaru

Obviously they didn't appreciate just how much he had to lose, but you'd think they'd respect his desperation rather than making fun of it

I guess he'll have to use a better type of negotiating on the next loop

Basically, she's just a cunt who needed a self-righteous reason to refuse him.

She's the bishop of pride

I want to be her chair.

muh machiavellianism
best thing about following the princes doctrine is that if you are an idiot you will die a most painful and humiliating death, the existence of competence ensures this will be their fates no matter how much shitty writing the creator throws their way in defense

Feet ANYONE post

Just at that tiny moment I wanted to be Subaru. Buuut, Rem's feet are cuter.

Her problem was that she expected more out of him. She thought for sure he would say something like "fuck you bitch I will save emilia my own way" but she was disappointed he conceded so easily.

She's lecturing Subaru how he doesn't treat people as people but objects for his wants.

So she's mad he doesn't conform to her specific vision when he's literally throwing away his pride (which got him into some big trouble) to save people.

Yeah nah she's a bitch.

I'd do it for free.

>he doesn't conform to her specific vision
Obviously, he's a beggar. He has to play by the others' rules.

Sound terribly conceited when the bargaining table is a systematic slaughter.

Bitch should just be honest and say it that she want her rival and her entire household dead.

I would fucking suck her feet so hard

You can't forget that all of their impressions of him were already very low because of the shit he pulled earlier. If he had acted like a decent person instead of an angry selfish stubborn punk then maybe the negotiations would have gone better. He also couldn't actually provide proof that an attack was going to happen so as far as far as they were concerned he could have been pulling shit just to save face.

I don't even understand why he seemed so reticent about licking her feet. I wouldn't have hesitated. And I would have taken right away Emilia, Crusch or Anastasia's feet.

The jew loli just called him retarded, and she had a point.
The dike was just told him no and he tried to guilt trip her.
Still don't understand what the third one's problem was though. Guess shes just a bitch.

Good taste, user.

>don't even understand why he seemed so reticent about licking her feet
Because this is a show for 12 year olds thus we aren't allowed events that have dire consequences so the writer must compensate by giving unwarranted importance to menial tasks

Because she worships the Witch of Pride

She saw through him. He's a man of little esteem, only capable of begging and groveling to get what he wants.

bondage with her

And Subaru's the Arcbishop.
Pottery

Scum like you wouldn't understand.

Sorry for being offended over some cunt entitlement when someone actually tries something important and somehow wound her ego.

WHO BITCH THIS IS?

On other words, he has no pride worth compromising. That puts in question his supposed desire to save anything precious.

You have to pride yourself in something in order to be willing to put it on the sacrificial alter. Subaru in actually doesn't pride himself in anything. The truth is that he's worthless and deep down he knows it; his antics are driven by his desperation to escape from the truth of how pathetic he is. The precious others, they're just means.

A prideful woman like Priscilla doesn't want to lift a finger for a mangy mutt like Subaru, let alone have that thing dirty her feet.

Dude, she's not even like third best girl

pic related is best girl followed by Beatrice followed by Rem

Yukarin