Poorfag here. What do richfags think of poorfags? Do you consider us worthless? dirty? disgusting? unworthy...

Poorfag here. What do richfags think of poorfags? Do you consider us worthless? dirty? disgusting? unworthy? Would you rather see us tortured and exterminated and make us dance for dirty crumpled up money out of sheer disdain for us? Or do you not care at all? Is a rich mongrel more worthy of love and acceptance than a pure blooded poor White person? What if I, a poorfag dated and married a rich girl? Would you be mad? I'm poor and I'm feeling pretty worthless right now.

Bump.

Cheer up burgerbro.

Things don't always go to plan, that's just life..

So you can either become a leftwing self victim, and continually complain about how unfair things are and how you'll never get ahead.

Or you realise you are the only person in the world who is going to truly make things better for yourself, make a plan and go for it.

You may fail, and that's okay, but if you don't try you'll never have that better life.

I've just realised how much like one of those inspirational posters I sound.
But it's the honest truth, decide who and what you want to be, then achieve it.. Because you're the only one who can do that for you.

Be happy, it's better than being chronically sick.

Richfag poorfag it doesnt matter. As long as you have something that your passionate about thats all that counts. And if your passion makes you money, well then consider yourself one of the richest people in the world.

Rick people need someone to wash their dishes and cook their burgers

They need us

Stay right wing and eventually you or your kids may be closer to them. Remember that communism sucks and always fails, no matter how tempting free ponies are.

You speak the truth, and I can certainly relate to this, thank you.

I'm White, I deserve free money though.

No, we need them to pay us for services rendered. If they really had to they'd wash their own dishes. It's a convenience for them, it's a life or death situation of eating or atarving for us.

oh yes because the right is doing such a good job helping poorfags by cutting taxs for billionaires

> inb4 muh trickle down economics

Honestly, poor people give make me feel a mix of pity and disgust. Not because you they poor, but because their minds are.
The circumstances of your birth are unavoidable, yet what you do in life and moving on to greater things, even if it's hard, that's what makes you worth while or not.
So, if you are a loser with no money and no will to strive to make things better you make me feel sick.
If you are willing to put in the work and raise above, i feel sorry life dealt you a bad hand, but i wish you the best of luck moving forward regardless. Because even if you fail you'll be miles ahead of those that just accepted their faith and gave up without even trying.

>So, if you are a loser with no money and no will to strive to make things better you make me feel sick.
Not everyone had a perfect life with two loving parents shelling out money for them, so shut the fuck up.

neet here whos quite educated

i just like to do what i want and not work,tick tock wagie my tendies wont pay for themselves!

Cry me a river bitch. Rich people have their own problems, everyone does. Life is about making something of yourself and working hard to achieve your goals, whatever they might be.
So it's ok if you don't want to be rich, but don't sit there bitterly and cry that it's impossible. You are just too weak to fight adversity. Even ghetto niggers can become rich.

Start reading books
Textbooks, classical literature, philosophy
Don't stop until you're rich

Delusional. Acting happy when you are not, is not a solution to any problem.

Ah, yes, the wealthy would love for all of us to have such an opinion.

Literal parasite. Probably a cuck. Keep serving your betters, it's obvious you don't belong among them.

Being poor sucks. You have to find hobbies and entertainment that brings you pleasure, when poor that is severely limited. But if you keep searching you will eventually find something. Education is free, go to a library what you can teach yourself is much more valuable than the indoctrination you pay for in colleges today.
Most of all keep your head up nobody really cares how much money you have unless they think you will give them some. I get a lot of looks when I drive up somewhere because of my car. The people looking only "care" and treat me better in the hopes of a better tip. Rich people get treated differently, not because they are better, or deserve better, only because the ones treating them differently want something.

>I deserve free money
would you settle for a helicopter ride?

I fight adversity every single day you loud mouth dollar nigger, and fuck niggers. It's not about having the most wealth, it's about conquering the material desire and fighting the spiritual war against the extra-dimensional demons which is full of more adversity than you'll ever even imagine to see in your whole worthless lifespan. All the sudden respecting someone just because they became rich is for dog shit retarded mongrels with the intellectual capacities of chimpanzees.

No, but you can bow.

Truly said.

Sounds like a plan.

You are the nigger, fag. Here you are crying about being poor and making excuses. If you want to be rich work for it, if you don't well do whatever the fuck it is you want, just stop being a whinny little bitch.
You respect someone that made money cuz that means they worked hard for it, a lot of people have rich parents and squandered it, so keeping the money also requires some talent, even if it is much easier than starting from the bottom.