Danganronpa 3

Weedman is a blessing to the universe.

Is Weedman the best thing that ever happened to Danganronpa?

Yes.

>Weedman is the mastermind
>Episode 12
>Everyone dies
>Weedman is seen laughing at them like a madman
>He foresaw this all
>Helicopter comes
>Its fucking Izuru
>"Did it all go according to your predictions, weedman?"
>"You bet it did."
>the two cackle like madmen and head off into space to retrieve the burger from aliens

this is literally a better plot than whats going on in mirai-hen rn

Weedman was always in Danganronpa, he didn't "happen" to "it".

Mukuro is best girl

Weedman /is/ Danganronpa.

That's what he wants you to think.

Corpse fuckers btfo

Literally correct

>Another meme weedman thread

Please, kill yourself

Phew. That was close.

Reminder that the killer probably gets past closed rooms via the ceiling.

Naegi-kun, my panties are wet for some reason.

Weedman save us

What if Miaya has sharkteeth under her scarf and that's why she doesn't talk?

>Target reticle
Izuru's going to despair these 4.

Despair Arc is probably going to skim over DR0 so I wonder what her role is going to be.

It's pretty obvious that the DR2 cast will show up and save the day, showing how Negi was right.

DR2 cast might save the day but I think it's pretty clear that they're both going to have to meet middle ground and adjust their views, unless you're just referring to the remnants specifically.

Today I will remind them.

Does Junko show up in this season of Dangnropa?

stop

OP, delete the fuck

Yes

On it

Sometimes people have the same emotions.
She shows up in both OPs so presumably.

12 hours to GREAT TEACHER YUKIZOME

You mean Natsumi bullying Mahiru

I like this better.

Have you faced towards Hope's Peak, bowed down, and prayed to ourr Lord today?

Naegi-kun, my mouth is full of your pure, white...

Yeah, claiming a character is your waifu is okay, but actually making the character say she loves you back? Super pathetic.

If you don't stop making weedman threads I'm going to start making blatantly homo komaeda threads

Well also changing your last name to your waifu's last name is pretty pathetic.

Delete this
Komaeda is only attracted to hope

Delete this

Moot is actually Junko. He created the hacker known as Sup Forums and his internet hate machine to serve as the truer Ultimate Despair.

I don't think anyone would mind as long as you don't start a threadwar

sorry what was that

>Be me
>On facebook
>Look at newsfeed
>See drawing of Ibuki
>"Cameron Mioda is my husband"
>decide to end my life

Be anything you want, just don't be Cameron Mioda.

Looking at the popularity polls for this series and just looking at popularity polls in general from Japan. I can get why Naegi is first place usually.
>Doesnt stand out much with talent you can sort of self insert into because it isnt a talent.
>Espouses boilerplate MC stuff like Hope and is the "one" who beats the bad guy
>static character
>is in love with the idol of all characters.

Is it just bad that I feel absolutely nothing for him. Munakata calling him hollow is pretty spot on. Must be why the Japs love him.

Is Tanaka's rise in popularity due to Sugita mainly becoming more popular?

Can I call Hinata Ultimate Doubt?
The way he acts kills every hope out there

That was unecessary

Delete it

what the fuck

I knew we had tumblr in these threads but I didn't know it was this bad.

Just put fucking Danganronpa in the goddamn subject so I can find it.

Not yet, but she's in both openings. She has to show up in the despair arc (its the whole point of the story), and she's been name dropped so many times now in future its like they're trying to teach people who didn't play the games who she is so they won't be even more lost when she shows up.

I just hope we get to see her animated as herself. It's all I've ever wanted plus IF / a sequel as an OVA would be sweet as hell.

>I can get why Naegi is first place usually
No he wasn't

>is in love with the idol of all characters.

I don't recall kyoko being an idol

I really hope we see him cheer up a little before it all crashes down. I hope his interaction with Natsumi is none at all to just a short conversation and he's out interacting with Chiaki or Chisa again.

No user. It's canon and definitely happened.

That is Naegi-kun's pure white hope, and Kirigiri is drinking it all down.

>her first pic's thighs
>using that meme with Mukuro
I am so hot right now

>No he wasn't
Really? Someone posted a top 5 thing yesterday or so and it was Naegi, Nagito, Hinata, Chiaki, Kirigiri.

Weedman > Your opinion.

At least hinata gets to interact with someone
komaeda's basically a background character, literally nobody spoke to him last episode

oh please.

Naegi is definitely going to try to relate to Munakata by comparing Sayaka's death to Chisa's for him. Kirigirifags will get BTFO so hard.

She's an idol of my heart.

I'm not sure how a DR0 anime would even work though. A large portion of the story is about Ryoto's thoughts, which is fine when you are reading a novel, but is much harder to incorporate into an anime. But I wouldn't mind seeing Ryoto as a background character in the despair arc, that would be nice.

Screencapped

No one fucking likes Komaeda, that's why

He's pretty popular in jap ratings.

DR 1-2 Japan girl poll:

Nanami > Kirigiri, Junko, Mikan > Mioda > Saionji > Koizumi, Oogami > Fukawa, Asahina, Sonia > Peko, Mukuro > Celes > Owari > the last girl

If Mirai-hen ends up secretly being set in the IF timeline, I'm gonna shoot myself.

>komaeda's basically a background character, literally nobody spoke to him last episode
Because even in Komaeda's most likable state, one where there is no killing game or craziness to jump start his hope murder wet dreams, he is still a creepy fuck. He needs a help.

Komaeda was a loony even before all the despair shit. It's canon that nobody likes him or wants to spend time with him.

>>is in love with the idol of all characters

Mukuro is a soldier, not an idol, but I can totally see why you think that.

>Leon
>6th

That's pretty fucking high. Wow.

you know its true user

>He needs a help.

And the fact that nobody even makes an attempt to help him shows how shit everyone in class 77 is

Mukuro is a corpse, not a soldier

They could do it like the VLR anime OVA and just outright lie. Like show Ryoko as her red-haired self until she realizes she's Junko, then switch during the reveal. Oh, and voice-over for her thoughts, I guess.

Fucking watch them pull this.

>Mukuro murders literally everyone

>Looks like hope wins again :^)

Hey Junko, where are your boobs?

Why would it be?

>Class 77 is shit

If I were in Class 77 I wouldn't want to deal with Nagito's shit either. Komaedafags BTFO.

Have a list of the full thing with all characters?

I thought that Weedman was less popular.

He looks like a man faced Paz.

>Because even in Komaeda's most likable state
His most likable state is being a servant for little kids who don't appreciate him, so he gets shit on all the time.

I still don't know why he hasn't been hospitalized yet. He has both lymphoma and dementia; he should NOT be attending school.

>listen to Despair's OP hundreds of times
>getting worried that I'll get used to it and not want to listen to it anymore
>can't stop myself from listening to it

D-doushio

The people who want to draw this stuff aren't the ones who can draw very well

Naegi is aware Munakata watched the broadcast, he's not going to waste his time telling him something he already knows, and Munakata wouldn't even be phased if he didn't. It's going to be luck-based or someone else will interrupt them.

Oh it has no reason to be, so I'm not too worried. That's just probably the biggest asspull I could see happening.

Is Komahina the most popular homoship in DR?

God I'm not searching 狛日 on Pixiv ever again

>tfw you can only fap with the hand your waifu held and not play video games with her all day in class.

Mukuro says in IF she's going to try not to kill anybody that wants revenge against her

He just has a very strong hatedom because he does absolutely nothing and is the stupidest character but ends up surviving.

There'll be a cute dominant girl in his class that he can definitely 'play with'.

It's the most popular ship, period.

Hajime doesnt even like him. What the shit.

Listen to it backwards or something

Awful big coincidence that only the DR1 survivors are there after everybody survived IF.

I doubt SDR2 happens in IF's world. Junko's still alive.

Turutu~

Yet still better than Asahina.

>ultimate swimmer
>body type that doesnt complement and terrible hair for it that is insanely hard to put a cap over.

>Weedman is more popular than Aoi and sakura
Waifufags btfo.