Are African Americans considered Westerners?

Are African Americans considered Westerners?

>anglo names
>christians
>been in america for more than 400 years
>old african culture erased and replaced with european culture
>white rape blood
>trump didn’t question their americaness like the hispanics and muslims

are south african whites considered westerners?
>yes
Are blacks anywhere ever considered white?
>no

NO

>anglo names

HAHAHAHA DASHANÉ HAHAHAHA LAFAYETTE HAHAHAHAHA MIZMERELDA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yes
My pink cock is more african than those mongs

No, and they never will be.

heck i wouldn't even call the withest burger a westerner

realistically, yes.

Explain

If you're not of European blood then you're not considered Western* or American.
South Africans are from Europe, they're Western.

*honorary aryans may apply

There have been in America longer than some Europeans who arrived at Elis Island’s in the 20’s and up

>Westerners
This is (((their))) word for Europeans. So:

Are Niggers considered Europeans?
Replace Nigger with any nonwhite epithet. If you are not white you don't belong here and you will NEVER be American or Western.

Sure

slaves are not even human, if i were a descendant of slaves i would kill myself only honorable thing to do, just look at how whiny and bitchy all niggers in the us are no wonder their fellow niggers sold them into slavery

They unironically have a large amount of white blood in them. You should give us a chance.

How does this not make sense to you??? You can take the nigger out of Africa but you can't take the Africa out of the nigger. It's in their genetics.

Amount of time in the nation doesn't matter. They could have been here since the very day it was founded. They're not, nor will they ever be, Americans.

What a way to recognized then, being easily outclassed and outperformed by people who essentially just got there.

Lol OP I know for a fact that we, and by we I mean Gypsies, distributed our names amongst African slaves to disguise ourselves and make it harder to differentiate us from the other non-whites.

Doesn’t it come down to culture? What is Western culture?

I love when people on Sup Forums try to argue that black women are attractive and post pictures of blacks with white facial features.

>doesn't it come down to culture?

care to explain the 14th amendment?

Then sho is American? According to you a non-American ruled your country for 8 years? Them Not being considered western i can kind of understand from a Sup Forums perspective, but not-american? Thats just straight up retarded dude

If by western you mean african niggers

If a dog is born in a stable does that make him a horse?

>Anglo names

Wut.

"Gipsy Smith" the evangelist and founder of the united methodist church was the progenitor of this brilliant idea. He used the freedman's association and the methodist church as a means to distribute these romanichal names into the general population.

Michael Jordan wasn't Nigerian last time I checked

Americans are degenerates regardless of race.

IS THAT A FUCKIN STARGATE?

They were the founding fathers attempts at making a base population for the United States. Most of them are at least 40% white, especially if they have presidential last names.

They're considered westerners, and American, but not white.

Pic related, its what Europe thinks these smokin fine half-breeds look like. At least our base population is basically half white and not full Mudslime.

He is nigerian diaspora.

Ikr the OP is such a nub he doesn't know the difference between a romanichal gypsy name and an Anglo name.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that this confusion exists lmao

Says the boat Mexican

Wow, you provided one example. Sure it doesn't apply to 80%+ of them, but that's not important!

What about it?

I already told you who.
And yes, America's government is occupied by its enemies.
>maybe if I keep posting pictures of unicorns it'll change people's minds XD XD XD
They're not American. Get over it.

According to some of these people, if it's there for a long enough time, yes.

Niggers were just farm equipment not "American" they were as American as anyone who happened to.travel to the us.

You little fucking bitch you would still be a European colony if it weren't for us defending you. Get hit by a hurricane.

>anglo names
no
>christians
retarded black version
>been in america for more than 400 years
natives were here longer and they're even worse
>old african culture erased and replaced with european culture
replaced with niggerness
>white rape blood
overpowered by nig
>trump didn’t question their americaness like the hispanics and muslims
because he'd be absolutely destroyed even worse than by attacking spics

Please leave my civic nationalist friend

Are they considered humans?

>muh based honorary aryans
>muh eastern europeans are white

If you consider yourself American and you're not anglo, then you're fucking stupid. G*rmans, Slav(e)s and Wops need to get out of a country by anglos, for anglos.

Not a nigger farm equipment there, niggers were as American as anyone in the world, russians had more rights than negroes.

>Niggers were just farm equipment
I don't fuck my tractor nor nurse my children on a harvester. This is a great example of pwt sentiment though.

>You can take the nigger out of Africa but you can't take the Africa out of the nigger
Nice way to put it

>sharkesha
>airwrecka
>anglo names

>because he'd be absolutely destroyed even worse than by attacking spics
Because Drumpf's family came over last Thursday on the Sauerkraut boat. He can't compete with genuine American niggers.

Some fuck sheep doesnt make sheep human.

>Are African Americans considered Westerners?
Not if Western has anything to do with European. The light-skins have European blood but they'll never be European

rock yourself, my boomer.

i think if that dog's ancestors have been consistently breeding with horses and he has hooves, he should at least be considered a pony.

Will Smith, Morgan Freeman and Dwight Howard sound Nigerian to you?

Grass has been in the us longer than anything.

>Shaquanda
Jones
>Lakeesha
Brown
>Dontaevius
Smith
A fuckton more Anglo than Mohammed McGillicudy of Brixton.

I'm detecting a cabbagenigger "white" American of MittelYuropoorian descent.

if we're talking real american roots, your ancestors are spics and injums. proud of that heritage, fatboy?

>having an anglo last name makes you American/Western
Just end it now.
If you can't trace your lineage back to Europe then you're not American. It's that simple.

I wouldn't consider them westerners. But I'd consider them Americans. Regardless of the reason they came here, they've still been here as long as us. Some free blacks too. They share our culture and values at heart. Love guns, God, hate fags, would rather be around their own kind. The old heads are real cool, the recent generations have been trash. The libtard agenda is using them as pawns and they don't realize it.

American means white anglo, blacks arent white so are same as injuns in terms ifbamericans will less than injuns.

Who wouldn't be? Better than a malnourished Euroslave permacucked by Papism and royalism.

They can. That's where the rape comes in. Also you're implying that Europeans are Americans. Which is absurd. Look at those pastamonkeys and snowdrunks.

No. They are considered niggers. That's bottom of the totem pole.

here here!

>What is Western culture?
Civilization.

>rape
Half breeds don't count.

>Half breeds don't count.
The word you're looking for is "family". Which American blacks literally are and which strange foreign whites ain't.

If you have african dna youre african.

whether m*ricans like it or not they cant avoid the fact that the future am*rican will look like a mix between nigger, mestizo and a bit of chink. am*ricans are as white as niggers as european (i.e not at all)
serves them right for German genocide in WW2 and anti German sentimient in WW1

it comes down to a convergence of factors. some of it is genetics, some of it is culture. both are meaningful and contribute to the end result.

Tautology is not an argument.

>Black muslims have never erased a culture
Lol
>Shaming white people for being compassionate enough to free all slaves
Haha
>Muslims didn't stop killing heretics after the Crusades
>You expect us to believe Christians are the evil ones and Muslims are peaceful
Lmao Nice bait also MUH DICK XDDD

>Muh Germans
Not genocided hard enough. But do tell us more, White Argentina.

No it doesn’t you fucking mong

Whites are endogamatic save for useless genetic trash.

Fuck off spic, if you are a white american and don't have any connection with Europe, you are either a 60iq subhuman or a jew in denial.

Whites find all other non white features as ugly and undesirable.

We whites see this as a primitive race words do nothing to biology.

No

I'm charmed that various continentals want to glom on to the accomplishment of the British people, but let's face it, there's no Greek Empire. There was never any Polish trading treaty port in China. Mighty Germany held on to Walvis Bay for less than 50 years before cashing in her chips. There are "European whites" and there is the Anglo-American Civilization. Which includes blacks, whites, and natives of 6 continents. Serbs, Italians, Russians, etc. are just not the same.

They're American in the sense that Ford pickup trucks are American.

Afro-Caribbeans seem to have taken all the manly Anglo names

Bruno, Frank, Winston etc etc

>daquan derayson
>anglo names

For some reason I'm considered westerner.

It's a very ample term.

Are latins western? I mean if spanish people are then surely...

No.

They are more like us than like their cousins in africa. It is vital that we in America help them realize this fact. All of black American culture is based on their adoption of the culture of colonial farmers from the british islands.

Negros are a sub-culture of Western civilization. They are like a unfortunate virus that have turned into the seeds of the West's destruction.

underrated reply, I actually lol'd

and then there are americans mutts

wow how insecure an anglo can feel when talking about spaniards XD