Kuril Islands or whatever you nazi scum call them

This is a question for Japanese windowless van-riding neo-nazi loudmouths apparently known as Uyoku dantai - seeing as this board is basically one big Nuremberg rally, there must be some here.

What the fuck do you need the Northern Territories for? There's nothing there.

Fish are still fat and old in that part of the world.

Da kulil icelands berongs to us

Why not just let them take them?
Japan is fucking small compared to your useless poor country.

Why do you need them? You can't even take care of the west part of your shitty country

japan isnt the only one having territorial disputes with russia

if they give in to japs others will come demanding their own like sharks to blood

Japan doesn't really need it either, both Russkis and Nips are dying out, it's better for Russia to keep it, since it'll be taken over by Churkas, one of the shitstain "people" of the future, while Nips will be replaced by automatons, who can just colonize the bottom of the Pacific, since they don't need oxygen anyway.

This is yje land of our ancestors!

Access to the Pacific ocean. Without those islands US can block Russia with their bases and allies.

Regular Japanese don't need them because they don't care. Only their neo-nazis care. Which is why I'm asking them - and for some reason get your posts instead.

Japanese can't speak English so there are none here. You may only get answers from US marines and English teachers with Japanese flags.

They could use the land to build some nice 1:1 gundams instead we get this crap.

>What the fuck do you need the Northern Territories for? There's nothing there.
I know that feel.

fuck off dmitiri you cant talk

trying to take eastern ukraine and its just full of soviet tower blocks, gopniks and khokhol peasants

Yeah, you're probably right... Some do speak English, but certainly not the neo-nazi scum. And it's too early in the morning in Japan anyway. Oh well.

sorry toburst ur bubble friend but these "Japanese" you speak of are in reality fat am*rican mutts with mongrelized blood that like to LARP. they have given up their last bit of dignity to be praised in some anonymous forums for having a Japanese flag, when in reality they are bullied by the real Japanese. Another case of "davido-kun"

i very much doubt real Japanese are interested in western forums so as to visit often, this applies even more to nationalists

>windowless van-riding neo-nazi loudmouths
Mostly anti communist Koreans.

islands in question don't change anything from territorial waters and strategic deployment points of view for all sides.

>thinking you'll even find one real jap here
>thinking 99% of japs can even type any english words

You must be retarded.
If you want a real answer, go to futaba or 2channel and ask in jap.

Because, the Kuril Islands, Korea, Manchuria, Eastern Siberia is the birthright of the Japanese people. Nippon is destined to rule over his former territories again! Heil the proud fatherland!

Well, like I said, there's all sorts of filth here. Look, they even let you in.

>dog runes
What the fuck kind of japs have any respect for either Korea?

You sound like some upset Twitter feminist. Read an article and get upset again Ivan?
>neo-nazi neo-nazi waah

mfw when ran over by a van

This

Japan would actually do something productive with it too.

пoлoyмнaя пидopaхa, c этoй гpядки мoжнo блoкиpoвaть вecь тихooкeaнcкий флoт pф в oхoтcкoй лyжицe. пиздyй кpyтить pyлeтoчкy нa хapкaчe

Well-spotted, their national doodle systems all look the same to me.

Why is there Korean on the Japanese hate bus?

probably something insulting koreans

Fetal alcohol syndrome much?

goddamn tunas running ok?