Hearing on Imran Awan and Debbie Schultz happening live

Hearing on Imran Awan and Debbie Schultz happening live

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRdmOwpKB
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/10/watch-gop-lawmakers-hold-meeting-on-awan-brothers-debbie-wasserman-schultz-it-scandal/
youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM
scotfaulkner.com/biography.php
hooktube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM
youtu.be/1kCRlA26jxk
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRdmOwpKB

the fact that this thread has only one post by OP shows how fucking dead Sup Forums is
FUCK THIS CUNT DWS

Bump

stream keeps stopping

Bumpity

Too many slide threads

Stream cut out right when Hezbollah gets mentioned.

This Weinstein shit is burying good threads. This story had fallen off the radar.

still up on breitbart's link
We have an Iranian working with the kike DNC moving terabytes of info from dnc servers to iran
but they cry "islamophobia". WE NEED TO NUKE ISRAEL NOW

Glad someone took my link from ptg

Bump

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/10/watch-gop-lawmakers-hold-meeting-on-awan-brothers-debbie-wasserman-schultz-it-scandal/

Youtube

shout
shout
let it all out
these are the skypes I can do without
come on

Bumpin

i'm talking to you
come one
>it could be a case of islamophobia, a case of being afraid to take them on

Don't let this slide. "Islamaphobia...fear to take them on."

Here we gooooooooo

AGREED.
WHERE IS CONGRESS
WHY ARE THEY PAYING THE MUSLIM 20 YEAR OLD $160,000 A YEAR
>don't say anything or you're islamophobic
calling it now: that money is wired to Israel one way or another
REMINDER AMERICA WAS MADE BY AND FOR WHITE PEOPLE OF GOOD CHARACTER

this is the beginning of the storm

Investigate this shit and turn the thumbscrews if needed.

>drain the swamp
BOMB ISRAEL BOMB ISRAEL

I wonder if she'll get off or actually burn for her crimes

No background checks were ever done on the Awans? WTF.

The idea of 'islamophobia' needs destroying. They use it too often and get away with murder.

Bumpity

gee, I woulda loved to actually KNOW about this. Oh wait, the MSM hasn't even uttered the names of Awan or Schultz in nearly two months! Nothing to know about that Goys! ffs... when this board is my main news source... I'm both appalled and happy.

Bumporino

Braamp

$120K write off. Eh no big deal til they were caught.

Paki spy ring bump

Its strange how the media has been silent on the fact that a Pakistani spy (the same country that hid OBL) had access to all of Congress' emails thru the blackmailed and highly corrupt DWS

Will anything happen?

bump. is treason legal for everybody or just democrats?

Bump, 1000's watching

he said the chief officer of the house has access to this information already. he's not a dem
scotfaulkner.com/biography.php

Swamp creatures protect their own. 2898 viewers.

it's clear to me we are well past the point where violence is necessary where is batman kill top dems kill top dems

Wew lads, that was incredible. The fire is rising.

Proves they're seditious traitors and should have their broadcast licenses revoked.

Back to page 1

I'll be at work for a while so all I can do is bump

bump this

this is huge HUGE HUUUUGEEEEEE

use this stream, it's the official judicial watch YT channel

or hooktube the same video

Bump

Here is just a very small sampling of the clowns the Awans worked/handled IT for, with access to all intel:
Abid Awan: Then-Rep. Tammy Duckworth, member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi; Rep. Lois Frankel, member of the foreign affairs committee.
Jamal Awan: Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security; Also handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.
Imran Awan: Reps. Andre Carson and Jackie Speier, who are bothmembers of the intelligence committee.

Bump.

the main thing it shows is how deeply loyal to HRC the media is. DWS was part of Clintonworld after all. but like with Weinstein, once the first bricks start to crumble, the whole wall will come down. It's only a matter of time.

this. now i have to watch it dead.

Just watching bump

Luke Rosiak has been a frequent presence on One America News -- which reports everything the others won't touch. OAN's not beholden to corporate globalists. They report on Soros, what antifa really is (naming names) and every other hot topic talked about here. Such as this. THEY actually mention Shawn Lucas! "Mysterious Deaths Connected to the DNC"
youtu.be/1kCRlA26jxk
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU

Bump, has it started?

big if true

Bump

It ended around an hour ago. You can catch it here on Judicial Watch's YT channel

highlights?

Its just interference, wow so sleepy, good night

They went over all the fishinness well, and all agreed that pressure should be directed towards getting a proper investigation. I believe 3 members of congress were present.

Quick rundown? Anything useful or 2 hours of inability to recall?

unless awan is there ratting it's just another baby step, probably not worth watching, help compile redpill infographs and explanations for the red pill general series Ill be making to compile an archive of Sup Forums wisdom to spread to normies

bump

Bump

Bumperoni and cheese

Wew. Bump.