Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLWjBJMEMaU
youtube.com/watch?v=re8d36wQy9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops, sorry for thumbnail

this show is fucking dope

Because you weren't born yet, user.

So, what's your opinion?

I'm only a few episodes into the first series, it's stupid but fantastic. Solid animation, great music, generally fun to watch.

Also that fucking opening.

pls talk about this show with me

sorry man ill put it on my list to watch at some point though, ok?

Is still one of my favourite movies of all time, Jackie Chan is just the best.

Because Sup Forums has shit taste and cannot talk about anything that is actually good. Probably due to the fact that the overwhelming majority of posters here were clearly born after the year 1999. But yeah City Hunter is great, outside of the fact that Kaori's constant mokkori blocking gets really obnoxious. Ryo deserves all the mokkori in the world for being such a badass.

I want Ryo to touch my mokkori

Openings are rad
youtube.com/watch?v=uLWjBJMEMaU
youtube.com/watch?v=re8d36wQy9w

I loved the legit explanation of Kaori's shit aim even if it was a bit of a retcon.

>Koji wada praised this show before dying

>not watching the superior korean drama

>Not watching the one with Jackie Chan

The true Filter of Good Taste

Yer kidding

One of my favorite things was while Angel Beats was airing, so many people would think what TK was saying was hilarious and never caught he was quoting Get Wild

>youtube.com/watch?v=re8d36wQy9w
What a mokkori opening.

Kaori is shit but it evens out with ryo. Also Sup Forums save a few anons has pretty shit taste.

Isn't it like 200 episodes? Can I just read the manga? I don't want to download that much.

Then there is angel heart and cats eye bumping it up another 150.

The manga is highly recommended. Gorgeous art. Like, the anime doesn't do justice to all the sexy women in the manga.

>dope

kys millenial netizen

Did you get this from the old anime thread? I thought about trying it, but the discussion in the thread and info on aniDB made it seem underwhelming for such a long series.

Was his mokkori censored in the anime?