Let me remind you all that this is the state of 2016 Sup Forums

Let me remind you all that this is the state of 2016 Sup Forums.

Hero seems like he's got it right. We usually self-moderate and the rules are a means to do so.

This is where you report me for meta.

It's just a couple of Sup Forumsermin who lost their way. Just sage and report. Like what I'm doing to this thread.

People have learnt that mods aren't on around these hours.

>The person who makes two shitposting threads makes a third

where do i complain

You made your bed, now lie in it.

/qa/, but have fun trying to get the japjew to listen.

I don't get why Sup Forums is so uptight about anime reviewers

Sage hasn't functioned for several years.

Because it's casualfag garbage. Go back to gaia if you want to talk about that shit.

If it makes you so mad, sad, upset and depressed then go make your own private website. I don't mean this in a bad way, but nobody is forcing you to come here, dude

It does, it's just not visible.

You missed, but I know what you're trying to say.

The problem isn't anime reviews but SJW American bullshit nobody wants to ever hear about.

Same to you. Sup Forums culture is self-enforced, and if you don't want to deal with people bitching about whatever thing you and your friends in anime club like this week, you can leave.

Forgot this.

I swear moot said it doesn't work in one of his big q&a threads. Instead, OP-bumping is gone and janitors can set threads to autosage.

people like OP with his shitposting or people crying about minor issues with the rules are more obnoxious than the anyone actually breaking the "rules"

You can test it right now. Find a dead thread, sage, and watch the indicator at the top right to see what page it's on.

oh boy another meta thread. count me in weebs

No one has yet been able to review an anime in a way that a three episode test and Sup Forums general thread could not explain in a more entertaining manner

And if Youtube is involved they can fuck right off.

>I'm just here to sell your personal info

Yes we know this, but there is no other place to go. Ten years ago I used to be active in at least five-eight boards, now I just stick to Sup Forums because the rest are in the hands of normies or shitposters.

Soon enough Sup Forums will die, that day I'll leave Sup Forums.

/qa/ is filled with tumblrinas begging Hiro to ban Sup Forums nothing of importance is discussed there.

I know for a fact that it does (considering my home board is /jp/) it simply doesn't show up when it's written.

I don't know if noko still works but it's rather pointless anyway.

And yet you still put up with it.
There's plenty of better imageboards on the internet, Sup Forums is by far the worst of them it's just the most populated. It's about time you abandoned this sinking ship.

>Some one shitposts about E-celebs or some other cancer
>Some outsider comes in and sucks mod cock about meta posting

Fuck off this is the kind of rules lawyer bullshit you see on Sup Forums to defend their shitposting

it's the only board he goes

Trapfags acting as cancerous as usual as well

>making a new thread about it and validating obvious trollbait instead of just ignoring it
OP, you are the faggot.

Do Mods even care anymore? Are they post-2010 users? Do they want to see this place die?

I really can't understand how in 2016 (current year) Sup Forums has such a trouble enforcing their own rules.

then why are you here?

e-celeb shit is always cancer.

Fuck off with that shit. Once you allow that, you'll get inane "Twitter screencap" garbage threads.