no i don't. tell me

MOMOKA SAMA

What

more like WEEBM you fuckin losers

>she will never massage your feet
why live?

WHAT IS THIS FROM?!?!?

KUROMUKURO!!!!!!

Ah, the 80's. When faces still had noses and tits were made from silly putty.

They're going to fuck.

Was it rape?

>blue hair
>short hair
>rice bowl horizontal stripe panties

Best girl.

>series was published in a shoujo magazine and was apparently aimed at girls

Are they trying to raise a generation of lesbians or something?

Anytime i see someone with a knife in anime i always expect them to cut themselves

Is this from Gunbuster?

Did it break her hymen?

Nah, Getter Robo
read the filename you fucking retard

>File: Spoiler Image (770 KB, 957x720)

Not my fault you can't into Sup Forums

Silly putty doesn't move like that. Also, Gunbuster was a pioneer of the boob jiggle, what are you talking about?

god that scene is great

does somebody have the webs of movie The Sky Crawlers?
especially the opening scene

To change into swimsuits

Nasty

webms*

Now this is what I call forced animation.

what anime is this?

Is this s3?

Why?

>webm thread
We Sup Forums now

As a massage therapist, I gotta say that that technique is all wrong.

awaken my masters...?

Massaging your dick every night doesn't give you the right to call yourself a massage therapist.

I don't do it every night, thank you very much.

But no seriously, I work on people's bodies for a living.

>Call in to schedule a massage appointment
>"Do you want a female or male masseuse?"
>WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT A MALE MASSEUSE
How many dudes do you get picking you?

wtf

i will never like those tiny 80's nipples

You'd be surprised, actually. People who know their bodies and know that they need some serious work tend to come to me, mainly because I can use more pressure and work deeper than a lot of the female therapists I know.

With that said, I do see far more women than I do men, but I think that has more to do with a lot of guys not bothering to take decent care of their bodies unless they're doing a lot of athletic work on a constant basis. And it's no real surprise that there's a bias against male therapists, just because a lot of people don't understand that the entire point of massage therapy is to provide therapeutic relief. It's not like people complain about having a male chiropractor or acupuncturist or physical therapist or so I'd like to believe, so it just seems odd to me, being a therapist, that people have a bias like that.

I do have quite a few regular male clients though, even if I have more regular female clients than male.

What's with the glittering all over the place?

Massaging other guys dick every night doesn't give you the right to call yourself a massage therapist.

>because I can use more pressure and work deeper than a lot of the female therapists
L-lewd

I guess it'd just be your hands rubbing all over my naked body, as opposed to you putting needles in me or twisting my joints, that makes it weirder, dude.

Holy fucking shit.

While I can certainly see that point of view, I think you might have a misguided vision of what massage entails. It's not a sexual act in the least. And I definitely keep it that way, since I really don't feel like being sued anytime soon. There's a reason why all legitimate massage therapists carry insurance for false claims of that nature, among other things.

For one, not all varieties of massage require the removal of clothes, and virtually none, at least that I'm aware of, require complete disrobement. In addition, most states require that all massage clients remain covered by a sheet or other cloth during a massage, except for the part of the body being currently worked and usually the head as well. Some parts, like all the lewd ones, always remain covered, no matter what, and never get touched. Aside from one or two specific modalities that I'm aware of that work on lymph nodes in the breasts, at least.

Hell, over the past few weeks, I've been learning new techniques with very slow, deep pressure, designed to reduce pain and increase range of motion, that don't require the removal of any clothes at all. I'd just work straight through the clothes.

that's so hot

I'm a male RN and I totally get that. I work in emerg though so it's more "acceptable". I got the weirdest fucking looks in nursing school in my maternity clinical rotation.

Regardless of how not sexual you see it or even how the act is, there's something pretty intimate about being rubbed all over by another person's hands.
With a woman it's whatever and not sexual but with a dude it gets uncomfortable.
Especially since people tend to pop boners, at least when face down.

And yeah if clothes stay on sure I'm just talking about my experience where the clothes were off. Which was "Why would I want that?"

>Bra match panties
Why is this allowed?

>new techniques with very slow, deep pressure

Aaand I definitely need to find a masseuse in my area now. I fucking ache just talking about this.

Hymen isn't a membrane it's more of a ring so probably no.

Yeah, I'm sure it's just as odd with male nurses. People have stereotypes in their heads and sometimes just can't deal with things being different, I guess.
Hope all your stuff goes well for you, man.

Intimate, most definitely. There's really no denying that massage, regardless of who it's being done by or who it's being done to, is a intimate experience. Some, like the more energy-focused work like Reiki and chakra manipulation no, seriously, it's not just in your chinese cartoons anymore can even be described as sensual.

And as someone who's given and received massages from both men and women, I can honestly say that it doesn't matter to me all that much, mainly because the massages I tend to give and get are often of the deep tissue variety, and it's hard to get a boner when you've got someone's elbow digging into a knot in your calf. Also, as far as I remember in my 8-ish years of work, I've never had a guy pop a boner on the table, but even if a guy did, it's simply a normal psychosomatic reaction with some people. If it happened, I'd ignore it and draw no attention to it, and probably turn him face-down as soon as possible to minimize his embarrassment.

And the reason people might prefer a guy to work on them is, as I said, because they realize they've got problems with their body that deeper pressure is more likely to relieve than some little asian girl who'd barely get into the tissue at all.

If you lived somewhere around Maryland I might be able to help you out. A lot of people who don't get bodywork often don't realize how tight and restrictive their muscles have gotten until someone works on them.

I have some pain in my left shoulder. What do I do?

good

Fuck off newfag.

Captain Earth

a girl pissing herself in front of you has got to be pretty damn awkward

I mean, there's only so much I can do over the internet, but some general advice should hopefully help a bit.

How long has it been bothering you? The general rule of thumb when it comes to pain is that acute pain, or pain that's been around less than 6 months, should have cold applied to it, while chronic pain, or pain that's been around 6 months or longer, should have heat applied to it. Some simple stretches can also help to loosen things up.

Taking your hand and raising it over your head to let your hand rest against the opposite side of your head, followed by letting the weight of your arm gently pull your head to the side as far as it can comfortably go, is a good stretch for the neck and shoulder muscles, so doing a few reps of that a few times a day could certainly help. Don't forget to hold the stretch for a few seconds, and don't focus on just one side, either. If you've got a restriction in one side, then chances are you've been compensating with the other, even if you don't realize it. Balance is important when it comes to bodywork.

What do you suggest as self massage for broad shouldered guy like myself?

what's that from?

why the fuck are the subtitles comic sans

This.
Even though I live in a third world country, many women comes to me even though there is a female doctor sitting next to me.

Which really get me disgusted

Sauce?

Of course, bodywork can help as well. If there are any massage schools in your area, see if they have a student clinic. This is where you can pay a heavily discounted rate to have one of the students-in-training work on you. I think my school had it so you could get an hour-long massage for $25 or so, whereas most spas will charge in the $60-$80 range for the same time.
While certainly cheap, the disadvantage is pretty obvious, since the students aren't going to have the breadth of knowledge and technique that you might get from someone who's been working as a therapist for many years.

If you've got some more cash to spare, finding a spa or similar massage business would be your best bet. Many places offer 30-minute massages in addition to 60 and 90 minute, and some even do chair massages for even less money. In addition, if you want your therapist to concentrate their efforts on a certain area, it's almost always possible to do so. I've gone a full hour with some clients just working on their back and neck.

Self-massage can only really be so effective, sadly. It's kind of like trying to tickle yourself; Your body knows your own touch, so it won't react the way you want it to unless you really know what you're doing. I've got pretty broad shoulders myself, so there's only so much I can do with my own shoulders without contorting my body into odd positions.

Because they're expecting to have sex.

This may sound odd, but can we get a sample of your voice?

SAC did it better

i like this massage thread

Could you give me a happy ending?

at least that dude gave it a try

I used to get body massages when I could afford it because of my bad back and I personally prefer guys to do it because of what you said, they can apply more pressure and stuff and this is coming from a straight as fuck guy. Those massages are soothing and not sexual in any way, I came there to get my bad back to not feel like shit and that is what I am there for. IF I wanted a rub and tug, I would have gone to our local rub and tug spa which is surprisingly close to where I live so I can always just do a walk in there and have my happy ending with some hot chicks.