ESPN host compares Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to a slave owner

>On the same day that Jemele Hill was suspended from ESPN for tweeting about politics, another network personality, Michael Wilbon, compared Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to a slave owner.

>Mr. Wilbon, co-host of “Pardon the Interruption,” took issue with Mr. Jones’ stance that players who do not stand for the national anthem before football games will not play.

>“And the word that comes to my mind―and I don’t care who doesn’t like me using it―is plantation,” Mr. Wilbon said on Monday’s show. “The players are here to serve me, and they will do what I want. No matter how much I pay them, they are not equal to me. That’s what this says to me and mine.”

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/10/michael-wilbon-compares-jerry-jones-slave-owner/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvN4mOkZ3fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is great.

please kill all sportsball.

let the sportscucks wake up.

go espn host go

I'm dying. Greatest timeline.

What a world we live in where the biggest issue of the day is whether or not someone stands or kneels for a song. Yesterday tranny bathrooms Oscar award diversity were the hot tickets. Meanwhile trillions of dollars are spent to bomb brown people half a world away, and no one says shit. The media even praises it, rarely questioning anything.

This is the definition of privilege. Fuck this gay anthem shit.

>your entire life is dependent on some fucking gay sport
>DURR BETTER SABOTAGE IT

imagine the entire world under nigger control

the nfl is a job and a stage. professing "free speech" bullshit is like claiming actors going off script is a "free speech" issue, or telling your boss to get fucked is a "free speech" issue.

these people are retarded.

>The players are here to serve me, and they will do what I want

Fucking jobs, how do they work?

>MUH N' MUHNE

Wilbon. tsk tsk tak

That's what he gets for encouraging them with that "let's kneel BEFORE the anthem!" crap.

In 2018 Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, and 50 cent all pooled their rap money and rebooted the XFL. It was a league of their own.

ESPN is done

Surprise surprise this nigger doesnt understand what a job is

Haha I'd watch that. The XFL had a nice alternative to the coin toss at the beginning of the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvN4mOkZ3fo

kek, I remember this. There was even an injury during one of these scrambles

great, now every black employee in the country can call their boss a slave owner

wait they already do that from mcdonalds to boeing

samefag

>muh sports is slavery
>meanwhile whites genocide is undiscussed

that is the point.

get retards of of sports and redpill them.

Libshits boycotting ESPN because they suspended Hill. Conservatives boycotting ESPN because of the insanley left slant the network has taken in the last roughly 5 years. Fucking amazing.

They are trying to retake control of the narrative

"Well golly, they're attacking the owners now, we better show support for Jerry Jones and support the Cowboys!"

DONT FALL FOR IT

ITS ALL JEW BULLSHIT

FUCK ALL MIND NUMBING NIGBALL

I too remember how the slaves worked 17 weeks a year and made more money than doctors.

>fan the flames goys

inciting black rage on shitlib nfl people is great.

>have a job
>follow the rules of job
>punishment for not following those rules
SLAVERY IS RUNNIN' RAMPANT AGAIN SWING LOOOOOW SWEET CHAAAAARRRRIOOOOOT

all sports will be replaced by esports

>making millions of dollars by showing up to a stadium is slavery
2nd Civil war now.

>“The players are here to serve me, and they will do what I want. No matter how much I pay them, they are not equal to me. That’s what this says to me and mine.”
Exactly correct. NFL players are rich.

Jerry Jones is wealthy.

He's always been a prick. I dont know how i watched that show many years ago, then, finally waking up to the white fault white hatred every fking day and flab ass that couldnt play a sport but bench races every day about nothing he can relate to. Remember Duke Lacross scandel that ESPN shoved down our
throats and I knew this was a set up from the beginning(i lived there) and NCCU trash nigged everywhere.
these entitled idiots are now so irrelevant by the day, the true them are being revealed and people are buying what they are trying to sell.
Fk NFL and NBA and the real racists. NFL is pn their knees now and afraid to tell them, sorry, too late. Never going back. You blew it Get a real job now

its fun watching them eat each other though

>No matter how much I pay them, they are not equal to me.
its like, dare I say it, this nigger doesn't understand how employer-employee relationships work. Y'know...a j-o-b.

You're getting closer. Private ownership of ANY business is slavery. Can any of you see that this really isn't about race ? The players are idiots, but I am disappoint /pol.

I hope they still are in jail for their crime

>Alienate you're true fans
>Create a literal Frankenstein's monster that you had no idea had rage rabies, if you don't cow-tow every single cultural marxist line.

Truly is unbelievable what is taking place right now. I have friends that have NEVER been interested in politics calling everything communist, and main insults back and forth are something something cuck, or something something commie. God what a great time.

>>“And the word that comes to my mind―and I don’t care who doesn’t like me using it―is plantation"
But. . . it IS a plantation. Except they get paid. All jobs are essentially plantations.

It's almost like Jerry Jones is an employer and the NFL Players are employees. Fucking weird.