Let's face it. Has there ever been a more inept, poorly managed, scandal prone, corrupt...

Let's face it. Has there ever been a more inept, poorly managed, scandal prone, corrupt, and cringeworthy presidential administration?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

clinton
t.oldfag

Yeah, all of the previous ones

nothing compares to trump, sorrry, cringe.

Right wing retards will dindu Trump even harder than they dindu Bush. I can't wait.

Perhaps not. Still voting for him in 2020 though. The liberal tears are just that delicious.

you mean like that time trump tried to replace the white house travel office with a private company run by campaign donors?

oops that was bill and hillary

Which is fine, because Trump actually got elected without his daddy being a former President.

Motherfucker, one word.

Socrates.

trump is sucking wall street cock left and right and using the office as a piggy bank to advertise his properties... yeah. no. sorry.

Grant was a pretty god awful shit show, it might be hard to top that. But at least Grant did something of value in his life - and at least he had the good sense to feel shame about how messy his administration was later.

Bill and Hillary wrote the book on shady shit to do with taxpayer monies. And still nobody noticed. Because everyone loves getting fucked in the ass now.

Shills gonna shill

>If people say things I don't like, they were probably paid to say those things
Keep yourself safe

the clintons did both of those things but the only property they have to advertise is the foundation

if you want to argue that trump is worse you need better ammo

Nixon
Carter
Bush
Obama
Bush Snr
Clinton
Kennedy

And thats just the ones I have seen come and go

Nihilism is defined to mean not caring about a thing, as if it does not matter.

I care very much that liberals should be made to suffer. And clearly it does matter. For if it didn't, they might finally shut the fuck up about losing.

Great photo, so manly.
USA is lucky to have an alpha as leader, few countries do.

>you will never own a set of DJT channel-locks

kek all the left had to do to win was not act like insufferable cunts

The time has come to END THE RUSSIAN PSY OPS DIVIDING AMERICA.

SAGE ALL FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN THREADS. REPORT ALL FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN POSTERS. ARISE, MURCA, AND ANNIHILATE THE RUSSIAN MENACE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I will vote for Trump in 2020 even if he literally murdered a bunch of random children in front of me
Even if he converted to judaism or islam
Even if he dies or doesn't run in 2020
There's absolutely nothing you or he could do to prevent me from casting a vote for him in 2020.
In fact I will probably keep voting for him in every election from now on, local and national, no matter who the candidates are.

The last 3?

Obama. Clinton. Bush. Shall we go on?

Or, alternatively, you could just end Communism. That alone gets you 90% the way towards what you want.

No chance could you say that Obama was more scandal prone than Clinton Bush or Trump
Difficult to say that Bush was more corrupt.
Hard to call Clinton inept... and cringe worthy is arguable. Even when he was being charged with presidenting while being blown - you had to admire the balls on him to a certain extent.

And they would have won if not for their fucking cunty rhetoric that everyone who disagrees is literally Hitler and some copy pasta “phobia” list of insults.

We have just started to get into Obama’s scandals. Nigger please.

The ideology is just being realistic about race and gender. But the Jew brainwashing means most normies can't take that level of real, so you just complain about liberal while dropping tiny redpills about the amount of crime blacks commit and how miserable feminism has made women until that and the left's antics slowly brings them around.

Why is Grenada such a shithole? It really blows.

Top of my head, though there probably dozens more:

Richard Nixon and Watergate
Grover Cleveland’s bastard son
The Kennedy boys and Marilyn Monroe
Warren Harding and the Teapot Dome
Ronald Reagan and Iran-Contra
Thomas Jefferson banging out a slave bitch
Ulysses S. Grant and Credit Mobilier and the Whiskey Ring
Bubba Clinton and the Stinky Cigar
John Adams and the Quasi-War
James Monroe and the Missouri Compromise
Barack Obama and Benghazi
William McKinley and the Philippine War
Andrew Johnson’s impeachment

libs write the worst fan fiction

Remember folks, to sage all shill threads! Thanks for playing!

You mean Obama?

Yeah, that nigger was the fucking worst.

Glad we have one of the greatest Presidents in American history (looking back 100 years, 100 years from now) leading our country right now.

For all you anti-Trump faggots, how do you feel about Lincoln?

Lincoln was one of, if not THE most hated President during his tenure.

So fuck off you anti-Trump, anti-American pieces of shit.

When the civil war comes, you're all going to die a horribly brutal death at the hands of someone who wants to torture the shit out of you first as a punitive message to all the other liberal shit stains.

wrong
trumptwitterarchive.com/

That's your evidence? His tweets are one of my favorite things about his administration, because they serve as a great reminder that he's still hated by all the right people.

That is literally an archive of a degeneracy. And yes, he represents America perfectly. To be honest, I really can't see anyone but Drumpf as POTUS.