Is he right, pol?

Is he right, pol?

no, it was all about gamergate obviously

Black Lives Splatter

why's a south african talking about police violence in america

>don't arrest me for my crimes, and don't shoot me for reaching for your gun

And all non-black people asked is that you follow the law.

You failed. Now you dead.

slide it real good faggot nigger

all white people ask is you follow lawful orders and be held accountable. That’s it. Then America descended into chaos

democrat cities

democrat politicians

democrat police

democrat problem

All cops ask is for niggers to not get confrontational when caught committing crimes

All white ppl asked for is for blacks not to commit 50% of murders, & if they do, that they be held responsible for their actions like anyone else.. That's it. And America descended into chaos.

No. Blacks want special treatment. They can't compete in a white mans world, so they are having a chimpout, demanding special treatment. The democrats taught them their entire lives they are victims... should we be surprised that they believe it.

all white people asked for is black people to stop murdering everyone. and america responded cries of "racist".

tl;dr fuck niggers

>Now you dead
beez daid

When I think of what Hitler could have accomplished if only he would have started on the niggers first.

All white people asked is for blacks not to commit crimes and if they did, that they be held accountable. That's it. And then America descended into chaos.

Blacks want to commit crimes and not be held accountable because they're incapable of understanding there are laws and you can't just take what you want.

3% of the population commits 50% of the crime

If Niggers stopped acting like niggers they wouldn’t get shot like useless niggers

Because they want to bring South Africa to America (and Europe)

No, you asked police to leave you alone and let you commit crime unchecked.

pic related

I'm so tired of niggers.

I said this before...dindus think they are exempt from being approached and questioned by law enforcement.

When these assholes come to realize they have a better life here, than their ancestors ever did in their native, Africa...it will be easier for them to display respect, but until then...YOU DO deserve a good smack in the chops!

All America asked was that you not victimize your fellow Americans and obey the law. That's it. And niggers collectively chimped out.

why do they not ask that apply for all races?

Act like human beings and maybe you won't get shot

No he is just doing the usual poor me, because my people commit more crime. They want to have their whole race not be held accountable for their bad behavior due to their color.
He is in the US he is an African-American, and not just an American. I think he should go to the place he identifies with, and be happy in a mud hut.
The actual fact is that more whites are killed by Police every year than blacks. You don't hear us whine about it. Just because their people commit more crime, just means they get more of the fun.

P O W E R F U L
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

If black people treated everyone around them with the same respect they wanted in return, none of this shit would have happened. We are living in a time where identity politics has hit a level where entire subsections of society feel they have ZERO onus to treat others in an equitable fashion. One side has essentially decided that all existing norms are to be labelled as racist. I'm not sure what the fuck anyone expected to happen with this situation, but pol is the only place I see anyone with a genuine sense of humor, so as long as I have this, I'm good...

right

Nope, it was just about hating cops because they don't want to be held accountable for their crimes.

Ha ha ha. Fuck those niggers. The ones who were killed were all trash. I WISH we treated them the way they say we do. The only use I can see for those monkeys is to use their hides to make leather jackets and gloves. Worthless subhumans.

Blacks are hyper-sensitive.

I worked WITH a company in Alabama in 2013, contract job, we were migrating databases, upgrading IT infrastructure, etc.

There were a lot of young black men working there, about 40% of the guys in the building. If you knew nothing else about them, they were constantly complaining about everything. This wasn't McDonald's.

These guys were younger than 30, driving mercedes and bmw cars. I went to one of the system's designers house's. It was right in the middle of a rich white neighborhood, split-level floor plan, pool out back with the waterfall and decorative rocks. They had a HDTV and a built-in grill.

We went to the store to buy more supplies because they didn't have enough and the guy says, "I have to hang around you [white guy] when I'm at these places because they follow me around, profile me, accuse me of shoplifting all the time"

And I shrug if off and say,"that sucks"

And he starts into a conversation about race in America and how he and his family aren't safe, how he's the victim of systemic oppression and has already hit the ceiling for his earning potential.

Now I'm pretty sure he was late 20s. His was was still in college. Just guessing by his house that mother fucker was making over 6 figures easy.

And he complains to me about systemic racism? WELL THE SYSTEM IS DOING IT WRONG THEN MOTHER FUCKER

But if cops didn't shoot black people America would descend into chaos.

I am fucking sick of this shit. Your people get arrested and killed disproportionately by cops because you commit disproportionately more crime. Also, you shouldn't even be worried about being killed by the police, as you're hundreds of times more likely to get killed by another black.

Why does this all happen? Your degenerate community is full of single mothers, which is the single biggest predictor of criminality rates. Why single mothers? Because of the welfare system that was introduced to make your community an ever-growing democrat vote farm, because you're so reliant on government assistance that you will therefore vote for larger government, i.e. the democrats, to maintain your welfare system that massively rewards single motherhood.

Why did you ever end up in this predicament? Because your race is scientifically proven to have on average significantly lower intelligence than whites, and even Hispanics.

Get over it, accept that your people will always be disproportionately criminals and shut the fuck up about being oppressed.

democrat plantation

same as it ever was

Why aren't you asking cops not to kill white people? Why don't you ask cops to be less likely to use their weapon on a white person like the do blacks/mexicans? Why don't you ask your community to stop commiting over 50% of violent crimes so they stop getting shot?

By "asked for" he means "lit the town on fire and murdered cops."

Someone post the picture where it shows the graphic of black on white crime vs the white on black crime and that proportionally black on white crime is like 20x worse or something.

>misrepresent the issue
>accuse critics of being racist
>misrepresent it more
>interrupt events, be an asshole to people
>hurrr why does nobody help us!?

It is somewhat correct: cops never get charged when clearly in the wrong but on the same token blacks riot over justifiable shootings.

When two infallible groups fight no one will admit their wrongs.

> be black and scared of the police so much that you pull out your gun in fear

Ask OJ if the system worked for him.

All people are asking for blacks to stop commiting so much crime. Maybe cops wont shoot you if you don't. Activated my almonds.

He's wrong because black criminality continues unabated.

Not the one I was thinking of, but this one is better since it has the source directly listed. Thanks

America descended into chaos a long time ago when blacks started rampaging and stealing from whites and raping white women and killing white people all over the place. I understand that black people don't like to be held accountable for their actions but go fuck yourselves up your goddamn niggar asses.

>niggers with a south african flag
I bet he's not concerned with the whites being genocided there

Yes. They asked for special permission chimp out with absolute impunity and America has made it resoundingly clear in hr response: "If you chimp out, our cops will make you good, so straighten up and fly right, niggers. The end."

Niggers wouldn't accept this, have rioted and killed police repeatedly as a response and so, yes, you could definitely say that things have descended into chaos.

tl;dr: niggers, not even once.

This is the problem in a nutshell; blacks don't understand reasonable cause. They don't understand why a cop who shot an unarmed guy behaving in a menacing way isn't guilty. They only see the immediate facts (unarmed) and lack the capacity to speculate how it could have played out differently (could have been armed).

yes, cops are worse than blacks by a large margin. absolute scum of the earth

Quick, somebody post this guy the recent FBI crime stats.

So what Eddie is trying to say that all cops, no fuck that all whites need to be held accountable for the actions of a couple cops, but if the majority of blacks kill us, rape us,kick us out of their countries, treat us like dirt, blame us for all of their problems and act like savages it's "not all black people"?

Fuck that noise.

Fucking beautiful.

You know what's worse though bro? If a race war kicks off you will have whites siding with blacks and killing other whites for them like in the Civil War. Whites will fight to protect these ungrateful savages, let that sink in.

... at what cost? leaving nigger criminals run wild or sacrifice coppers lives?

god damn ... niggers are the worst

> What he is asking for is actually needed
> Makes it all about black people

So close....

You say that as if this never happened before duderidoo.

See flag.

All that whites asked is for blacks not to act like fucking chimps, which means going to school, getting a job, not committing crimes, and not having a million kids out of wedlock. Somehow this is too difficult for niggers. That's because they're actually subhumans, which are inferior to human beings.

Blacks aren't people.

They'll never do that. So long as they believe acting white is bad, they'll continue being pieces of shit

what are you new here
you sound like a National Review or lolbertarian

All white people asked is for black people not commit a disproportionate amount of crime, that they be held accountable. That's it.

All police asked is to don't fucking run and put your hands on your neck, niggers.

All white ppl asked is for blacks not to kill us and if they did, that they be held accountable. That's it. And America descended into chaos

>resist the flag by kneeling silently
>comply with police by chimping out and charging at the officer
Protip: Reconsider your approach.

We can't be certain what they are protesting because blacks are too stupid to express themselves without Jewish interpreters. We just saw a bunch of black people disrespecting our country (translation: white people), that's it.

No. Niggers asked to destroy white culture by blaspheming our God. Niggers like Jay(((hova))), Big L aka Devils Son, and the rest who have poisoned the roots of the youth into babbling babylonian cucks by the powers of the BBC.

Now niggers get mad when they claim they dindu nuthin and we wuz kings and gods and sheeeit. Killem all. Every single nigger who has allowed their culture to destroy its communities. Reap what they sow.