HARVY THREAD

>super feminist emma watson was spitroasted by weinstein on several occasions
>shes still silent on all of this because she cant even claim she was raped considering on how many photos shes together with him looking all YOU JUST KNOW

What will happen to her lads?
Think shes gonna sit this one out?

It is one fucking strange world.

honestly, i feel bad for her.

her feminist screeching was probably her trying to get the cum stink of her breath.

jesus, if this happened to one of my sisters...

>jesus, if this happened to one of my sisters...
>confederate flag
...you'd get jealous?

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa

keep dreaming, slavic trash.

God tier banter

it did, she's white.

bulgar*ans arent slavs
they are roach/mongol rape babies

Slavs are a linguistic group, my fat brown friend. It's not a race/subrace. Nice try though, Paco.

Checked and agreed

Bazinga

why would you feel bad for her? she got her money. I feel happy for her.

RUSEV CRUSH

Did Emma Watson ever look this hot? Call me gay but I guess I have a thing for short haired girls.

Dmitri you are a good Bulgar. I'll let you clean my toilet last

Honestly, I hate him because I'm not him and extremely jealous I will never inseminate all of Emma's holes

Yes

C H E E K I B R E E K I

she has an opportunity to take back all the shit she said about wypipo and name the jew who is actually at fault

She wanted the fame and the wealth, and was even willing to get dicked by a short fat ugly old jew, but the last thing Hermoine wanted was the world to know she was a two bit harlot

Harvy is my hero

Gay
That’s the face of a hostage who’s had every hole stuffed

Most Hollywood actors do weird shit in order to get parts and be famous.

Get this trough your heads. Actors and actresses are the cattle of Hollywood and that's why they act how they act. It's who runs the production companies that have all the power and use them like puppets in their proxy war for money and influence.

Yes, bubba!! tell us the story about how you got your sis preggus behind that barn again!!

Anyone else find it hilarious how feminists universally turn out to be sleazebags or whores?

This. The only thing she is mad about is people think she's a whore now.

I hate him for,
>Being a kike
>Producing Spy Kidz
>Producing Scary Movie 1-5
>Contributing to Jewish globalist media control

How convenient. They're only coming out, once they're rich and famous, with the allegations. Fucking women. They tried to do the same with Trump last year. No one's buying this bullshit.

>YOU JUST KNOW

You got me there. I counted at least 3000 casting couches on fridays @ Miramax.

she sucked her way to the top and made no bones about it

J U S T

If you had a chance to bang Emma thru whatever means you could...you would

now she is a femissile

Not really... The male feminists are usually creeps and abusers.

That’s what a sleazebag is redditfag

>her feminist screeching was probably her trying to get the cum stink of her breath.

>STOCKHOLMED

Comped
Break her

My sides

You think? She was already pretty succesful as a young kid, when she starred in Harry Potter, and I doubt she sucked cock at the age of 11. Unless HollyJew is 100% degenerate, she only started sucking dick after her Harry Potter career had ended. I think she was unable to get many roles as a result of the association the public made with her being Hermoine etc. And in order for her to gain entry into more adult roles she needed to swallow some of Harvey's and other (((white))) men's jizz.
>Feminism is really working. Not since the time of Cleopatra has sucking geriatric dick been this lucrative.
>Emma Watson might not be breaking through the glass ceiling, but at least, once all the beans have been spilled, she'll probably be crowned the queen of the Tinseltown harlots.

Into the trash she goes.

>It's who runs the production companies that have all the power and use them like puppets in their proxy war for money and influence.
This. Actors are simply the highest paid prostitutes in history. the Romans had a better regard for actors. They are hollow people who's job it is, is to become avatars of those who mean something. If they are already willing to sell this aspect of themselves for money... why not take a perk or too extra while at it? When you are the ones deciding these vessels future, you may make them very desperate... and the desperate will do a variety of things for security.

Sex in this regard is akin to the old boys system in the UK(fucked a dead pigs head). Everyone has a certain level of dirt on everyone else, and this keeps a certain level of insider decorum, and those who don't play ball, don't get invited.

This is a great time to start calling out all the Hollywood feminists on their hypocrisy. Make sure to confront them with specific examples and quotes that show them contradicting themselves.

Nobody gives a shit about emma watson, the real question here is if this rapey kike defiled Tay.

This is a great time to destroy (((hollywood))) and all (((media))). It's time to start the fire.

I love how you guys keep using words like it wasn't consensual

Without Hef there was nobody else to vouch for him in the illuminati meetings.

>Unless HollyJew is 100% degenerate
why would you even doubt this?

THIS.

Residual childish naivety

Miramax was Sky Kids?
That explains Robert Rodriguez always being handsy with Alexa Vega in literally every picture.
Damn my childhood ruined.

mongol bantz

>the Romans had a better regard for actors.
you mean prostitutes?
>african zingers

I'm pretty sure every whore that got Weinsteined will be getting nice out of court settlements from Disney.

>and I doubt she sucked cock at the age of 11.

Nigga is this your copypasta
Why

That's actually a good point, though I suppose it could be rape if we used the feminist definition.

Very good banter.

>Actors are simply the highest paid prostitutes in history. the Romans had a better regard for actors.
>you mean prostitutes?
Its almost as if I wrote just that.

it's truly a glorious day to learn that the woman who made so many virtue signaling speeches and posts is the same woman being silent on Weinstein and licking up his cummies for a leg up in the industry. Glorious day indeed.

She looks like a little boy. If you like that shit.

What you wrote:
>the Romans had a better regard for actors.
What is true:
>the Romans had a better regard for prostitutes.

Never liked Emma Watson. Extremely good looking girl but her personality was always off putting to me. She comes off as someone who knows how sleazy Hollywood is bur actually looks forward to it. The type of girl to actually fall in love with Weinstein types.

>filename

This. Its all rotten and jewish cabalic to the core. The industry needs to burn.

this negro!

Weinstein has been doing this for years, right?
So why now?

It's linked with Cam Newton having to grovel for forgiveness.

White feminist women have seen the writing on the wall wrt the shift right.

They aren't going to accept being lower on the oppression totem pole than black or Jewish men.
They've gained too much power to let that happen.

>still hurts real bad.jpg

Check'd trips of truth.

Harvey's best rape toy - Emma Watson

Kek'd

BULGARIA

This is fresh. You're free to use it as pasta, but this has never been posted before

oh no now what will happen to her rating on wikifeet

Think this will help Sup Forums.

>>shes still silent on all of this

But user:

I am confused but also very aroused.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaat 'im jej

is this supposed to mean anything to anyone? i know why they do it, but do people really believe these empty platitudes

She is extremely annoying and in recent years has lost her looks but got to be hoenst she was cute a few years ago. She should have found a nice guy and got married - no decent man will want her today, imagine wifing her up only to have her screech feminist garbage in your ears for the rest of your life.

interdasting

m'lady

>This mistreatment of women has to stop
>Implying it doesn't take two to tango
I guess if you're unwiiling to give up your dream of becoming a star, you're going to have to suck an aweful lot of dicks along the way. But should an aspiring actress make this choice, she'll have no right so kvetch about it, as she could also just have become a starbux employee, like all thoi brave women before her who took their gender studies degree and applied it while making double latte frappe machachinnos

Nice rogue quads

Burglaria

The thing about attractive feminists, is when they finally find a chad partner, their primal instinct of subservience, obedience, and maternity drown out any superficial feminist bullshit they think they "believe"

>dunno if this is what i think it is

now we'll never get to watch her fart in the shower though and that's unfortunate

They are the most pathetic of creatures.

>be me
>new actor in biz
>meet Hermione
>have drink, ak taxi go to a posh club

start flirting, like how Hermione was my first fix, She replies:

I KNOW MANY PEOPLE THINK I GOT THE ATTENTIONS OF SOMEONE VERY VERY VERY HIGH IN HOLLYWOD BUT USRE WHO DIDN'T? I MEAN WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE HAPPY AND I GOT THIS NEW MOVIE AND THEN I MEAN I'M FAMOUS AND I MEAN THAT...

*leaves abruptly*

wats her name again? spermeon?

t. Virgin sperg fantasizing about being an alpha male nazi

TFW u bang emma watson on cam

You're fucking right man. Every woman that I knew growing up is now fat and annoying. The only ones that have kids were coal burners and now single mothers. They try to come back and cry when I reject them. Fucking retards.

Apparently he didn't have to wait for the black mary jane from newest spiderman to turn 18...

top tier tatar bantz

It really does. I'm pretty sure I'm wrong but it could be a low-age hormone job. It's shoulder's aren't pronounced enough, but they are a bit above average and everything else about her is extremely boyish.

Adorable as a child, starting to look weird.

That's a fucking guy

thanks Croatia.