Do Trump voters now agree that this man is nothing but a crass loudmouth that is not fit nor dignified enough for the...

Do Trump voters now agree that this man is nothing but a crass loudmouth that is not fit nor dignified enough for the office of the US president?

Yes, we cannot let him get the nuclear codes.

He already has the nuclear codes.

Nah bro.

crap

Less than a month till Nov 8! Hillary will beat drumpff!!

I was under the impression we voted for him because he was a crass loudmouth, am I wrong?

I have an absolute, genuine love for Trump as though he were a family member of mine. When the media goes after him for free throwing paper towels or calling for kneeling NFL players to be fired, I love him more.

It's nice to have an actual person in charge rather than a focus grouped pussy like Obama or Ryan or Clinton or Romney. He's winning the culture war by standing up to politically correct, cultural Marxism bullshit and reminding them who's in the minority.

He's shitposter-in-chief

That's his appeal

Trump is doing just fine. Canada, on the other hand, sounds like a toilet flushing.

>voting for the only president who said he'd do something to prevent America from becoming a third world shit hole
How is that wrong?

/thread

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG LEAF

I wonder how Trump is portrayed around the world. I already know leftists in Europe, Canada and Australia hate him like the plague, which makes sense because they autistically REEEEE at everything even remotely right-wing. But I took a gander at the comments section of RT and it seems even right wing redpilled people hate him, and even more so. Shame because I really wanted the US to appear more American and tough after all those Obama year effeminate retardation, but it seems the majority of the right wing world thinks he's some kind of bumbling retard and have no respect for the US.

>no wall (inb4 four panel prototype)
>no swamp drained
>no hillary in prision
>still sends billions to israel
>Low quality speeches that make relations with other countries worse
>created more of a swamp in the US

He's a Jew puppet who wants to send more cash to Israel at the US's expense and perpetuates the migrant crisis through wars in the middle east and therefore destabilizing it and the shitskins coming to North america and Europe. He's made sure to say he isn't racist and it doesn't help that the modern day trump supporter and the modern day libtard are basically the same person. No one with 2 brain cells to rub together should support him at this point especially if they're white.

If you think about Trump and your dick doesn't get a little bit hard, it doesn't mean you're not gay, it just means your dick doesn't work.

Hey Shareblue, whatca doin'?

Trump is the greatest president of my lifetime and perhaps the greatest president in United States history.

The Trump train never stops and nobody gets off. Trump only gains support and once he has it he doesn't lose it.

Trump is going to be president a full 8 years. Get used to it.

>"Waah! I don't understand New Yorkers!"
>"H-he's a rude loudmouth!"
>"YUUUUGE"
Yeah, nah cunt. He sounds like my grandfathers

Spoken like a true faggot.

How's the Kremlin this time of year? Kill yourself.

>actual person
>doesn't use focus group to craft his bs
You are retarded or happily blind to real life

Hows getting throated by a limp-dicked senile going?

k

I want him to be president for eternity.

lets wait what happen. When he starts war then yes.

That's called being brainwashed you faggot cultist.

notice OP's flag

How's your girlfriend's boyfriend doing?

No.

There hasn't been any dignity to the office since Carter, at least.

You're just racist against New Yorkers.

>le russia maymay

>Still believing in the Russian collusion lie
How's it like believing everything that someone in authority tells you?

>t. screaming daddy at his rallies
fuck off, homo faber

What grade are you in 5th?

I want him to be cloned and be voted into office every election forever. In fact I want his clones running against each other and after winning every party nomination, I want them having a Twitter contest for best shit post to determine which Trump clone gets the presidency, by having the other Trump clones forfeit.

>am I wrong?
No.

I'm not going full nth dimensional space Yahtzee, but i think the man is intelligent. I have definitely had some reservations, but i believe his seemingly erratic and incoherent behavior is a smokescreen for his foes.

Its amazing how his opposition is reacting to his moves, all the while rooting out crypto-globalists out of "his" side. HIs adversaries can't quite pin him down, allowing Trump opportunities to outmaneuver them.

For all his boorishness, i think we'll see some real gems soon.