Danganronpa 3

Same Weedman OP here. Gonna change it up a bit since last thread was all about Memelord Izuru.

>Kills Kuzuryu
>AI Junko lies and blames it on a rando
>Get away with everything because manlet gives you sanctuary

damn it's good to be izuru

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpCoS4w1TaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just wait for DR0 to be animated and watch the faces of all anime-only watchers when they see how broken this guy is. It's a good thing he's so fucking unmotivated because otherwise he would have solved the whole plot in half a game, top. Only one that can hold a candle to weedman.

Would Ishimaru have been able to convince Hajime not to go through the Izuru project?

>replying
Toko actually looked good and seemed a decent person in Despair Girls. Goddamn, why couldn't we have seen that in DR.
I thought people were bullshitting me when they said she became their favorite character.
Now I totally see it. She was fucking likeable

But Izuru doesn't do shit in DR0. I really can't wait to see how he does in the Tragedy of Hope's Peak though, that game really sounds brutal. Apparently that was the thing that ultimately broke Izuru's spirit, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes down.

He would probably send him further into despair because with all his effort thus far, Hajime couldn't get a talent worthy of Hope's Peak. Nagito was right in that talent is something you're born with, at least for most of the cases we see in DR.

No komaru, no roll

Xth for Izuru will be the one to corrupt Fuyuhiko, Peko, Mikan and Teruteru.

Confirmed. Mukuro has no injuries, which means intact hymen and the softest hands.

Forgive me for bringing up shipping, but how would ToKomaru work, if Toko kept having fantasies/stalked/defended Togami as much as she did? Is it because Komaru isn't a stuck-up asshole?

youtube.com/watch?v=vpCoS4w1TaU

This is amazing

Being pure just because no one wants anything to do with you isn't actually something to brag about.

was the usami hairclip foreshadowing?

yeah, I fucked up, it's been a long time. I was thinking about how he screwed with the whole council, some of them being fighters in their own right.

Left: Best girl
Right: Worst girl

The Despair sisters are amazing

I'll fite you m8

Satofags report in

thanks for posting moonspeak, but me not knowing what was going on made 7:14 that much funnier

No, he meant the OTHER left.

Into the lockers with you and your awful taste, nerd

The Togami heir doesn't do relationships, he just fucks women. Toko is a romantic, so Komaru can satisfy all her needs.

I don't think Komaru would mind the fantasies all that much. Part of Toko's talent is to make up romantic fantasies about other people.

People in relationships have hopeless fantasies all the time.

>series perfect for a fighting game
>doesn't get one

Yeah so Togami is probably gonna fuck the FF chicks

I hope that gets translated, the first 10 pages have no dialogue anyway

who here fall in love with an angel?

Nice of her to protect her friend but I know even less about her than I do about Mukuro

Because nobody but DRfags would care

Infallible truth.

I just wanted to protect her smile

I've got it. Junko has come back as a spooky ghost and every night when they sleep she possesses one of them and kills someone. No one is the killer and every night she possesses someone different. The sleep thing is to avoid missing memory or others realizing that isn't the actual person.

Mystery Solved.

how was p4's fighting game?

Next ep cant come soon enough.

Mukuro wouldn't stand a chance anyways with a detective and an idol in the way. Hell her sister probably has a better chance with the manlet

Mukuro was built for suffering. If she had anything nice then it wouldn't be Mukuro anymore.

She's very high tier for me, only Ibuki and Mukuro are higher

>It has a salty taste
>Hey, hey
>This is cum, isn't it?

>Izuru stuck his dick in that

Don't forget how naive Naegi is though. He's completely the "she must be protected!" type. Hell, it's if in a nutshell.

I know but I want to give her head pats and menial soldier tasks like eradicate ISIS

>You got more, don't you?!

Sorry I only like Despair Mikan.

>"Lol so random girl" and "crazed war bitch"

Seriously user?

>Checko
As in.... Check out this 9?

I can't help who I fall for user

As long as you love her, you are cool

Weak... I understand you tho, i wished i like Sonia for her cannon happy ending

let's not offend other girls, we are not Hiyoko

Yeah its unfortunate but that's what happens when you fall in love with a naive fool.

It's OK user. If only things were different.

Sorry i will change my statement

>The empathic and energetic girl
>The harmed yet good-will qt

I understand the love for them

Pretty sure he didn't. Even if Mikan did take Junko's womb, Izuru wouldn't want either

This breaks my heart so much. I want to be her friend too.

But I also want to put her into the bathtub and give her a sensual bath, as much as she'd screech and howl like a cat in water at first.

GET AWAY FROM TOGAMI'S WAIFU YOU BORING SLUT. TOKO BELONGS TO TOGAMI REEEEEEE

>TOKO BELONGS TO TOGAMI

Only in a servant/master relationship. He wouldn't dirt his legacy with a peasant

Nah he did.

>that's my guy
>that's my stupid little goober

Izuru wouldn't cheat on his Waifu with Tsumiki.

I played both games years ago.

I'm still only up to case 2 on DR2 however, How badly will my taste change if I actually decide to finish the game?

How would Nagito play as?
RNG manipulation? Random lightning strikes?

Ibuki isn't that lol so random. She's just bubbly. Not the same. I think we flanderize things.

>crazed war bitch
Mukuro is just insecure. Never a bitch

It's not cheating if she's dead.

Nidai would have to be seriously nerfed.

i kind of ship both. Not necessarily an OT3 but depending on the mood/setting/etc. Although seeing Togami with both girls under his arms would fuck up Makoto so bad

Mine. Sup Forumsnons i need your help. Since i knew Mikan, i've given life another chance. I'm getting midly succesfull tries on getting a GF, but i just dont get to feel for other women what i feel for her. How do you deal with this?

Alot the dr1 cast is shit compared to 2

Summoning trucks from off-screen, spears from above, pulling out a gun with a 1 in 6 chance of misfire.

What bubbly means? also check this

I really like how they get along. Even Byakuya has become a bro

So it is pretty much confirmed Togami is running around the ceiling and he faked Donuts death to throw off the killer right?

You start by not cheating on your waifu with 3DPD

Well first you're going to drop Pekoyama something like 30 spots and then you'll replace your top slot with either Mikan or Chiaki and start shitposting a lot.

This angers me so much even if I know it's just bait. Togami treats Toko HORRIBLY and is constantly insulting and treating her like a dog to where I wanted to beat the shit out of that prick especially after learning about Toko's past and how her family and classmates treated her terribly and she never had friends ever. The boys she fell for treated her terribly too. Komaru unless class 78 did this first was the only one who approached her with genuine friendship and had no motive to deceive her. Yet there are people who still says she belongs to Togami and Komaru is just some nobody makes me really angry. Komaru treated Toko more human than Togami ever has. Even when she saved him he's insulting her.

And for also using her feelings and personality disorder for his game in chapter 2.... I just couldn't deal with this prick anymore. Let Toko and Komaru be happy together as friends and maybe sisters while Togami rots somewhere. Hoping he's even in the killing game just so he can die.

Drastically as even though I like both games, I have to admit DR2 had better people.

What a retarded statement. Of course a new game in a series will only appeal to those into the series. That's why it's made. For the people who care about the series.

If you have good taste Chiaki/Nagito/Gundam are going to be in the top 5 and most of the DR1 cast in the bottom.

Come on user, you cant just get an exclusive waifu relationship. 3DPD must work for something

Yea, I checked after I posted.

Bubbly means happy/cheerful, but with lots of energy.

Makoto is property of the despair twins

Would Touko fight as herself or Genocider?

>Hifumi's moves are based on famous anime ones, including ZA WARUDO but he sits on you instead of the steamroller

>twins

Which one dyes her hair?

I still don't understand their blood relations

Togami still hates those two. He just hates Junko even more and put his hate for them on the shelf for now.

Hmmm it's possible he set up Hina's death. I mean this is the game guy who played with Chihiro's corpse.

Woah rerax user

Touko's ultimate would be becoming genocider

(You)

>there are people who actually think Mikan is anything than a slut

Reminder: Even though IF is poorly written, without it, we wouldn't have NaegixMukuro

I mean. I can't think of any in universe reason for her faked death.

Junko dyes her hair but it's not really a big deal. Her natural color is still different from Mukuro's and it turns out so is her eye color.

They're fraternal but I don't actually know shit about twins so I have no idea how realistic that is even with anime in mind.

>uses her as a onahole when his women aren't in cycle
>roughs her up a little even
>cums on her face or on her ass
>"Why doesn't he kiss me afterwards"

This is despair, user.

Just another reminder that he planned everything out and all based it around his godly Ultimate Luck.

I like how Danganronpa acknowledges that it makes no sense, like how they have different last names and Junko just tells you not to worry about it.

Multiple forms, of course. She could switch between herself and Genocider.

The issue is that I feel like there's such an amazingly huge power disparity between the likes of almost everybody and Genocider/Sakura/Mukuro/Gozu that it'd be ridiculous to conceive of such a thing.

I guess Mukuro could just be like a boss or something that you can't play because she's 2good.