Matt Damon Responds To Claims He Helped Kill A Story About Harvey Weinstein

>Amid more and more reports of Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein’s alleged inappropriate behavior with women, one A-lister is hoping to clear his name. Matt Damon has come forward to discuss reports that he helped cover up a story about Weinstein years ago.
>As previously reported, former New York Times writer, and current CEO and Editor-in-Chief of TheWrap, Sharon Waxman, published a story to her site on Monday explaining that she worked on a piece for the Times in 2004 that would have addressed similar allegations of sexual misconduct by Weinstein.
>Waxman claims that she discovered a woman in London who had allegedly been paid off after what she claimed was an unwanted sexual encounter with Weinstein. Waxman claimed her reporting showed the head of Miramax Italy at the time, Fabrizio Lombardo, had no real film experience and was simply there to be sure women were always available to Weinstein. The story was supposedly gutted to remove any mention of sexual misconduct after associates of the Hollywood executive, reportedly including Damon and Russell Crowe, called to vouch for Lombardo at the behest of Weinstein.
>Speaking to Deadline, Damon has a much different recollection of the events in question.
>“My recollection was that it was about a one minute phone call. Harvey had called me and said, they’re writing a story about Fabrizio, who I knew from ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley.’ He has organized our premiere in Italy and so I knew him in a professional capacity and I’d had dinner at his house,” Damon explained. “Harvey said, Sharon Waxman is writing a story about Fabrizio and it’s really negative. Can you just call and tell her what your experience with Fabrizio was. So I did, and that’s what I said to her. It didn’t even make the piece that she wrote.”

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/10/Matt-Damon-Responds-To-Claims-He-Helped-Kill-A-Story-About-Harvey-Weinstein-In-2004

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matt was being a good guy.

He must know their trick at this point.

Hope he spills the beans.

If he doesn't then hope he gets shat on relentlessy and destroyed totally.

This is a never-ending rabbit hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI

Not sure that Matt is at all implicated. This kinda depends on if Fabrizio was or wasn't doing his real job.

He could be collecting a harem for Weinstein and doing his job at the same time too.

>Even Matt Damon's arsehole has been claimed by kike dick

Is there anyone in Hollywood that HASN'T had their holes ploughed by Weinstein?

>catholic kike-hating rager who told winona ryder she is an over dodger
Mel is our guy.

Matt Damon is a faggot libtard.

Literally a cancer on the planet.

matt damon already killed his rep with his liberal faggotry

F

MATT DAMON

There are people who think it's 1-2 bad apples and not a toxic insider industry full of this.

Can I fuck winona before we Throw her in the oven though?
Because I mean she has Irish heritage too..

I have literally been waiting a couple of years to use this
The time is NOW, bitches!

>well yes I did call her
>well yes I did do it because Harvey told me to
>but it's not like I was trying to cover up for Harvey or anything....

Burn Hollywood burn.

>ywn take a ride on Mad Mel's BBQ Bar Mitzvah Bus and dick hollywood jewesses

Who hasn't had a friend who comes on too strong with women? It's not like Harvey was raping them. He was just making moves on them. He's a billionaire, so it probably worked pretty often.

We live in a sick society that interprets male sexuality as an inherently 'abusive' thing, especially if the woman doesn't want it. Well, how are you going to know if the woman doesn't want it? You fucking try something.

I'm as happy as anyone to see this fucking jew get the short end of the stick. And I want to see the jewish media go down the toilet with his kike ass. But they're treating it like he was raping these women. He wasn't. Hell, I've had women come on to me stronger than he came on to these women.

That's some impressive dedication to the cause.

(((you)))

This is true.

I worked for a guy who was the same, older overweight and kinda ugly, but rich as fuck. Used to try it on a lot, especially with young beauties who used to work at the hotel. he'd come on pretty strong but never use violence, I spoke to several over the years who said at the start they didn't want to do it, but once he had started with the kissing and touching things just got out of control.

They all said he was great in bed, they all said they'd been back for more. only one told me she rejected him, and he said 'OK, close the door on your way out', and he never mentioned it again.

It's called seduction, Christ a few thousand years ago this would be called cuck behaviour.

Nicely done!

Outing Weinstein is dragging so many people with him, and splitting Hollywood in several camps. Is this Trump's doing for the shit he got from Hollywood during the campaign/presidency? Sure smells like Trump is involved somehow, you don't mess with him unpunished. All those "feminists" speaking out against Trump will lose all credability unless they turn on the jews in Hollywood, good look kek.

Honestly, if the situations were reversed (older, overweight and kinda ugly, but rich as fuck woman) I would probably go for it.

There's a certain allure that power gives you, regardless of how you look. The confidence that comes with that power is really inticing to some people, whether they want to admit it or not

I have one too

Harvey it's a true monster and his empire of lies collapsed.

Mel is the man

They have lost any credibility they ever had but liberals will still defend them because Trump said mean things.

Armageddon can't come early enough for you degenerate tagteaming cunts.

I hope they crack open the whole pedowood thing and send all those fuckers off to federal prison.

I'm not saying the fucker was right for doing what he did, I'm just trying to guess a reason why the girls didn't immediately say fuck no and walk away/call the police

guys... MEL WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

>Sharon Waxman,
Obviously the jew bitch is lying but seeing Hollywood eat its own is fun.

Bad Will Hunting

Is this why Robin topped himself? It was Will's fault?

I heard about this a couple days ago. The idea that the names we know from movies we see (or trailers) were not familiar with this guy extorting women and using his position for sexual favors is insane. Of course Matt Damon and tarentino and Gwyneth Paltrow and especially that lying cunt Maryl Streep knew he was abusing young actresses.

And he is a likely candidate for the owner of the phone from which all of the Fappening circa 2010 (jlaw version) nude leaks came from.

This is standard operating procedure for Hollywood. It's a mafia of extortion and blackmail and selling your body to be on magazine covers and headline movies with good directors. It is a land devoid of decency and virtue.

>I'm just trying to guess a reason why the girls didn't immediately say fuck no
That's not at all consistent with what you wrote. But anyway, the answer is greed. Stardom and greed. The casting couch has always been this way, and it's always been run by jews exploiting dumb, greedy goy girls. Lrn to pol ffs.

Me too.

Women especially are super turned on by powerful, confident, assertive, dominant men, it's fucking nature.

And most womens (if not all) fantasy is being forced by such a man.

People forget we are animals, just a few thousand years out of living like fucking apes, when alpha males had all the best females period, whether they liked it or not.

I don't like rapists, but this isn't snatching kids off the street and holding as neck to their throats while 4 muslim mates rip her clothes off, this is attractive men (in the sense of power, confidence etc) seducing beautiful women.

one girl told me once that she had been dragged into a bedroom at a party when she was 15, by an older guy, he slapped her to shut her up then forced himself onto her, in her words 'It's strange, but as soon as I felt his hands all over me, and the more I resisted the stronger he seemed, suddenly all I wanted was him to fuck me', she told me friends came to the door and knocked to see if she was OK, she shouted at them to fuck off she was enjoying the fucking so much.

Rape is a strange thing, some rape is fucking outrageous and the perpetrators should be hung, but if she leaves the experience after having 2 or 3 orgasms and feeling like she's in love with the bastard, what do you call that?

Oh please, unless he's raped anyone if you looked like him with that much power over pussy as if you wouldn't try it.

Implying rich powerful men don't ever try it on with fit women.

Matt is implicated in covering up but not womanizing or woman hunting. He knew what Harvey was asking him to do and the journalist was clear about why Matt Damon and russel Crowe are rushing to call her and pressure her.

>he was abusing young actresses
The whores wanted to be famous. So the let the one of the most powerful men in Hollywood use them as a fuck toy. They got famous and he got laid. Women are genetically predisposed to whoring themselves out to the most powerful man they can find.

Everything was fine until a few days ago then they come out and say "I was raped!"

Exactly. This is stander operating procedure. It is a mafia town of lawless corruption

>based Mel will be vindicated in your lifetime

Hes my hero. I can honestly say I love him.

Winona is literslly an MKUltra baby raised in a hippie commune setup in the 60s.

>as if you wouldn't try it.

No I wouldn't try it because I'm not jewcucked degenerate like you. kys you fucking slimey tagteaming pervert cunt.

I don't disagree that there is tit for tat gate keeping occurring in Hollywood. I'm saying that's standard operating procedure and this is not isolated and he is not the only one.

Is this some Daredevil remake? Bullseye looks like shit here.

“Party at Fabrizio’s House”

I’m sure liver chops weren’t the only thing on the “menu”.

U noggers need to know that Italian deep state + elite sex parties are legendary even in the Eyes Wide Shut world. They make American-Anglos look like Prude Puritans.

>even in the Eyes Wide Shut world
Just explaining irl to my blue-pilled bro about eyes wide shut. Nice timing user/

>stacey dash's fat ass in this video

brehs

yea yea we've all seen Salo and read Berlusconi's wikipedia page too

Yes
>non-jews wudn du nuffin bad cos our men a purest husbandafu

You ABSOLUTE knob-goblin; Powerful men have always used power to fuck fit women.

Just cos he's a walruss-Jew doesn't remove this nature of the genders you absolute virgin tranny

>Fabrizio Lombardo
Probably recommended to Harvey by:
T

>Powerful men have always used power to fuck fit women.
Maybe they have, that it happens does not justify it. It's still perverse and you should stop apologising for it, and get that libertarian shit our of your brain while you're at it. also you should still kys faggot.

Also that flag. Fuck off ahmed, your entire religion is pervert apologetics.

Well worth the wait, mate. Congratulations.

pedowood and pizzagate is just the tip of the (((iceberg)))

Is that a little kid's foot? You know he has a verified foot fetish from multiple sources. Kill them all.

I haven't done any of those things.

>“Harvey said, Sharon Waxman is writing a story about Fabrizio and it’s really negative.

I think the real question here, is how does Harvey know ahead of time what reporters are writing?

She probably told him. Jew bitches love attention. Negative or otherwise.

Fear.

Especially around older men, who project authority, its would be hard for a young woman to question it. Especially if you weren't expecting it.

Mad Mel.
What a legend.

Goddamn.

Wouldn't be surprised if the night Mel was busted for DUI, he'd just found out some innocent girl (or boy) was being diddled and there wasn't anything he could do about it without destroying his career.

>It is a land devoid of decency and virtue.
And Trump has lived there for a better part of his life.
Could it be that he wanted to use his new political power to bring down the hammer on the degeneracy he witnessed there? This whole story could not have happened in any other timeline, especially one where Clinton won.

Remember how James Woods announced his retirement. Makes me think

Also Arnold is next

>It is a land devoid of decency and virtue.

100 years ago people were pointing out that Hollywood was a shithole where star-struck white girls went to get molested by Jews.

Pic related is the Jew producer who pulled his dick out in a meeting with Shirley fucking Temple.

>if she leaves the experience after having 2 or 3 orgasms and feeling like she's in love with the bastard, what do you call that?

I'd call that a gamble that paid off for the guy. He could've just as easily been charged with rape and locked up, but he lucked out and the chick ended up liking it

Punished Gibson timeline coupled with Punished Trump.
Truly best reality, lads.

drink the wein
walk the line

You call it rape, user. We have laws in civilization to rise above our baser animal instincts.

>And most womens (if not all) fantasy is being forced by such a man.

Right, but the fantasy usually features a handsome guy, not a flesh-colored Shrek with a face coated in what looks like insect cilia. Also the fantasy is that he identifies her desires and meets them in an assertive way, not that he uses his pull in the industry to blackmail them into banging, and then childishly slanders them in public if they resist or complain to outside authority figures. Also women are not going to scream "no" repeatedly if they're into it, since they will want to keep going. It's a fantasy, which (like most libidinous sex fantasies) is only really fun when imagined.

It's obvious that Weinstein wasn't actually attractive to these women. If he were, they would not have been fleeing or expressing anxieties about negative press. Sure, maybe some of them are making it up or bullshitting, but that recording the NYPD made is pretty fucking black and white.

Using your power over others is beta bullshit. Do you think Chad Thundercock needs to blackmail chicks to sleep with him? Dude just genuinely charms them.

He's the only Catholic I really like

>Mel Gibson will survive the fall of modern-day Gomorrah
>He will rebuild it into Camelot, with him upon it's throne

Truly the best timeline.I feel so fucking sorry for the anons in the Hillary and Bernie timelines.

Trump is coming for them all.

>those long ass misshapen monkey toes

That's fucking Uma Thurman.

IF EVERYNE IS SO UP IN FOOKIN ARMS ABOUT A FEW ADULT LADIES WHO WERE SUBJECT TO A "PREDATOR" THEN WHY ARE NOT THE CHILD STARS BEING HELPED!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

>their trick
Matt is a jew u dumb nigger. He's one of (((them)))

Based Mel having the last laugh kek!

That's his daughter you idiots! And yes he is fucking her.

You knobcheese, Rape and Assault are a different horrendous thing. if he's guilty fuck him and his troll face.

Good so you at least acknowledge it's not all
>Muh kikes.
Kikes do promote degenerate societal breakdown but so do Right-Wing purest white christian corporate capital owners of big business.

Consider that his behavior wouldn't be deemed bad if he was a stunner.

Oh please Priestly Dave, you absolute celibate cunt.

What right do you have to police Adult's consensual beds? Go teach the missionary position and having sex only to procreate 3 times in a 50 year marriage to someone else.

Im pretty sure (((david letterman))) poked her wiskers at least a few times. Another kike who molested women on his staff. People forget...

>tfw mel was actually the good guy all along

Nice damage control shill. Too bad no one is buying your jew bullshit anymore ey?

The story of the 15 year old girl. That was your mother right schlomo you fucking degenerate pedophile? Fuck off with your long winded jew diatribe. No one with an IQ over 87 is buying your jew billshit. How much does Weinstein pay you to shill for him?

A FEW YEARS SINCE I SEEN THAT, GOT THE FULL SET?

Love Mel Gibson

I wish Bruce Willis would tag along

HE COULD HAVE HAD ANYONE HE WANTED, YES, BUT THAT WASN'T HIS KICK

>HE GOT OFF ON DEGRADING THEM

Now this is a valid point.
Max Hardcore in Hollywood.

>Spotted the virgin celibate priest

No shit.

>muh dik

It's finally time for Mel's viking movie.

So it's only alpha when they're attractive. Got it.