i.imgur.com/Xe4DK9q.jpg
>N Hama Oct 8
i.imgur.com/9ETXmn4.jpg
>SE Syria oct 8
i.imgur.com/fUdwezv.jpg
>Raqqa Oct 8
i.imgur.com/e9Wq9dA.jpg

Developments Oct 10
>The Syrian Army and ISIS are currently engaged in a fierce battle at Mayadeen, while Russian fighter jets carry out airstrikes
>Lavrov, Tillerson discussed de-escalation zones in Syria on Monday
>Saudi minister calls for ‘international coalition’ against Hezbollah
>Pentagon responds to alleged weapons supplies to ISIS as "ridiculous"
>Ru MoD: US 'simulates' anti-ISIS fight in Iraq as terrorists cross into Syria
>Russian Su-24 crashes during takeoff in Sy due to mechanical problems, crew has been killed
>ISIS reports that it has captured multiple HTS controlled villages in east Hama
>Leader of the Taliban has officially urged his supporters to stop fighting ISIS-K
>Govt forces resume counter offensive in west DeZ countryside in attempt to reopen Sukhnah-DeZ highway
>Iran vows to designate US Army as a terrorist group if IRGC is put on a terror list

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/space/asteroid-detection-and-deflection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(planet)#Internal_structure
youtube.com/watch?v=8xtg-ntDZGk
youtube.com/watch?v=4AqjqOqNrjw
youtube.com/watch?v=U8YRIDQi6wI
youtube.com/watch?v=WJS0rH8JrSc
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/917873770408312832
youtube.com/watch?v=HcNcOnIkQQU
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/917680138246152192
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/917889001981448197
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/10-october-recent-photos-of-syrian-army-tiger-forces-brigadier
youtube.com/watch?v=iqwWCeFgxYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashat_ambush
youtube.com/watch?v=xvuLSey_qQM
twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/917865430445944832
youtube.com/watch?v=CRNbp6TZwP0
youtube.com/watch?v=mBeVYZ_OBzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-2eEolfCKH4
youtube.com/watch?v=cIw3QF7s8Pk
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506516037.html
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506515979.html
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506516947.html
anna-news.info/vvs-iraka-unichtozhili-32-terrorista-na-granitse-s-siriej/
russian.rt.com/world/news/438231-podpitka-ig-voprosy-coalitsiya
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506518085.html
riafan.ru/984611-siriya-ig-pod-deir-ez-zorom-perebrasyvaet-chasti-na-flang-pered-saa-sdavaya-pozicii-sdf
sana.sy/en/?p=115560
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-airstrikes-destroy-daesh-command-center-kill-70-terrorists-near-mayadeen/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-destroys-economic-infrastructure-syria/
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506516920.html
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506527504.html
inforeactor.ru/107526-ekspert-raskryl-prichiny-bezrazlichiya-koalicii-ssha-k-boevikam-ig-v-irake
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/10/10/in-the-event-of-a-nuclear-attack-u-hawaiis-curious-email-to-students-and-staff
topwar.ru/126820-v-sirii-amerikanskie-voennye-napali-na-svoih-tureckih-kolleg.html
riafan.ru/984936-kurdy-desyatkami-perekhodyat-na-storonu-turcii-i-begut-iz-khasaki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assad BTFO

>Why Can’t We Prevent An Asteroid Strike?

> “civilization-destroying” impacts are estimated to happen every 500,000 years or so. Tunguska-sized asteroids, capable of destroying whole cities, are thought to hit every 300 years. They may not strike in populated areas—the interval for that, as estimated by a landmark 1992 NASA report requested by Congress, is once every 3,000 years, and for specifically urban areas 100,000 years. But even if they hit in the oceans, they could cause enormous tsunamis on the coasts. At any rate, asteroids of various sizes will certainly strike us—perhaps not in the next few decades or even in the next hundred years, but within the foreseeable human future.

>At this point, Yeomans estimates, we would need 10-20 years of advance notice to prepare—to build a ship, launch it, hit the asteroid, and allow time for the spacecraft’s small nudge to sufficiently skew the object’s trajectory so it misses Earth. “If you find one that’s going to hit tomorrow morning or within three weeks, or even within a few months, there’s not a whole lot you can do about it except evacuate the affected areas,” he says.

>Congress asked NASA to find 90% of all asteroids 140 meters or larger by 2020.

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/space/asteroid-detection-and-deflection

>Early in the Solar System's history, Mercury may have been struck by a planetesimal of approximately 1/6 that mass and several thousand kilometers across.[29] The impact would have stripped away much of the original crust and mantle, leaving the core behind as a relatively major component.[29] A similar process, known as the giant impact hypothesis, has been proposed to explain the formation of the Moon.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(planet)#Internal_structure

let's say some crafty russian mathematician nudged an asteroid every so slightly into USA orbit in 60 years, 59 years ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=8xtg-ntDZGk

>nudged an asteroid into USA orbit
lel

dude weed

>NEW HIGH SCORE, Acheivement Unlocked

>to build a ship
Use Rockets and keep some built and ready to launch
>launch it, hit the asteroid, and allow time for the spacecraft’s small nudge to sufficiently skew the object’s trajectory so it misses Earth
Load them with hydrogen bombs and make it explode outside of Earth atmosphere.

Didnt expect that ending, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=4AqjqOqNrjw

Meanwhile, in JUSTalonia
>8 seconds

fucking sdf i swear
anecdotal evidence

I don't get why this is such a huge hahahahah catalonia meme.
If talks dont work out they ARE gonna enforce the decleration.
And assuming theyll settle for more autonomie now is naive.
This should still worry spaniards a lot

>8 segundos

Cucklunha BTFO

Shut up. If they declare Madrid will enforce direct rule and many of the Catalan government will face serious criminal charges.
The government would gain support by doing that.

Exactly.
Only reason they postponed enacting the decleration.
The spanish SOF would have gone in and kidnapped all high government officilas for sure.
AS soon as that is not a posibility anymore catalonia will want t go independant

youtube.com/watch?v=U8YRIDQi6wI

Keep dreaming.

most soaps have all these harmful chemical additives. and look at what's in most water these days...

wash your hands carefully

No I am not dreaming, I am just not going the full other extreme.
I am saying both are still very possible.

Kek, upload the pic.

wtf i love ISIS now

Check em

NYEEEHH

prev bread news

lmao

ayo gurl, lemme put my matzo in yo rugelach

8 seconds
>8 seconds
8 seconds
>8 seconds
8 seconds
>8 seconds
8 seconds
>8 seconds
8 seconds
>8 seconds
8 seconds
>8 seconds
8 seconds
>8 seconds
8 seconds
>8 seconds

JUST

Why did Australia have to win?

Bashar and Asma Assad...now serving white helmet meat at their dinner table

Why is almasdarnews
still down?

Good evening lads, comffy SAA crossing Euphrathes
youtube.com/watch?v=WJS0rH8JrSc

And zero massacres by the "moderate" opposition? Wasn't there just a massacre on alawites in south Hama last year? What is the definition of massacre anyways?

havent checked in a while lads, does isis still control palmyra?

Why is life suffering?

So disappointed in the E. Euphrates gainz.....

Sure, why not, it's not like you could've spent three seconds and clicked the first map link in the OP

It was back up for me a little while ago, but originally they were mentioning a cyber attack as the reason.

Am I too paranoid, considering jewish jew is lurking?
Have you ever had the feeling you truly fucked up and even tho it's no longer relevant today it still comes back in your mind?

>#ISIS just released a video from al-#Qaryatayn in rural #Homs:
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/917873770408312832
Ok, this is not a sleeper cell, the theory of USA directing them through the desert is more plausible when seeing the gear and vehicles involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcNcOnIkQQU

I dont get this chian at all

Stop spamming shitty music PNClrxjM

All I see is slavshit and toyotas

Haha ASSMAD btdo yet again!

>ISIS pick-up w/ MRLS in #Qaryatayn seen be4 ~150 km far away near #Sukhnah [Russia claims ISIS came from border w/ Jordan]

Its called google maps retard

Don't shit up this comfy thread with your crying. The last time you did that you brought 2 Germans down with you, it turned into a sobfest. It was disgusting, you even blamed Hitler because you don't have a girlfriend, pathetic. I remember you from your reaction pics and distinct smell of fish emanating from your posts.

>people don't save images they like

Your crying is ok.

Oh i forgot Google maps has live satellite feeds over Syria to warn ISIS where the Syrian army is.

>144818294

it's good music

some reason they changed my ID. supposedly 4pass is being used in another location all of a sudden?

>Now: Airstrikes and artillery bombardment over Rawa.
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/917680138246152192

>it's good music
So what? Keep your ot garbage to yourself you mongoloid

Its obvious you retard, the SAA is stretched thin

>imagine dragons
>good music

why did they cross the river if they didnt intend to make any serious gains? only thing that comes to mind is that they can have a foothold on the other side of the euphrates for future offensives vs sdf or a trade of land with tabqa area

I'm not "Jewish Jew". You can trust me, I'm your friend.

>foothold on the other side of the euphrates for future offensives vs sdf or a trade of land with tabqa area
This or the plan was to encircle DeZ city all along.

>Have you ever had the feeling you truly fucked up and even tho it's no longer relevant today it still comes back in your mind?

Every day. But life goes on and eventually the memory fades until you don't think of it as much anymore.

No, it's you.
Everyone knows you blamed Hitler for your lack of a gf, don't back out now.

>Iraqi Parliament voted on erecting a monument of Abu Tahseen.
>(2)His family will be afforded a residence in Basra
>(3)Sons will be appointed in ministries of the state
>(4) family will receive a pension.
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/917889001981448197

ok sg im putting on a movie stay comfy may suheil the tiger caress you in your dreams

Because no one else in these threads has a U.S flag but me right?

>it's good music

I think we all knew that SDF was just waiting for SAA to cross to waste their time and resources. More of a media Victory for the SAA imo.

SAA can't do much in terms of offensive capabilities at the moment plus IS is LITERALLY ignoring the Turds and solely fighting the SAA.

It's BS man.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/10-october-recent-photos-of-syrian-army-tiger-forces-brigadier

Al-Masdar kiked again.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqwWCeFgxYA

post yfw this bootybuster has been dropping thermobarics on the mujahedin and civilians in Mayadeen via TOS-1A and airstrikes around the clock for a week now

>Because no one else in these threads has a U.S flag but me right?
Yes, but you are the only one who used the give me the gas meme with a filename of 1119.jpg
>tfw might actually have some confidence and a gf if it wasn't for Hitler.

Not only that, ISIS seems to have more elite soldiers and more equipment. They suddenly got more organized and more powerful than ever at blitz attacks in places where SAA defences are low as if they have all info about SAA weaknesses.

SAA has a spy in it's ranks and that needs to be taken care of.

You have a lot of free time on your hands don't you? Here's that (You) you worked so hard for.

>SAA has a spy in it's ranks and that needs to be taken care of
Same thing in Iraq, i suspect Mossad/CIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashat_ambush

youtube.com/watch?v=xvuLSey_qQM

>doesn't like rap
>rapper reaction pic

neat

>not gay
>gif has a man in it

what the fuck what I thinking?

>This is who WaPo hired to fight Russian fake news
twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/917865430445944832

Same like the "hiccup" when 100 shia kids were killed by the rebels, or when suicide bombers hit latakia/tartus are "attacks against assad's strongholds". When rebel do war crimes they are not reported as such.

Took me just a few minutes m8, it was highly enjoyable for only losing that small amount of time.

my head hurts after reading that.

>if you don't like x you can't post y

k

VKS work today
youtube.com/watch?v=CRNbp6TZwP0
youtube.com/watch?v=mBeVYZ_OBzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-2eEolfCKH4
youtube.com/watch?v=cIw3QF7s8Pk

In total, 183 air missions, with ~150 targeting Mayadeen, seems Ruskies joined the fun encouraged by Syrians to just genocide the place, it's well deserved if I may add
Sources + much more:
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506516037.html
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506515979.html
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506516947.html
anna-news.info/vvs-iraka-unichtozhili-32-terrorista-na-granitse-s-siriej/
russian.rt.com/world/news/438231-podpitka-ig-voprosy-coalitsiya
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506518085.html
riafan.ru/984611-siriya-ig-pod-deir-ez-zorom-perebrasyvaet-chasti-na-flang-pered-saa-sdavaya-pozicii-sdf
sana.sy/en/?p=115560
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-airstrikes-destroy-daesh-command-center-kill-70-terrorists-near-mayadeen/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-destroys-economic-infrastructure-syria/
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506516920.html
ria.ru/syria/20171010/1506527504.html
inforeactor.ru/107526-ekspert-raskryl-prichiny-bezrazlichiya-koalicii-ssha-k-boevikam-ig-v-irake

>Unknown
>Unknown
It's Mossad alright.

there's more to imagery than sexuality

protesting a bit much there, huh lady?

>Terrell Jermaine Starr is a senior reporter at The Root.
This is too good, they put a house nigga on it.

>The University of Hawaii took that spirit of preparedness a step further this week with an email to students and staff that began, “Subject: In the event of a nuclear attack.”

>The email from the Aloha State’s university system went to 50,000 students and 10,000 employees at 2:25 p.m. Monday Hawaii Standard Time. It made reference to growing tensions between the United States and North Korea over the isolated Communist nation’s nuclear-weapons ambitions.

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/10/10/in-the-event-of-a-nuclear-attack-u-hawaiis-curious-email-to-students-and-staff

>using wapo
user, I...

According to Farid Hijab, regular fight between Turkey and US begun. In Idleb, pro-Turkish militants, ex-jihadis, fight against Kurds and Nusra, led by US advistors:
>topwar.ru/126820-v-sirii-amerikanskie-voennye-napali-na-svoih-tureckih-kolleg.html
Most interesting..

>Every day.

Some of the US-led Kurdish units... Abandoned their bosses and switched sides to fight along the Turks. I have no idea what could make Kurds join the Turkish forces, but US had to fuck up big time:
>riafan.ru/984936-kurdy-desyatkami-perekhodyat-na-storonu-turcii-i-begut-iz-khasaki

>~150 airstrikes + constant artillery/mlrs barrages targeting Mayadeen

the fuck?
maybe an attempt to save their own skin