Why is everyone here against immigration? Your country is literally a country of immigrants...

Why is everyone here against immigration? Your country is literally a country of immigrants. I would think that anyone living in 2017 would have more tolerant views

Fuck off, leaf.

Shut the fuck up and post more pictures, asswipe

I can't say that I've ever heard any real objections to immigration here.

No
stupid
America was settled
and legal immigartion is fine
its ilelgal aliens we want to export and block

It wouldn't be a problem if our government were only letting in people who paid more in tax than they took out.

I want to sniff Laci's feet

This shit was posted at least twice yesterday and was 1 post by this ID each time.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT

(In before 300 replies)

>Immigrants exist
>You can't complain because they're already here!!!!!
>Immigrants don't exist
>You can't complain because you don't know what you're talking about!!!

bad people. advantage takers. people who shat where they used to eat. people who could not assimilate to their own culture, let alone another's.

>the only reason you’re alive is because a man put his penis inside a woman you really care about so you should all men put their penises inside women you care about

Cuck logic

I hope you get cancer. I really do.

>being this gay and mad about liking a part of a woman's body

SLIDE

I wouldn't be against immigrating my dick into Laci Green's vagina

Non-whites are often leeches and never assimilate to the culture.
Even white immigrants can be insufferably blue pilled if they come from Europe.
Immigrants by and large vote against white / native interests.
If you come to Australia and get citizenship you need to think of yourself as an Australian, not Chinese or whatever, and vote for AUSTRALIAN interests

I wanna lick her feet

what's wrong with being a cuck?

I don't mind immigration from most of Europe and Australia. It's just that the Jews are determined to bring all of the third worlders here.

>Your country is literally a country of immigrants
no it isn't
go blow a dog.

Yeah, and then when I post feet shit I get called gay for liking it. Get cancer faggot.

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
kys

post more of her feet I'm packing a semi

KILL YOURSELF
FUCKING LEAF!

Honestly OP probably don't see anything wrong with your statement.
Being raised with a single mother, and watching their mom ride the cock carousel throughout their childhood never grounded them in the merits of monogamy

It's 2017 so we fucking know better now faggot

And Americans STILL don't want to see Aztlan or an African-American breakaway country.