Why don't MGTOW desire having their own wife? Why don't you want someone who cares about you...

Why don't MGTOW desire having their own wife? Why don't you want someone who cares about you, who can take care of you while you're at work? You should start talking to the women around your campus and see if you find someone worth falling in love with instead of being alone forever

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2013/08/frequently_jailed_bergen_county_man_calls_lifetime_alimony_a_circle_of_hell.html
foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/florida-gov-scott-vetoes-bill-that-would-end-permanent-alimony-in-state.html
divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/
scalimonyreform.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because even a 50% chance of paying alimony is unacceptable.

nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2013/08/frequently_jailed_bergen_county_man_calls_lifetime_alimony_a_circle_of_hell.html

Why is this so hard for TradCucks to understand?

>50% chance
its you're own fault for getting divorced, there aint no "chance" about it. You chose the wrong woman, SAD!
learn to git gud kid

Nonvirgins are trash and there’s no legal virgins to chase after nowadays. Either change AoC laws or start merciless slut-shaming again, until then men will continue to lose interest

This isn’t the same “marriage” your ancestors took part in for the last 10,000 years. These “no fault” ground rules are a recent abomination created in the ‘70’s.

You do realize you are playing a whole different game than your grandparents did. Do you?

yea I realize the legality is different, but I believe a true relationship can over come

She sounds annoying

>believe
wishful thinking

it's not even illegal for your wife to run off with your kid to another man's house and have sex with him.
Your marriage dies and the state forces you to finance her new family
Why would any women stick around through any hardship?

Women are loud, annoying money pigs. A black hole that will never be fulfilled or happy. Not worth the time.

the girl in the pic doesn't exist
What woman isn't? A big stupid ego and an extensive history of sucking nigger dicks won't make it any better.

> true relationship can over come
He wants young guys to literally bet their life on fictional Hollywood rom-coms endings. Who cares about laws and shiet.

you only take base instinct into account.
Men and Women are not driven solely by material and carnal desires, everyone has their own ideals. so long a Man and Woman fit into one another's ideal, their relationship will last.

again, its a matter of choosing the right person to begin with

The odds of actually having that woman are so low, that playing Russian Roulette with 4 rounds in the gun sounds better.

Why don't I ask you why you shouldn't desire the winnings of the lottery? You just need to fill out the correct numbers on the lottery ticket.

so you're essentially implying EVERYONE is a jew who pushes the boundaries of legal loopholes wherever, and whenever possible

your mind numbing idealism triumphing over social issues is why everything got so fucked up. post an image of you and your happily married wife or fuck off to a shut in neet thread about having sex with man butt.

White Western Women have become Godless Hypergamous Lesbian Whores.

I would sooner flirt with a hippo.

women are naturally childish and need a man and family to keep them in line 90% of the time.

Women who don't need this sort of system to keep them in line are going to be damaged horrible in some other way.

Femininity can only really flourish when a woman is allowed to be a woman without any real consequences. The only way for this to work is for women to not have enough individual / societal power to bring massive consequences on themselves.

Modern women who try to be feminine end up being roasties, coal burners and other forms of slut because there are no protections from themselves put in place.

Modern women who are not childish try to be masculine, and emulate male qualities. While they financially can handle their own shit and even appear to emotionally, they have disconnected from everything it means to be a woman. This means she's going to probably be more masculine than you. She's going to want to "just fuck", and if you need any nurturing or love because your sick, sad or feeling down, you can for-fucking-get-it. She might want kids, but she is probably going to want to focus on a job.

The state of modern men and women is pretty fucking sad desu senpai

How about you Trad Conservatives first stop vetoing alimony reform bills?

foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/florida-gov-scott-vetoes-bill-that-would-end-permanent-alimony-in-state.html

it's also about the lifes of their children. men are not the only future victims.

Trad Conservatives =/= Republicans

The problem with conservatism in this country in general is that it never rectifies past wrongs. All they do is dig their heels in on a given issue until they eventually capitulate.
>roe v. wade
>gay marriage
>(((civil rights)))
>(((immigration)))
>(((Divorce reform)))
and so on.
Conservatives only conserve, they will only maintain the status quo. they will never try to rectify mistakes of the past.
If I were in a position to do so, I would make divorce much harder to do, and there would few benefits if any to it

>EVERYONE
maybe not everyone, but surely all their divorce lawyers

Why would I fuck something that I should burn at the Stake?

>You chose the wrong woman
No, you chose the wrong country. No man with half a brain would ever get married in a country with divorce laws. Real men get married in havens like the Philippines.

yes, but my point is that your average man and women don't think in these terms. your average women doesn't engage in a marriage with the intent of using alimony laws to get as much money as she can.
there are some that do, yes, but they are certainly not the majority

conservatives are useless and necons wear blue ties. no one is surprised anymore except kids.
the solution is hard right reactionary conservatism that stomps out media propaganda with an iron fist and strips women of their voting rights.

>someone who cares about you
Got a dog for that.
>take care of you while you're at work
What
>to the women
fuck off, no.
>being alone forever
I got my dog, and also fuck you.
A dog will stay with you until it dies.
Show me a woman who will do the same.

>50% chance of paying alimony
Yeah, if you live in a shitty blue state

>BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT
Seriously most western women are shit, and the decent ones are taken or hard to find

>Women are not driven solely by material and carnal desires
top kek
You should do stand up.

your average men gets fucked over in a divorce. it's the number one cause of debt for adult men, and also the number one cause of suicide.

why on earth would we try to emulate the "average man?" if i wanted to be an average schmuck do you think I'd spend my days shitposting on fucking Sup Forums?

agreed, women suffrage was a mistake with the intent being to collect taxes from women

no cunt your shit gender made this world where having a boner is a crime so nigger you need to find me or undo feminism so i can hold the door for you and ask for your number like old times

YOU WANT REFORM?
Make Adultery Illegal Again!
Make Paternal Genetic Testing of Newborns Mandatory.
If the child is not yours, it is proof of adultery.
Lock up the woman and give the child to foster care.
Dissolve the marriage with no fault to the man.
Woman is jail.

>be God
>tell man and woman to not do something
>man listens woman doesnt
The end

>A woman like that
>In 2017

> average woman

divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

I know you are trying to do the moral thing. But let’s have a facts based discussion.

no one wants me, and even if they did, I'm actually a really difficult person to be around. It's kind of easier to just let go of the hope attached to finding another person, and instead convincing myself that it's a choice that I have made to turn my back on women, when the truth is that it's not actually my choice at all.

your average man and woman have no clue about what's in store for them in the future. it can go well, but if goes wrong then, given existing laws and environment, it's bound to go horribly wrong. then again, some might enjoy playing russian roulette.

Because unironic "mig towels" had the decision made for them, as they have SMV below their tolerance level. Everyone can't reproduce that's just bad herd aesthetics. The problem is in the past it was easier for low status men to accept their lot in life. Mass media kikery has killed the traditional sense of place, and acceptance of it.

>SAD!
>King Orange has had two divorces and the third is coming
I can't tell if you're being ironic or not.

this

I'm for it
Might be me then, I'm a Catholic, only divorced couples I know of are prods
it works surprisingly well when divorce is viewed as borderline mortal sin

It’s mig toes and you sound like an omega cuck

>your average women doesn't engage in a marriage with the intent of using alimony laws to get as much money as she ca
top kek
You really should do stand up.
Maybe you are even right.
On one day she will feel like
>Oh nice, I will get marriaged
and on the next day she will feel like
>Oh wait, no. I actually want half of his shit now.
And the courts will even give it to her. No questions asked.
She cheated? Not a problem, surely the fault of the man.
You cheated? Of course your fault.
No one cheated, she just got bored? Man's fault.
She just feels like ripping you off? Man's fault.
The child isn't yours? You did a test without asking her. Bad Bad. Man's fault.

The only way to win is not to play.

Pic related is my bitch. She just ate me out shit was so CASH!

> blue state
> South Carolina

scalimonyreform.com/

Read the first bullet in the link. It can save your life.

This a million times this praise be to kek

Damn, that's fucking crazy. You should move to Texas, user

>collect taxes from women
Rather it was a plot to get dumb womyn into the workforce.
Which meant twice as many idiots, who will work day in day out.
Which meant half of the salary.
>feminism
Invented by the kikes to screw everyone over.

Where were the fucking Catholics when America became Sodom & Gomorrah v.2?

Pope Francis was soft spoken on the matter.

Checked. I've had many, many years where I lived the life of an omega. Dark times. But that's not my natural level. I do best as a functioning Gamma male, because that's who I am.

>Why don't MGTOW desire having their own wife?
Because

>someone who cares about you,
>who can take care of you while you're at work?

It's 2017 that's not how any of this works.

The 20th century in America was plainly an experiment in social engineering of humans and seeing how far the buck could be pushed. It worked for a time but it will eventually collapse in on itself.

Modernism is one hell of a drug

"liberal" Catholics who compromise on abortion, gay marriage, and divorce ought to be excommunicated desu
I bring up my faith because I believe its why I rarely encounter divorce in my own life. the closest I get to it will be parents of my friends, or my brothers friends

I can have that and avoid meatflaps
Tradcucks blaming men as usual, I cannot wait until you get divorce raped.

>I'm a Catholic

That explains everything. You've lived in a bubble your entire life.

thinking of it, should had my cousin was married once, but got an annulment, and my Aunt divorced my Uncle some time ago because he's an alcoholic, it was mostly about getting him away from the kids. However, they aint remarried, maintain a good relationship with one another. I think he's in rehab atm

I legit had a gamer/comic girl like this. Redhead, liked anal, cute petite body

6 years later cheated on me with a spic

Learned my lesson

TFW no shadow spawn gf

>women file for 80% of divorces
>somehow it's all the husband's fault

pure pottery.

not too bad

I want that more than anything in the world, but I know better than to play a rigged game. Women just aren't worth it anymore. I don't hate them -- they're bigger victims in this whole scenario than I am, but they just aren't worth it. Until that changes, I'll continue to live a Spartan life, pay no taxes, and just focus on improving myself physically, mentally and spiritually.

>Why don't MGTOW desire having their own wife?

It's a very nice idea that everyone wants, but in the current socio-political context it is a supreme liability to have a wife.

>wife
why have a wife though? in this age you can have a family without feeling it necessary to get the government involved on your affairs. in time, your girl will look past it and the only ones that really lose out of it is the establishment.

let me make this absolutely clear in case nobody else has: marriage does absolutely not a damn thing for a man anymore. it is just a piece of paper in case you want to prove to someone you are married. and marriage does not mean shit anymore, it does not guarantee you fidelity or anything it was originally intended to

There has been a fundamental shift in the way society views family and children. In the past, having a wife and children was not just considered a part of life, it was life. People needed to base their living around having a family, not the other way around. However, for some parts of this generation, having a family has become an optional afterthought.
Just another thing that you can weigh the costs and benefits up and choose to opt out of, like going on holiday or buying a car. And of course, neurotic, hand wringing millenials always choose the easiest way out. The way where they don't have to grow up and they can live out there hedonistic fantasies.

The problem is, there are a lot of people from the millenial generation with this midset on here. But Sup Forums is ostensibly a right leaning traditionalist board that is against hedonism. This dissonance causes a lot of guilt for these anti-marriage fags. It kills them how they rail against basic bohemian nu males and unpleasant anti-family bulldykes, but at the same time, they live the exact same lifestyle as them. It kills them to know that they are part of the very movement they devote their time to destroying online through arguments. Of course, it doesn't kill them enough for them to introspect or change their ways, only enough for them to become antsy, guilt ridden fops who spend their time trying to convince everyone on Sup Forums that they aren't just another leftist fag living the hedonist lifestyle. Posting bullshit, skewed statistics and overplaying the supposed risks of marriage.

The funny thing is, despite this cancerous mindset, people are still getting married. People are still having kids. Even radical lefties are still doing their part and inadvertently bolsetring western society. It must kill these Sup Forums hedonists to know that they are even more far gone then them.

Yes goyim pay no attention to statistics. It's all about love. So what if you lose half of your net worth.

Anyone have the asian gf vs finnish gf vs white gf vs trap one?

Nice trips satan

>one post by this ID

Join your sisters

That meme explains it better than any other.

The devil always has a good time with adorable, unaffected young women who love their lawfully wedded husbands very much. When they’ve been married for a year or so they start to feel a strange homesickness for a land they know. But they’ve never been there. How can they miss something they don’t know? How can you know something you don’t actually know? Strange. What do they long for? They fling open the balcony doors one spring morning, singing, and suddenly feel vaguely sad, and why? C’est là qu’il faut être. Là? Where? “I’m crazy.” And they hug their child tight and kiss it all over.

In the corner sits the devil, twisting the ends of his mustache. I once heard a woman, a high-minded, principled woman, say: “A man like that, what does he take me for? Does he think I’ll fall in love with him just because he tugs at a wisp of hair? Bah!” Don’t trust this woman too much. Now she’s lying awake at night clenching her wet pillow in her teeth.

Reminder that if you do not have a White wife and White children, you are directly responsible for contributing to white genocide and doing the kike's work for them.

MGTOW are all defects
let them die off

>Women are not driven solely by material and carnal desires

Fuck off, Leaf. I don't blame my issues on others. I've know men to be just as subhuman as women can. It's an issue with humanity, Schlomo. Not as though you care about that.

You are an extraordinary faggot. Kys.

women don't exist in the way it seems they do and relationships are a failed meme. what you want doesn't exist and everything is a lie.

but when you realize what you want never existed then you don't have to bother wanting it anymore. cause it doesn't exist anywhere. you want a jetpack probably too but you're not going to get that either

It seems your beloved Hue'white women are dying off instead

lucifer confirms

>women
>genuinely caring about their partner

>implying i have to give a shit

This is a shillfaggot.

I get the ideas behind Alpha, Beta and Omega males, but what the fuck is a Gamma male?

fuck off roastie

Yes, don't care. That's a good goy.

Whenever I read a post like that, I just visualize another person who is pissed that men aren't playing Russian roulette, but doesn't fix the system that makes marriage like playing Russian roulette.

>hurr durr marriage means nothing
Says the atheist boyfucker.

Yeah the fucked up part about this is you really don't have any way of just avoiding the women who will fuck around behind your back. In an ideal world you'd think you'd be able to narrow it down to like the quiet nerdy girls, but that's making the mistake of equating the sexual market value of any given woman with any given man. Even the women who are outcasts in their own peer group have a much easier time getting laid than men who are in the same situation. Men will fetishize literally any deformity etc.

Good post.

>someone wanting to go out of there way to try and find a wife is part of the problem not fixing the system
I've never seen such mental gymnastics.

The system will not be fixed until the laws change. When someone complains that men aren't getting married but don't fix the laws, the problem will not be solved.

>The funny thing is, despite this cancerous mindset, people are still getting married. People are still having kids. Even radical lefties are still doing their part and inadvertently bolsetring western society. It must kill these Sup Forums hedonists to know that they are even more far gone then them.

People are getting married, having kids, getting divorced, and then those kids are being raised by single mothers before growing up and contributing to society being driven into the ground. Marriage is spiritually meaningless in modern secular society. It's nothing more than a legal thing weighted heavily in favor of women.

Marriage will not actually be fixed unless society moves away from secularism and back to treating it as the religious institution that it always was, which isn't going to happen any time soon.

Wait, wait, wait. Back up everyone. I missed out on the entire MGTOW thing.

MGTOW isn't satire? It's not an ironic meme movement, people are actually like this?

Holy shit, America is fucked.

tits or gtfo

I'm not a women this MGTOW stuff about died down so I have to stomp it down when these raids come back.

>Holy shit, America is fucked.

You're just now realizing this? Why the hell do you think we were desperate enough to vote in a reality TV star as President? He was literally the only candidate who seemed genuine in fixing our incredibly broken society.

>implying mgtow don't want a wife
They do, they just refuse to do the traditional song and dance to get one. If a cool enough chick comes along, nature's going to take it's course either way and they're going to shack up.

Doesn't bug me either way though, I have a qt like the one in your OP's pic related.