Drawfag Thread 1833

Drawfag Thread 1833

second rarfag's files until thread 1819: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1832

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244
imgur.com/a/tKOnZ
imgur.com/a/sJ8gp
imgur.com/a/0YZ7o
i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=62247
imgur.com/scj7SMa
a.pomf.cat/kbcotf.png
yuki.la/h/4257593#p4257734
my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg
i.imgur.com/kUnhDdt.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting lineart (and maybe color) on this image, please.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244

Humbly requesting Arturia in her beautiful one piece dress, basking in the sun's warm light while it makes the dress translucent.

Requesting Sophia dressed in a lewd school girl uniform using Tanukichi's back as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop. That or Sophia pounding Tanukichi's beta boipussy with a strap-on and making him ahegao from the prostate stimulation. Either is fine.

Requesting Nonon wearing gladiator heels.

Requesting Laura Sakuraba append

Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

Requesting colors for these chibis of Hotaru, Anna, and Tejina

Ref for Hotaru: imgur.com/a/tKOnZ

Ref for Anna: imgur.com/a/sJ8gp

Ref for Tejina: imgur.com/a/0YZ7o

Requesting color.
i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png

Requesting color on this Nonon, please!

Reference: drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=62247

Requesting
>Maki Nishikino: First school idol to yell "ooooh, this is my JAM!" when her song came on in the club.

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at band names suggested by fans.

Requesting Teruha (from Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu) with her bangs cut too short, like the girl on the right.

Requesting Rakka wearing a Hells Angels leather jacket

Requesting Mikasa using an open outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

:^)

Requesting a coloring for this picture of Touko. The outfit's color is up to you.
Color ref: imgur.com/scj7SMa

Not this shit again. Get a clue man.

>we allow rori tan, waifu tan, and wip-tan but not any other OCs
Why?

Requesting more of Noir Vinocacao wearing this BIG silly HAT

a.pomf.cat/kbcotf.png

Requesting Rukia snuggled up in a blanket cocoon with her head peaking out, saying excitedly to a Wurmple that she now understands why they make cocoons

Requesting the character on the left breathing into a Dyson bladeless fan.

Do you have your requests ready?

Requesting Lina Inverse drawn in the art style of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth.

This is nice. Hope someone does it.

Maybe its just that no one likes you or you oc then. Weren't you on /h/ as well with that girl before?

requesting sako with painted fingernails or toenails please.

Yes I was.
I also got the picture where she's standing up
from the Sup Forums draw thread a few months back as well.

Not him, but I don't agree with the Rori-tan and BB-tan circlejerking either.

Did you ever get anything out of /h/?
...I wanna see it...

I didn't get anything from /h/...
I requested continuously for a little over a month before I gave up

Always check the archive children.
yuki.la/h/4257593#p4257734

Requesting Ibaraki giving a footjob to the viewer.

Requestinf Foless wearing rags, in tied to a rack, with a proud and haughty look.

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Muscles can be included.

Requesting Bouya Harumichi riding on a giant crow - Tony would be best - with Yasu freaking out behind him.

Raphtalia wearing a wedding dress please, or some kind of shrine maiden outfit please?
I'd be alright with whatever else of her, SFW or otherwise. Including sex for the purpose of procreation

I want to draw, but I know I'll make some people mad by delivering on Friday.

Requesting Muse and Salama licking each other's bellybuttons in a 69 position in their bikinis.

Requesting a full body and color draw of my Saiyan OC named Totoma. He is a half human/ half saiyan boy, age 22, and fights for good. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses, and has a Saiyan Tail. I would like ether in his saiyan armor (with tail wraped around him), or earth clothes (with tail out). If you draw him in his earth clothes, have him using some Kai energy, as if about to release the "Kamehameha".

huge_breasts

Requesting mascots in campy DC hero outfits please! Preferably with Pitz as Batman, Ai-kun as Superman, Haro as Flash, and Fukubuchou as Flash! Bonus points if Yotsuba asks "why so serial?" as she tries eating Al Gore cereal.

Requesting Ragna and Chloe doing the "Joseph&Caesar pose". Bonus point if Ragna is in "BlazBlue" Mode and Chloe has her hair untied and/or it's totally JoJo style.
It's more easy for Chloe to have a happy end outside of her own world rather than her own world, so I guess it's no impossible.
Ok that hurted

Requesting more Risty butt.

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting colors of Kobori surrounded by a bunch of Torchics.

my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg

Requesting Cyan taking a large dick or dildo in her ass while drooling from the insertion.

So, I've commissioned a picture of my waifu which has several versions where her hand is in different poses (thumbs up and all that jazz) and we've got to the final color stage where he's shown me the different ones. They all look great except for one where she's doing the peace sign. It looks awful but it's not the artists fault, it's mine. I specifically showed him an image of a hand and asked him to basically copy it which he did pretty much perfectly. Problem is I've realized it looks really bad when combined with the pose she's drawn in.

I really love the rest of the versions but I really wanted this one to be good too so I'm considering asking him to basically can the hand he's meticulously sketched, lined and painted and do it again. Is this a rude thing to ask? I'm happy to pay the $15 or so dollars (the price of a hand version) for him to do it again but I'm just worried he's going to think I'm a complete asshole because his work has gone down the drain. It's 100% my fault.

What should I do?

You're paying for it and it's your mistake, you have all the right to ask them to correct it as long as you dont act like an asshole

Is it private?

>What should I do?
Apologize for the trouble, as long as you're going to pay him to redo it it's not a problem. Shit happens, he won't hold it against you.

Not that anyone sane would even consider doing it for free if it's already at the stage where it's been lined and painted.
I hope for your sake he works in multiple layers.

If you want to pay him to do it again, offer. If you feel bad, apologize.

Requesting Koume playing with a dog (獣姦).

As long as your paying for the redo it should be fine. Good on you that you recognise it's your fault and not the artist's, though. Seeing people try to ask for a big change at the final stage will insisting on not paying is just horrifying.

Requesting Betelgeuse as a cute girl.

Requesting some THICK Brandish.

This is a girl that needs to get F U C K E D.

Tits too small, would not draw.

Not OR
She can make things big or small, including her tits

Then I guess I found something to draw today.

Wait, your gonna pay him 15 dollars to redraw the whole thing again or just the hand?

Who's the artist btw?

>now my request has gone in a way I probably won't like

He said the picture has different versions. So I'm guessing just the hands

Just request again and tell the people trying to piggyback off your request to fuck off.

15 dollars for just the hands? Fuck. That's ridiculous.

Requesting Faye Valentine wearing a tube top and thong

There might be hope that my imagination is getting the best of me and what I expect to happen won't but this is Sup Forums and I should expect the outcome I will hate to happen anyway.

Yeah, here's her applying this to Lucy. Definitely some doujin-tier shit.
You can technically still apply the same physics or whatever, and it'll still fall inline with the character.

I am just expecting this to work out in a way I didn't ask for and didn't want. That image perfectly defines what I don't want.

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

BE is fucking stupid.

She's going to have big tits being T H I C C regardless. You high-test niggers are confusing.

That was my point, I don't want BE but that is where this is going.

There is such a thing as too big and that is where this is leading.

Can you relax, that's not where it's god damn going.

Thanks for the advice

The hand. It's a flat fee per version.

Requesting a different outfit for Eclipse Ophiuchus.

Requesting line and color
i.imgur.com/kUnhDdt.jpg

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

tight waifu pussy

Sound hot

Requesting Tatsumaki inserting a large dildo up her own ass.

I say do it, you want a pic you want of your waifu AND you can pay it, that's something very uncommon here. And besides, the artist SHOULD try his best this time, his popularity (for the lack of words of myself) depends on the draw he does, plus I don't think somebody would get mad for an additional of $15.

Not after 4 months of waifu marriage.

Requesting Crusche fucking Ferris' tight boy pussy with a strap-on.

this is cute

Are there no breaks on the Tamameme train?

Nah, we just don't use them.

The eternal Tamamo never dies.

Tamamo is not my waifu but she is really likeable, she is fun and adorable so I can understand why she is waifuable for many anons. Also
Really nice details drawfriend! Hope I can get one like that in the /wwd/

No, that's why it's called a meme. The only difference is that people put more effort and time into the joke.

Thick Patchouli wearing a thong or string bikini, showing off her fatt butt please.

Patchouli knowledge wearing something similar like this please. Something

I don't get why she's loved, cause I don't.

Requesting Yung Lean and his stand 「GATORADE」

You don't get why she's loved because you don't get why she's loved?

Forgot pic oops

>Ragna below Joseph
>both are voice by Sugita
I see you user

I don't like her, it's just another "muh monster waifu".