youtube.com/watch?v=LhEzb-FCFnk

Yuck

Visuals: 97 anime.
Song: PS2.

Turds: New anime.

>Visuals: 97 anime.
Shit taste.

> Berserk Opening PS2
So fucking good. I remember picking up the game because of it. Too bad the game itself was just hallways and countless mobs. Got old very fast.
Also, obligatory
>ps2 game from 2004 has better visuals and taste than 2016 anime

Put your grasses on, how is this even a discussion?

>That feel when I have been alive to start reading Berserk when it began way way back, and will never live to see it end, nor will I see a proper anime adaptation.
I think I have just given up all hope and welcome death now.

also
>The next chapters will be Guts revealing who he is, who Griffith is, and all about Hawk etc and its recap shit.

original is WAAY too goofy. i love it but on its own, not as the opening to berserk. the lastest is mostly "look at me, is so kewl, sonuvabitch". however, it has the best animation within the 2016 adaptation, just to add insult to injury

The original anime OP is incredibly charming to me. I'll probably remember it for the rest of my life.

I love the melancholic vibe the 97 one emits, being simple as fuck and with horrible engrish I find it to be the best.

While Berserk and Susumu Hirasawa were meant for each other, the second is for a game and is mostly gameplay, love the Guts sadist smile though.

The third is the worst, Gut's cheesy faces, horrible animation, white Casca, and the Dragonslayer burning?
But I'll be honest, I love the 0:32-0:54 part specially the part with Guts and Casca in the cave by the river. I like the singer's voice.
The new opening is a good idea with a fucking poor execution IMO, which makes me sad as a Berserk fan.

'97 will always harbour a special place in my heart, really catches that nostalgic 90s feel.

The PS2 opening is pretty good too even though I've never played the game it manages to capture the feel of the series.

2016 version is trying way too hard in my opinion.

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

NOTHING WILL BE WONG

PS2
MOVIES
EVERYTHING SUSUMU

youtube.com/watch?v=zievKxKPv6g
WHY IS HE SO BASED FUCK
no this isn't from berserk

There is only one answer.

movie opening: youtube.com/watch?v=LhEzb-FCFnk

youtube.com/watch?v=YaOUxBbxZRU