How come you never see white doing pic related? Why are white people so out of touch with nature?

How come you never see white doing pic related? Why are white people so out of touch with nature?

I live in a civilised society.

because we invented farming

I've actually never seen a black do that. bushwalking and camping are 100% white activities. once while I was hiking I met a naked finnish man, and another time some chinese.

Because when we get in touch with nature, we developed platics impregnated with silicone to keep us dry, various sleeping options, water purification methods, and shelf stable/freeze dried food to avoid dying.

Why run after food when we can trap or shoot it and devote more time and energy in developing civilization, farming, and advancing technology to better our lives?

Yes, hiking and camping is literally a white man activity.

I agree you all spend an excessive amount of time naked.

We need to pay interest to da joos.

no time

makes me feel a little ill seeing that condescending attitude run down the generations like that.

oh i actually walk in grass sometimes, although i wear clothes. Because we live in a cold climate. And we aren't niggers.

Outdoor activities are the white man's hobbies by far.

this just reminds you how dumb this is, what you want white people to be neanderthals, literally what this website is about

>we aren't niggers
that can be fixed.

>what you want white people to be neanderthals,
>implying we arent

Most people (especially young people) would find walking around almost naked to be embarrassing.

I hear that in Germany they like to get naked outside and walk around with their dangly bits bouncing around in the warm sunlight

>How come you never see white doing pic related
Because we know how to use camouflage

...what?

Go outside, literally go outside, you will see white people outside. I have been all over your country and spent lots of time hunting/fishing/hiking/off roading ect and I am white, and I encountered lots of people and they were almost all white too.

if it helps you guys live your lives more happily through my story, then here it is. I have chased elephant, barefoot and in shorts, without any guns or shit - just exploiting the fact that the elephants got spooked and ran, so we exploited the situation for the laughs.

Happened as our boats pulled up at a campsite in the okavango. elephants were drinking from the bank. Saw us and pulled out.

Lessons learned:

Elephants run much faster than people
Elephants are cool
Running barefoot across grass on the flood plain is cool
Elephants can hide behind trees.
Got to 10m, then decided to go home.

It was fun. You should try it sometime.

Hey, here`s a thought. Why don`t you delete you`r peace of shit bot. And while you are at it kill your self.

>what you want white people to be neanderthals
Cmon user think about it
>we share 95% of DNA with Chimps
but the world wants you to think your at max 4% neanderthal?
>They want you to believe that we are differnt species
but we could communicate and viably breed wit them.
>When a scientist comes to the conclusion we are actually more neanderthal than human
They get shamed for being racist.
>neanderthals had blonde hair and blue eyes
but we supposedly came from africa
>They tried to convince the world neanderthals were dumb
but they had bigger brains and were capable of creating complex tools, arguably better than "humans" at the time.

dont listen to the left user, they are trying to destroy the European identity.

African elephants can be crazy. My uncle went to East Africa to climb Kilimanjaro and he said that the elephants in the area around it would stomp and blow gunk out of their ears if you got too close.

WE

Saffas are based. I respect them.

>stomp and blow gunk out of their ears
that was males in must (mating season)

Any noods of the girl on the right

American blacks (and most other minorities here) are terrified of nature. Only other group of people in the US I have seen inawoods were the occasional asian.

Because we invented calls to lure animals to us because we're not a bunch of dirt worshiping savage retards.

Whites are the only race that willingly leaves the comfort of civilization to go camping.

Niggers don't.
Chinks don't.
Muslims and poos don't.

Unless your in the retarded race in a retarded region were everyday is camping.

>Chinks don't.
Some Japs do.

how fucking stupid are you? cherry picking bull shit, go to youtube and type in survival then if you want more white people doing shit type urban survival, THEN IF YOU WANT MORE U FUCKING CAKE ASS FAGGOT SEARCH PREPPERS. STUPID FUCKING KIKE SHILL

It does seem like white city people like going to nature more than other city folk. It's not a hard and fast rule, you see Asians doing it in groups. Not really any others in anything more than outlier numbers.

I wonder why that is.

>Blacks go innawoods
>Whites don't

I took an anthropology class and you know whats really fucking hilarious. these tribes barely work at all. maybe 3 hours a week.

I working on that

I live near the PCT as well as the redwoods of Oregon and I've never seen a single black person out camping, hiking, or practicing survival skills.
It's almost always whites with the occasional zipperhead who got dragged along.

triggered newfag detected lmao

We do but it looks more like pic related.